Nothing mogs a Catholic cosmic race house wife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 10987, Carolus and 3 others
Religion is retarded

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ToursOverBoyo2020, Carolus and 2 others
Religion is retarded
Hmm and yet all the Founding Fathers of America stressed the importance of religion and morality

Remeber all those great Atheist empires throughout history? What were the names of them again ?

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Lmao, Carolus and 4 others
Are u catholic? In the usa most are protestant

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6403
Catholism is kinda paganism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Hmm and yet all the Founding Fathers of America stressed the importance of religion and morality

Remeber all those great Atheist empires throughout history? What were the names of them again ?
None jfl :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10913

How's that an argument for religion?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and gamma
Keep coping with your God jfl. Your religions are all contradictory and don't fit into the modern scientific views of the world. But enjoy the cope thinking you can maybe live a "trad" life if you convince yourself it's true. I know what you're doing

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10987
How's that an argument for religion?
Religion is the foundation of a civilized nations system of morality and ethics

Without religion the masses will become degenerate babboons making them easy prey for invasion of outside nations or tyrannical rulers to establish dominace over them

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, ToursOverBoyo2020, Carolus and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10913

Without religion the masses will become degenerate babboons making them easy prey for invasion of outside nations or tyrannical rulers to establish dominace over them
Civilisation VS barbarism is a meme tho

Okay yes it's good to organize a society. That's why religion was invented by humans. That doesn't make it "true" in the real sense of the word.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Atheism is like feminism
No matriarchy ever worked just like no atheist state ever work
So we should turn to the past and follow religions that were clearly invented by ancient humans?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Okay yes it's good to organize a society. That's why religion was invented by humans. That doesn't make it "true" in the real sense of the word.
Its as true as anything else humans choose to identify as important

Why is gold valuable? Not a great metal for forging

Why is a nation's flag important? Just a waving piece of cloth

Why does the Constitution matter ? Just a piece of paper with dry ink

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6403
Its as true as anything else humans choose to identify as important

Why is gold valuable? Not a great metal for forging

Why is a nation's flag important? Just a waving piece of cloth

Why does the Constitution matter ? Just a piece of paper with dry ink
"Important" doesn't equate to "True"

Think before you speak

• +1
Keep coping with your God jfl. Your religions are all contradictory and don't fit into the modern scientific views of the world. But enjoy the cope thinking you can maybe live a "trad" life if you convince yourself it's true. I know what you're doing
In this moment I am euphoric ? : OutOfTheLoop

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10913
I don't think I'm smart. I'm just saying you don't any proof for your religious beliefs. So you're just being a low IQ coper really.

If I asked you to organize a nation according to how you see fit, how would you do it? What religious law would you choose? Let me guess, you would choose the religion your parents raised you upon, right? I wonder how I reached that conclusion

• +1
Exactly

>invented by ancient humans
:soy:
Habibi I'll give you a pass we don't need to discuss this topic. Infact might be completely useless to discuss it

• +1
Habibi I'll give you a pass we don't need to discuss this topic. Infact might be completely useless to discuss it
Yep
I hate those faggots debate on internet
Already what the truth is

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and CupOfCoffee
I don't think I'm smart. I'm just saying you don't any proof for your religious beliefs. So you're just being a low IQ coper really.

If I asked you to organize a nation according to how you see fit, how would you do it? What religious law would you choose? Let me guess, you would choose the religion your parents raised you upon, right? I wonder how I reached that conclusion
Having surface level knowledge on science will make you an atheist, but having a deep understanding will point to an existence of a God

Imo, our consciences was given to us by God, so we could create like him, since this universe was created by his conscious

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Having surface level knowledge on science will make you an atheist, but having a deep understanding will point to an existence of a God

Imo, our consciences was given to us by God, so we could create like him, since this universe was created by his conscious
I never denied the existence of God, did I? You just made another dumb assumption

• +1

And your opinions don't matter when it comes to the nature of consciousness or existence, Yahweh revealed all you need to know to the prophets apostles and to Christ, right? Stop thinking further

And your opinions don't matter when it comes to the nature of consciousness or existence, Yahweh revealed all you need to know to the prophets apostles and to Christ, right? Stop thinking further
Aren't you sunni?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Aren't you sunni?
Used to be Shia now I'm a Deist but reject all religions because they're all false. At least they're false in their claims about the nature of the universe, there could be an argument some of their ideas and beliefs were inspired by psychedelics and that's why they share so many similarities

• +1
"Important" doesn't equate to "True"

Think before you speak
Anything that's practical is from an pragmatic point true, for it functions if atheism isn't even able to have any moral understanding and denies base instinct what truth does it even hold?

Anything that's practical is from an pragmatic point true, for it functions if atheism isn't even able to have any moral understanding and denies base instinct what truth does it even hold?
We adapted religion because we couldn't cope without it. But as we evolve into more intelligent more conscious humans (theoretically lol) can we really base our civilization on outdated false ancient ideas about God and the universe?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
We adapted religion because we couldn't cope without it
In what way would you describe religion as coping?? There is no human on this world who doesn't ask himself his existential purpose.
When the farthest corner of the globe has been conquered
technologically and can be exploited economically; when any incident you like, in any place you like, at any time you like, becomes
accessible as fast as you like; when you can simultaneously "experience" an assassination attempt against a king in France and a symphony concert in Tokyo; when time is nothing but speed, instantaneity, and simultaneity, and time as history has vanished from all
Being of all peoples; when a boxer counts as the great man of a
people; when the tallies of millions at mass meetings are a triumph;
then, yes then, there still looms like a specter over all this uproar the
question: what for? — where to? — and what then?

But as we evolve into more intelligent more conscious humans (theoretically lol)
Can this be proven? Even then we all going to die. There is nothing to prevent this.
can we really base our civilization on outdated false ancient ideas about God and the universe
It's rather the onlything we can base it upon.
The first-cause argument begins with the fact that there is change in the world, and a change is always the effect of some cause or causes. Each cause is itself the effect of a further cause or set of causes; this chain moves in a series that either never ends or is completed by a first cause, which must be of a radically different nature in that it is not itself caused.