Castor oil is a great soft max

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
Helped darken and thicken my eyelashes and eyebrow tbh it’s very noticeable and I’m very happy. Thanks to whoever reccoemnded it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3556, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1751
Indeed...i looksmaxed 2 full posl points by softmaxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3556
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
So you're saying i can be 5 psl with softmaxing?
Well softmaxxing is more about fixing your flaws. If you are a PSL 5 who is brought down to a 3 because of bad skin then yes technically I guess you could ascend my softmaxxing but you need a good base in the first place.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yeah ive been using it every day 1 time per day for 1 month i have good result with it, do it still improve even after 2/3 month or it just stop having effect after time ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Well softmaxxing is more about fixing your flaws. If you are a PSL 5 who is brought down to a 3 because of bad skin then yes technically I guess you could ascend my softmaxxing but you need a good base in the first place.
I rate myself a 2.5-3 psl because of

1)Upper eyelid exposure, negative orbital vector
2) Indian
3) acne, brown skin, shitty hairstyle, uneven hairline, large forehead
4) Bad nose
5) Assymetry one side bigger than other

I'm not sure maybe lower than 2.5
 
I rate myself a 2.5-3 psl because of

1)Upper eyelid exposure, negative orbital vector
2) Indian
3) acne, brown skin, shitty hairstyle, uneven hairline, large forehead
4) Bad nose
5) Assymetry one side bigger than other

I'm not sure maybe lower than 2.5

Upper lids exposure dont matters
bad nose for male not big issue
Most people have assymetries
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Upper lids exposure dont matters
bad nose for male not big issue
Most people have assymetries
All these are issues for me bro
And I'm fat 21%
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Similar threads

highcheekbones
Replies
15
Views
73
i<3cats
i<3cats
ANON
Replies
7
Views
36
ANON
ANON
FiendFiend
Replies
2
Views
44
zombi3
Z
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
26
real_rxz
real_rxz
roidar
Replies
7
Views
47
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top