Caucasoid maxing advice

Thank you. If I were fully white how would that rank?

Of course I consider myself ethnic.
Even better. Jet Black hair is super rare on white guys. They would love it

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Xangsane
Yes david.
Everyone agreeing i can pass as dravidian but I’M MENTALLY ILL.

You don’t looks Dravidian. You look Nafri. Plus why do you care do much about it. You can’t change it anyway.

Even better. Jet Black hair is super rare on white guys. They would love it
But if I were fully white I probably wouldn't have hair that's close to black-coloured (I consider it dark, dark brown).

But if I were fully white I probably wouldn't have hair that's close to black-coloured (I consider it dark, dark brown).
Indeed. I think brown hair is boring But Black hair looks cool imo. U doing just fine being an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You don’t looks Dravidian. You look Nafri. Plus why do you care do much about it. You can’t change it anyway.
Are you even blackpilled brother. My experience with women was always shit. I never got what everyone got just on the basis of looks. Plus why do i care about it ? Because pheno is what makes you appeal to women primarly and looking south indian isn’t appealing in the west or even in the arab world. Now i can’t change my genetics that’s for sure but don’t you HONESTLY THINK that skin lightening+jaw surgery+lip reduction+rhinoplasty is enough to alter someone’s phenotype ?
Anyway i know that you’ll be serious about it as your one of the few non autistic users on here.

Are you even blackpilled brother. My experience with women was always shit. I never got what everyone got just on the basis of looks. Plus why do i care about it ? Because pheno is what makes you appeal to women primarly and looking south indian isn’t appealing in the west or even in the arab world. Now i can’t change my genetics that’s for sure but don’t you HONESTLY THINK that skin lightening+jaw surgery+lip reduction+rhinoplasty is enough to alter someone’s phenotype ?
Anyway i know that you’ll be serious about it as your one of the few non autistic users on here.
You yourself said it’s about women + you don’t look south indian + 80% of people don’t get shit on the basis of looks.

You yourself said it’s about women + you don’t look south indian + 80% of people don’t get shit on the basis of looks.
In all honesty yes it was about women, my brutal experience haunted me so much that now i’m just doing it for myself. Maybe it’s some form of ptsd but whatever. Have you seen enough nafris, most of us are lightskin and very caucasoid looking. And answer my last question please david.

American logic: Sudanese and Yemeni are white, Spaniards are not. FUCK THEM.

In all honesty yes it was about women, my brutal experience haunted me so much that now i’m just doing it for myself. Maybe it’s some form of ptsd but whatever. Have you seen enough nafris, most of us are lightskin and very caucasoid looking. And answer my last question please david.
I don’t think it’s possible to change your pheno without looking unnatural.

This guy literally went from the street shitter phenotype to indo aryan without looking uncanny.

Attachments

• 1C8CB6A0-CF16-482B-AC6B-24D58CF95A66.jpeg
    1C8CB6A0-CF16-482B-AC6B-24D58CF95A66.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3D57F8CA-162A-4B2F-A63C-4028A7A648CE.jpeg
    3D57F8CA-162A-4B2F-A63C-4028A7A648CE.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 0
  • C78CA834-CA32-434E-82CB-1EAF6442F217.jpeg
    C78CA834-CA32-434E-82CB-1EAF6442F217.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 26740305-0D8A-46BD-B35B-8690FEC707F9.jpeg
    26740305-0D8A-46BD-B35B-8690FEC707F9.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 928273E7-5B97-4164-A4E0-BD62117E6179.jpeg
    928273E7-5B97-4164-A4E0-BD62117E6179.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 0
And if you don’t beleive that someone should looksmax what are you doing on these forums. Serious question men because i see you advising men to not looksmax everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
From the first 3 pictures, your skin looks ethnic (kinda indian like).

You need to lighten skin (tretinoin, hydroquinone, nac, msm, vitamin c) and get a lip blushing tattoo on your lips so your skin color doesn't look diluted.

Use sun-in or chamomile to lighten hair or dye it jet black

In his case he was acting. I'm talking about models and TikTokers who choose to fraud to look like that.
He was acting but the looks were legit: painted hair, contacts and it seems he got a little tan... Almost unrecognizable.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
j’ai vu que t’étais français l’op :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908
From the first 3 pictures, your skin looks ethnic (kinda indian like).

You need to lighten skin (tretinoin, hydroquinone, nac, msm, vitamin c) and get a lip blushing tattoo on your lips so your skin color doesn't look diluted.

Use sun-in or chamomile to lighten hair or dye it jet black
Yes i’m going to start a serious skin lightening journey soon. I’m not going to include hydroquinone in it tho (as it very often looks unnatural).
I was talking about my face/skull shape, does it look caucasoid enough in your opinion and if not what tweaks i could make.
Thank you!

whiteskin max to very light brown fix prognathism and wear light brown contact lenses

Yes i’m going to start a serious skin lightening journey soon. I’m not going to include hydroquinone in it tho (as it very often looks unnatural).
I was talking about my face/skull shape, does it look caucasoid enough in your opinion and if not what tweaks i could make.
Thank you!
Don't do it

only hope would be to avoid the sun to lighten your skin a bit, other than that i don’t see anything actually viable

• +1
cringe. accept your curryness

thumbpull the area of the palate right above the incisors (incisive papilla for upturned lip(caucasoid feature)

• +1
ur facial hair makes u look mullato too

• +1
whiteskin max to very light brown fix prognathism and wear light brown contact lenses
Yes i’m planning to lighten the skin thank you boss. Do you think after fixing those traits i’ll looke more caucasoid?

Does the rest of my skull look caucasoid or some tweaking will ve needed in your opinion. Everyone’s giving me a different reason.
thumbpull the area of the palate right above the incisors (incisive papilla for upturned lip(caucasoid feature)

Does the rest of my skull look caucasoid or some tweaking will ve needed in your opinion. Everyone’s giving me a different reason.
people said ur lips are bad, im giving you a solution do it

people said ur lips are bad, im giving you a solution do it
Thank you mighty Gribsufer, but yeah muh thumb pulling and muh ice hooding are all cope imo. I’m going strait to hardmaxes. For the lip i guess fixing prognathism and a nice lip reduction will do the job !

I'm seeing a fitz 5 girl (Arab/black). She's cute, HQNP and a dream come true.
Still need to vet her.
brutal u wont pass on ur blue eye genes, brutal how a chadlite needs to date down racially to get a hqnp girl

• +1
Are you unironically showing me literal mutts to proove that facial hair makes you look like a mutt ?
yes it literally makes u look like thst thsts the first thing thst makes u look like that

Thank you. If I were fully white how would that rank?

Of course I consider myself ethnic.
ur BARELY ethnic u have the same smv as a white guy who converted to islam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FML0908 and Xangsane
Yes i’m planning to lighten the skin thank you boss. Do you think after fixing those traits i’ll looke more caucasoid?
Ne fait surtout pas ça. Tu vas te niquer la peau.

brutal u wont pass on ur blue eye genes, brutal how a chadlite needs to date down racially to get a hqnp girl
What do you mean date down racially?

• JFL
shes obviously self hating and using the fact that u are half arab as an excuse to habe kids with a blue eyed white guy, whrn she wouldnt even think of dating someome of her race

• JFL
yes it literally makes u look like thst thsts the first thing thst makes u look like that
No you didn’t get what i’m trying to explain. You are showing me mutts to proove that facial hair makes me look like a mutt. Explain to me why can other arabs/whites/curries pull facial hair without looking like mutts but when i do why i look like one.

Dating a mutt. I’m telling you this as your arab brother, do not downgrade your genes with a mutt. African genes are the worst look killer and the outcome rarely looks good.

Last edited:
No you didn’t get what i’m trying to explain. You are showing me mutts to proove that facial hair makes me look like a mutt. Explain to me why can other arabs/whites/curries pull facial hair without looking like mutts but when i do why i look like one.
the facial hair u have is the same they have

when you smile how many teeth do you show? you have a narrow and tall skull which combined with your short hair makes you look kinda weird imo, you might have a narrow palate

• Hmm...
when you smile how many teeth do you show? you have a narrow and tall skull which combined with your short hair makes you look kinda weird imo, you might have a narrow palate
-isn’t having a tall and narrow skull a caucasoid trait ?
-When i smile i show 6teeth, i do not have a narrow palate.
-What would be your suggestion to fix this shit ?

Tbh honest i’ll never understand you guys on this forum. Why do you point a problem (like my narrow skull) but never give realistic solutions to fix it.

-isn’t having a tall and narrow skull a caucasoid trait ?
-When i smile i show 6teeth, i do not have a narrow palate.
-What would be your suggestion to fix this shit ?
1- yes but your is too narrow so it looks even longer
2- 6 upper teeth?! thats narrow af, "average" is 8 teeth but even that is on narrow side
3- MSE, it expands the palate and skull, its expensive and could mess up few other ratios on your face(negligible tbh)and after that you might need to do lip reducer shit or something since MSE will also expand lips, yours will look too big then

Last edited:
Tbh honest i’ll never understand you guys on this forum. Why do you point a problem (like my narrow skull) but never give realistic solutions to fix it.
first need to make sure if you actually have narrow palate

first need to make sure if you actually have narrow palate
So i am not a chad ? Or chad-passing ? :feelswhy:
-nah brother the ortho said my palate is completely normal.