CASTOR OIL is a legit COLLAGEN BOOSTER

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken

As reported in many serious articles

I use it with L-Glycine and marine hydrolised collagen as oral supplements

My skin firmness has improved since

I used Castor oil on undereye support and the wrinkles and dark rings faded clearly, I get a more bombous soft tissue

Fucking lifefuel, Chico tier collagen to the moon

I will MOG more hardly my old crushes's boyfriends and show off like a badass motherfucker

Tenor 7 1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ElBastardo, Xangsane and 10 others
Is it really? Dayum I have to get my hands on this shit. What the best well-rounded castor oil out there- jamaican black castor oil?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Mrinfinityx

I used Castor oil on undereye support and the wrinkles and dark rings faded clearly, I get a more bombous soft tissue

View attachment 1059916

I will MOG more hardly my old crushes's boyfriends and show off like a badass motherfucker

View attachment 1059917
WTF how did u get it to improve your dark circles, fucking LIFEFUEL.
I Use it with L-Glycine and marine hydrolised collagen as oral supplements
what's that? Link the products and oral supplements you use. What do oral supplements do?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

View attachment 1059916

View attachment 1059917
what's your routine?

• +1
  • +1
Do you just buy that specfic product or do you buy the whole bundle? Cuz when I clicked on the link everything was for 41 dollars including the almond and coconut oils. Do you use that aswell?
Only Castor oil and I wash my face each 2 days so the skin stay fatty during long time, more better results

Only Castor oil and I wash my face each 2 days so the skin stay fatty during long time, more better results
do you use an exfoliators? You only wash your face every two days; why?

• +1
  • +1
What does the collagen supplement do? Have you noticed positive results from it?

• +1
do you use an exfoliators? You only wash your face every two days; why?
Because the sebum and superficial fat nourish the skin and preserve it from aging and external agressions

I will link but in fact I take all and apply all before bed time
wait did u make a thread on your routine or something, if so, pls link

• +1
What does the collagen supplement do? Have you noticed positive results from it?
Boosting ur endogen collagen production and quantity for all ur soft tissues and bones

When u say wash your face do you mean u exfoliating aswell or no? Also what do you use to wash your face, like what products? Bc currently im using soap and water..........jfl

• +1
  • +1
Only threads on skinmaxx/facialmaxx softmaxxing processes
pls link your threads, also do you have any other threads on castor oil? Also pls elaborate on what u did to fix your dark circles, fixing mine will ascend me by like 0.4 psl pts, pls help.

So you use it like a moisturiser? Does it cause spots

• +1
Reactions: nordicel and Mrinfinityx
When u say wash your face do you mean u exfoliating aswell or no? Also what do you use to wash your face, like what products? Bc currently im using soap and water..........jfl
Only natural soap for shower

I refresh my face after shower with cold water, here the water is very rich in minerals

I drink rich mineral water too

So you use it like a moisturiser? Does it cause spots
Basically u dont need moisturizer with this oil, she is very dense and rich in vitamin E, she don't fade easily

Ur face is always nourished all day long with additional sebum if u have fat skin like me

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
pls link your threads, also do you have any other threads on castor oil? Also pls elaborate on what u did to fix your dark circles, fixing mine will ascend me by like 0.4 psl pts, pls help.
For facial :

I take rich beta caroten supplement so I don't need Retin A, also secondary effects of Retin A like dry sensible skin and losing fat pads is detrimental and u can't expose ur skin to sun or UV without strong protection too, I used Castor oil on skin since I constated a more hooded upper eye support when I used in on eyebrows

For facial :

I take rich beta caroten supplement so I don't need Retin A, also secondary effects of Retin A like dry sensible skin and losing fat pads is detrimental and u can't expose ur skin to sun or UV without strong protection too, I used Castor oil on skin since I constated a more hooded upper eye support when I used in on eyebrows
The first skin thread :

Basically u dont need moisturizer with this oil, she is very dense and rich in vitamin E, she don't fade easily

Ur face is always nourished all day long with additional sebum if u have fat skin like me
Any castor oil has vitamin E or just your specific one? Ima try this

• +1
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
WTF how did u get it to improve your dark circles, fucking LIFEFUEL.

what's that? Link the products and oral supplements you use. What do oral supplements do?
For L-Glycine I used this ...

... but the Glycine dosage is low per piece for the price, u need to up to 10 g a day for prononced results, so I will take powder supplement instead like this one :

I was thinking about buying it. Hopefully it’s worth it.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
What can I use to protrect my skin to sun and UV?
Regular sun screen high filter but in fact I replaced Retin a or Retinol for skin zone by Castor Oil

I will create a new updated thread with the mix of the 2 last threads and the new things that I have discovered for a more optimised guide, also I will be more precise on quantities and nutrition sources

Wait castor oil gave u more hooded eyes?!!!!!
The skin of the upper eyelid is more bombous so yes, fat fad clearly improved
For L-Glycine I used this ...

... but the Glycine dosage is low per piece for the price, u need to up to 10 g a day for prononced results, so I will take powder supplement instead like this one :

This one MOG :

The skin of the upper eyelid is more bombous so yes, fat fad clearly improved

This one MOG :

Thxs bro

Did u use castor oil for your eyebrows, did it help? Detail changes u noticed?

• +1
Here is my collagen supplement but this is Belgium market

This one MOG too :

I will buy this after finishing the last

Last edited:
Thxs bro

Did u use castor oil for your eyebrows, did it help? Detail changes u noticed?
More strong hairs obviously, it is more darker but u need months applying each evening

Don't use minoxidil, secondary effects blast collagen, fat pads and drying the skin

More strong hairs obviously, it is more darker but u need months applying each evening

Don't use minoxidil, secondary effects blast collagen, fat pads and drying the skin
Can you name some ways that I can lenghten and darken my eyebrows?

• +1
  • +1
Also can carrots, broccoli, & beef liver boost collagen?

• +1