Catering to female expectations has completely ruined society for men

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
Every workplace is so forced, fake and gay because women feel uncomfortable if everybody isn't doing the submissive chimpanzee grin face with associated conformist submissive super-positive behaviours. Men can't work in these conditions, it's killing us.

ehzw5coi1moa1.jpg

smiling-chimp.jpg

fear-smile-woman.jpg

Chimps use smiling as an expression of submission. When a chimp encounters a more dominant chimp, it smiles to show the dominant chimp its submissiveness and its disinterest in fighting for dominance.

By smiling, the submissive chimp tells the dominant chimp, “I am harmless. You need not be intimidated by me. I submit and accept your dominance. I’m afraid of you.”

So, at its root, smiling is basically a fear reaction- a fear reaction that a submissive primate gives to a dominant primate to avoid confrontation.

Since human beings are also primates, smiling in us serves pretty much the same purpose. It is the most effective way to convey our submissiveness to others and tell them that we’re non-threatening.

Interestingly. many studies have revealed that if people are not smiled at during first meetings, they perceive the non-smilers to be hostile.

In an organization at least, you can tell a lot about the status of its different members just by noticing who smiles more and who smiles less, when and where.

A subordinate usually smiles more than necessary in the presence of a superior in order to appease him. I still remember the fear smile of my teachers when the principal used to come to our class with his courtiers (read secretaries) during my school-days.

Even if a superior feels like smiling in front of a subordinate, it will be a very restrained and brief smile. He has to maintain his dominance and superiority.

You’ll rarely see a very high-status person laughing and cracking jokes with a low-status person in an organization. He usually prefers to do that with his equals.

The high-status people are supposed to maintain a serious, dominant, non-smiling look, and the low-status people are supposed to smile all the time and re-assert their submissiveness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, CarrotMaxxer and 3links2
dnr but women don't belong in the workplace

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, CarrotMaxxer and romanstock
real, im just so happy and jovial i need to stop smiling so much

dnr but women don't belong in the workplace
Yes they fucking do. Females are not to be lounging around like aristocrats. Stop this bullshit. They should ALL work and pay their fair share of the bills.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xtra
Yes they fucking do. Females are not to be lounging around like aristocrats. Stop this bullshit. They should ALL work and pay their fair share of the bills.

They should be domestic servants.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and 3links2
single men like me would make more money from less saturation, smaller workforce, and sexist job hiring practices

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Tbh. Gynocracy has killed us all and indirectly led us to the point where this shit forum full of Indian schizos and mentally ill autists needed to be created

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and romanstock
They should be domestic servants.
Not good enough for me. Females are horrible cooks and do a fairly lousy job at raising children in the stress free environment of the modern household. They become arrogant and complacent.

I am happy that they all suffer just like I do at work. Not only that, but they still have to raise their kid(s) simultaneously now. Although females in the workforce have been a great pain, I prefer it to the alternative that they don’t deserve.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
i don’t understand those idiots who think women should just sit on their ass all day while we work 50 hours per week

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
i don’t understand those idiots who think women should just sit on their ass all day while we work 50 hours per week
They’re beta simps who worship females and think their very existence needs to be honored and they should be treated like royalty. Absolutely not. Not in a million years.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I smile too much sometimes

Not good enough for me. Females are horrible cooks and do a fairly lousy job at raising children in the stress free environment of the modern household. They become arrogant and complacent.

I am happy that they all suffer just like I do at work. Not only that, but they still have to raise their kid(s) simultaneously now. Although females in the workforce have been a great pain, I prefer it to the alternative that they don’t deserve.

They don't suffer. They prefer being in clucks in a coop, talking shit all day with the rest of the chicks. They hate being home alone having to clean. She should put all her effort into cooking and cleaning and raising little children, it's still an all day job if you have expectations of outcome.

They’re beta simps who worship females and think their very existence needs to be honored and they should be treated like royalty. Absolutely not. Not in a million years.
leftist simps think women should be given 150k a year jobs that require them to do nothing, right wing simps think women shouldn’t work at all as they should be worshipped and treated like royalty. both sides are completely retarded.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, autistic_tendencies and Eternal_
They don't suffer. They prefer being in clucks in a coop, talking shit all day with the rest of the chicks. They hate being home alone having to clean. She should put all her effort into cooking and cleaning and raising little children, it's still an all day job if you have expectations of outcome.
They only hate doing those things if they believe they’re doing it for a beta buxxer who they settled with. Females love to stay at home and put on a movie on the iPad for their spawn to watch and her to kick back on social media boasting about her superhero mom complex.

EVERYONE loves to stay home and not have to work. Nobody wants to work full time AND raise children. This is the price females have to pay. In exchange, they can be happy single moms and open their legs every few business days for chad and that’s fine by me—as long as they make sure they go back and clock into work in the morning.