CASHIER JUST GAVE ME IOI

Mio

Mio

Master
He looked 5’8-5’9 and he was pale with nose and lip piercings with black nail polish and had long zoomer tiktok hair that covered my eyes

when he spoke he sounded like a faggot but when he touched my hand I got bricked for some reason and he told me “hope to see you again” as if he legitimately wanted me to come back

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
thus is the daily life of a 6'3 spook that likes anime

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Inject him estrogen so he looks like a woman and fuck him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 19453, rand anon and 2 others
He wanted to get his anus filled with your milk and then suck your cock right there. Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Mio
thus is the daily life of a 6'3 spook that likes anime
I only get iois from faggots and old women other than that time yesterday so I take what I get

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and humanoidsub7
I only get iois from faggots and old women other than that time yesterday so I take what I get
Can relate.

But erm muhh i want a stacy aryan virgin wifee

• So Sad
Reactions: Mio
I get only lols from org users

Yes same here, the cashier looked at me and said: "the total is $5.68".
Definitely a huge ioi bro it's crazy how I fumbled, I totally could've fucked that bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Mio, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Two weeks and six days ago, I was at Walmart placing items on the full-size timber counter checkout Tandem conveyor belt as the cashier gazed at my supplies with suspicion. I had a rope, shovel, bag of lime, axe, clown makeup kit, a red wig, red foam ball nose, sleeping pills, surveillance cameras, drone, a box of heavy-duty garbage bags, and a purple vibrator. She raised her brow while looking at me and then back at the items. I said, "Hecklers ruin my shows. But if they only knew some clowns take it personally." I winked at her.

"Whatever," she replied and began scanning the items. The last one was the vibrator. She held it for a second as if judging the size and reacted, "I get off of work at ten tonight. I usually walk home alone. I take the backroads."

Ugh, I cringed and rolled my eyes. Fucking weirdos, everywhere you go, there's always a fucking weirdo. I yanked my bags from the counter and stomped away never looking back.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7