Carnivore theory

Are you trying to say the argument you made is any better? All you did was use 'balance and moderation' as a buzzword.

How much is 'too much' red meat, how much fiber is 'enough fiber for healthy digestion', how do you get 'top tier' gut microbiome?

Do you suggest looksmaxers should have their shit researched in a laboratory every once in a while to see if their gut microbiome is 'top tier'? What even is a 'top tier' gut microbiome and why should we want to have it. Does chad naturally have top tier gut microbiome?

Perhaps having a 'shit tier' gut microbiome leads to higher T levels and is beneficial to slaying? Who knows, I don't and you probably neither.
im not a fucking scientist nor do i care to become one. nor do i care to analyse every single study. i can comprehend results of studies and see the general direction of current nutritional research. too much meat increases CVD risk by a lot, this is backed by hundreds of studies while having only a few studies claiming the opposite. im not saying meat is bad because there's clearly something missing from the vegan diet. i believe you need to eat some amount of animal products, but i'm very convinced too much of them is not good for your health, or too little is not good for your health. to what degree you need to eat them and how much i have no clue, each to their own experimentations

a lot of people have undiagnosed gut problems and allergies they dont know about and they live their live with constant mild inflammation increasing risk of cancers and weakened immune system, this is what i meant under gut microbiome stuff that you should make sure everything is right there

a lot of mental disorders including autism is linked with gut health, there are lot of mentally troubled people on incel forums. anxiety, schizophrenia, adhd.. you name it. better gut health improves of these mental disorders. maybe you need an antibiotic cycle to clear bad bacteria and your anxiety suddenly alleviates or thoroughly lessens, you cant know,. this is just an example, anyone suspecting he might have certain problems will do the research for himself

im not a fucking scientist nor do i care to become one. nor do i care to analyse every single study. i can comprehend results of studies and see the general direction of current nutritional research. too much meat increases CVD risk by a lot, this is backed by hundreds of studies while having only a few studies claiming the opposite. im not saying meat is bad because there's clearly something missing from the vegan diet. i believe you need to eat some amount of animal products, but i'm very convinced too much of them is not good for your health, or too little is not good for your health. to what degree you need to eat them and how much i have no clue, each to their own experimentations

a lot of people have undiagnosed gut problems and allergies they dont know about and they live their live with constant mild inflammation increasing risk of cancers and weakened immune system, this is what i meant under gut microbiome stuff that you should make sure everything is right there

a lot of mental disorders including autism is linked with gut health, there are lot of mentally troubled people on incel forums. anxiety, schizophrenia, adhd.. you name it. better gut health improves of these mental disorders. maybe you need an antibiotic cycle to clear bad bacteria and your anxiety suddenly alleviates or thoroughly lessens, you cant know,. this is just an example, anyone suspecting he might have certain problems will do the research for himself
There's different types of meat though. Processed meat is what most people eat and is simply shit. White meat and unprocessed red meat is a lot better already and has proven health benefits.

Gut health is very hard to manage though, I wouldn't know how to keep track of what is healthy gut health. My poop, colour and consistancy, varies a lot from day to day depending on what I eat, perhaps that's the clue to knowing when you're eating right.