Caucasoid maxing advice

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
The title says it all.
For those who are already familiar with me you already know that i’m a nafri. My problem is that even tho i’m a nafri with 0% negroid dna, some people still think that i’m racially ambiguous or mixed with negroid…
My new looksmaxing goal is to caucasoid max, in other term look arab or med and not like a mutt abomination. Some of you are going to ask me why do i care so much ? Both of my fucking parents look arab, my mother is a white berber and my father a tanned arab. How the fuck do i look like a fucking mutt ? Anyway brothers, help me please achieve this goal and tell me what exactly to change in order to caucasoid max, you can even morph my pictures below.
It’s not even about the women anymore, it’s about me feeling comfortable with my looks.
Thanks for those who are willing to take their times and help me.

Attachments

• 0FDFA3AE-F416-427E-88F1-0BD7818118C4.png
    0FDFA3AE-F416-427E-88F1-0BD7818118C4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • B3D1062C-EE00-40E7-9051-4C089C1AAFCF.png
    B3D1062C-EE00-40E7-9051-4C089C1AAFCF.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 45C9CB9D-F039-4B27-BDFF-D747C27077AA.png
    45C9CB9D-F039-4B27-BDFF-D747C27077AA.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
  • F56766F0-AA53-452A-8748-310D3E13D3E9.png
    F56766F0-AA53-452A-8748-310D3E13D3E9.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1, gribsufer1, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
clean shaven is the #1 to not look ethnic

also msm, glutathione and sunscreen

you can dye your hair dirty blonde but long term it'll destroy your hair

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Agendum, poopoohead and 1 other person

Does clean shaven on east asians make them look less ethnic though?

• +1
Reactions: FML0908

I don’t want to look less “ethnic” i’m proud of my ethnicity. Caucasoid dosen’t equal being white. How can i make my face look more caucasoid that’s all i’m asking.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Dye your hair and lighten skin

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
The title says it all.
For those who are already familiar with me you already know that i’m a nafri. My problem is that even tho i’m a nafri with 0% negroid dna, some people still think that i’m racially ambiguous or mixed with negroid…
My new looksmaxing goal is to caucasoid max, in other term look arab or med and not like a mutt abomination.
Stop the self-hate, PLEASE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 23778, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
Stop the self-hate, PLEASE.
I’m not. Read the thread again my brother. I want to look more caucasoid and not like a mutt. BECAUSE I’M NOT ONE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, 5.5psl, thereallegend and 1 other person
You can apply minoxdil to your beard to make it fuller don't Arabs usaully have strong beards?

I’m not. Read the thread again my brother. I want to look more caucasoid and not like a mutt. BECAUSE I’M NOT ONE.
What's wrong with looking mixed?

bimax ccw for fixing downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
The title says it all.
My new looksmaxing goal is to caucasoid max, in other term look arab or med and not like a mutt abomination. Some of you are going to ask me why do i care so much ? Both of my fucking parents look arab, my mother is a white berber and my father a tanned arab. How the fuck do i look like a fucking mutt ? Anyway brothers, help me please achieve this goal and tell me what exactly to change in order to caucasoid max, you can even morph my pictures below.
It’s not even about the women anymore, it’s about me feeling comfortable with my looks.
You have downward growth, I have it as well. Get bimax ccw like russiancel said

You're not white bud

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
lol are you this guy? curries flaming you in the comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
nta maghribi ?

• Love it
Reactions: Slayercel
What's wrong with looking mixed?
No nothing is wrong as long as both of your mixes are caucasoid. Which is my case both of my parents being arab/berber. Now i don’t know how the fuck i ended looking like a mutt or a dravidian according to some indians but it’s time to change things.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
No nothing is wrong as long as both of your mixes are caucasoid. Which is my case both of my parents being arab/berber. Now i don’t know how the fuck i ended looking like a mutt or a dravidian according to some indians but it’s time to change things.
There's nothing wrong if you have Mongoloid or Negroid admixture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
There's nothing wrong if you have Mongoloid or Negroid admixture.
There is actually, on a looks basis. You will look less desirable. Especially in Eurasian countries from europe to india.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, rand anon and Xangsane
There is actually, on a looks basis. You will look less desirable. Especially in Eurasian countries from europe to india.
Man just calm down, there's nothing wrong with it at all. I've got some small black admixture, and my father is Arab (mother is white). There's nothing wrong with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and FML0908
Man just calm down, there's nothing wrong with it at all. I've got some small black admixture, and my father is Arab (mother is white). There's nothing wrong with that.
I’m calm lol, now can you help me ?

You're not white bud
Never said i was Einstein. Average arab or nafri looks very caucasoid which is not my case unfortunately. That’s what i’m trying to change. Phenomaxing is legit.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend

his coloring isn't what makes him look like a mutt, its his maxilla and prognathism

you can see he has a really forward grown maxilla with some prognathism. Both traits that are found usually in blacks

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
I
his coloring isn't what makes him look like a mutt, its his maxilla and prognathism

View attachment 2117291
you can see he has a really forward grown maxilla with some prognathism. Both traits that are found usually in blacks
I’m aleeady having an Invisalign treatment. How can it be more fixed and look more caucasoid. Thank you for taking the time and finding an issue.

I’m aleeady having an Invisalign treatment. How can it be more fixed and look more caucasoid. Thank you for taking the time and finding an issue.
check to see if you have bimaxillary protrusion or a recessed chin

check to see if you have bimaxillary protrusion or a recessed chin
Alright thank you man. And you have any idea on why indians said that i’m very typical for a dravidian ?

Alright thank you man. And you have any idea on why indians said that i’m very typical for a dravidian ?
no clue bro indians are retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: FML0908
@rand anon tagging you because you know so much about caucasoidness.

• Love it
@rand anon tagging you because you know so much about caucasoidness.
Your skull shape is fairly caucasoid though, it's your soft features and coloring that makes u look a tad negroid. Rhino, skin lightening, and keeping clean shaven will help

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Looks arabid and not negro

Your skull shape is fairly caucasoid though, it's your soft features and coloring that makes u look a tad negroid. Rhino, skin lightening, and keeping clean shaven will help
How about the lips and the jaw ? Do you think the prognathism have anything to do with it ? And any idea on why Indians say i look keralite ?

• +1
Do you think the prognathism have anything to do with it
Yeah, u hve prognathism but it's very slight, not nog tier. Genio can mask it

And any idea on why Indians say i look keralite ?
Idk about keralite specifically, but your coloring, orbitals, lips are dravidian-esque

The title says it all.
Why look whiter? So you can lose your Deathnik Card and be oppressed by Feminazi Society on a daily basis? No thanks: max I will do is bleach my face, neck and forearms that were darkened by the sun so their can become as light as the rest of my body... But people can see I'm still ethnic due to my Native American traits.

But I don't wanna be a Wasi'chu 🤔

Idk about keralite specifically, but your coloring, orbitals, lips are dravidian-esque
Skin lightening wil defo fix the colouring. As for the fucking nigger lips of mine and shit orbitals, have you got any solutions ?

Skin lightening wil defo fix the colouring. As for the fucking nigger lips of mine and shit orbitals, have you got any solutions ?
I hve similar lips, they aren’t a failo bro, foids like them, atleast here in the states they do. You should try to get them to be lighter though, look into lip scrubs. As for ur orbitals, trying to fix them would be overkill imo, they aren’t bad for an ethnic caucasoid.

Why look whiter? So you can lose your Deathnik Card and be oppressed by Feminazi Society on a daily basis? No thanks: max I will do is bleach my face, neck and forearms that were darkened by the sun so their can become as light as the rest of my body... But people can see I'm still ethnic due to my Native American traits.

But I don't wanna be a Wasi'chu 🤔
Come on i already explained everything in the thread. Fuck being white and fuck looking white and fuck sfcels and conspiracycels like you. I just want to no look mutt or south indian bruv couldn’t care less about looking white

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I hve similar lips, they aren’t a failo bro, foids like them, atleast here in the states they do. You should try to get them to be lighter though, look into lip scrubs. As for ur orbitals, trying to fix them would be overkill imo, they aren’t bad for an ethnic caucasoid.
He shouldn't aspire to look like this:
IMG 20230320 071642
IMG 20230320 071653

Come on i already explained everything in the thread. Fuck being white and fuck looking white and fuck sfcels and conspiracycels like you. I just want to no look mutt or south indian bruv couldn’t care less about looking white
Conspiracy? Do you think the LIBERAL society is a conspiracy?

Hahahahahahaha you are SO bluepilled it isn't even a joke... You know SHIT about conspiracies 😝

Conspiracy? Do you think the LIBERAL society is a conspiracy?

Hahahahahahaha you are SO bluepilled it isn't even a joke... You know SHIT about conspiracies 😝
Nah definitely not, fuck these hypocrites the worst subhumans on earth tbh.
You saying not to “whitemax” because of the feminazis is conspiracy tho like who gives a fuck about them anyway.

I need everyone’s advice tho ! Stick to the point of the thread.

Defo not what i’m aiming for wtf
You are a coward: I basically look like a girl without the tits and women LOVE ME: big ass, wide hips, small waist, face complexion, pubic hair pattern, mannerisms, basically EVERYTHING... Only thing is that I'm 6'1 and got a huge fucking dick...

Am I ashamed of that?FUCK NO, it is who I am, I already accepted it and moved on.

You are a fucking coward if you let others put you down for what you look like lol

You are a coward: I basically look like a girl without the tits and women LOVE ME: big ass, wide hips, small waist, face complexion, pubic hair pattern, mannerisms, basically EVERYTHING... Only thing is that I'm 6'1 and got a huge fucking dick...

Am I ashamed of that?FUCK NO, it is who I am, I already accepted it and moved on.

You are a fucking coward if you let others put you down for what you look like lol
Some of you niggas forgot about the whole point of this forum ffs. This is a looksmaxing forum nigger, i don’t like the way i look and wamt to change, the whole point of this forum is guidance on what and how to change. If your not happy you can go rot on .is tbh.