Caucasoid maxing advice

U have clear sub Sahara african admixture. Most nafris have atleast 5% Black african Mix. U could lighten ur skin with NAC and MSM. Lighten ur lips with vitamin e balm

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
U have clear sub Sahara african admixture. Most nafris have atleast 5% Black african Mix. U could lighten ur skin with NAC and MSM. Lighten ur lips with vitamin e balm
What features are indicating it exactly and how much do you think i have ?

Ye not possible mate

What features are indicating it exactly and how much do you think i have ?
Bimaxillary protrusion, side profile looks Black. U probably are in the 5-10 range

Bimaxillary protrusion, side profile looks Black. U probably are in the 5-10 range
How do you explain this then ? I’m only 3% nig.

Attachments

• CF2C95EF-B3FF-4B45-8961-0247D47E5121.png
    CF2C95EF-B3FF-4B45-8961-0247D47E5121.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 0
And what do you think of the rest of my features v
For me is not ur side profile But ur too dark if u wanna pass as caucasoid. If i was you i would hop on a serious skin lightening routine. U will be Happy with lighter skin and lighter lips

• Love it
Reactions: FML0908
For me is not ur side profile But ur too dark if u wanna pass as caucasoid. If i was you i would hop on a serious skin lightening routine. U will be Happy with lighter skin and lighter lips
But aren’t indians caucasoid ? I thought it was the facial features not the skin color.

She is literally darker than me but still caucasoid.

Attachments

• 462A31B0-8241-40ED-9475-3069CF677D21.jpeg
    462A31B0-8241-40ED-9475-3069CF677D21.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
Some of you niggas forgot about the whole point of this forum ffs. This is a looksmaxing forum nigger, i don’t like the way i look and wamt to change, the whole point of this forum is guidance on what and how to change. If your not happy you can go rot on .is tbh.
Are you fucking blind? Or just a retarded goyim?

What part of "I'm happy looking feminine and women still love me" didn't you understand? Is it REALLY that hard?

I slay prime women but I don’t really care about them.

But aren’t indians caucasoid ? I thought it was the facial features not the skin color.
It doesnt matter. If u want white girls u need lighter skin. Ive experienced this first hand. They have a «filter» that if ur past a certain fitzpatrick scale They will automatically filter u off.

• Woah
OP is what we mockingly call "Shit-colored Brown" here in Brazil lol he even looks Northeastern Brazilian.

It doesnt matter. If u want white girls u need lighter skin. Ive experienced this first hand. They have a «filter» that if ur past a certain fitzpatrick scale They will automatically filter u off.
Yes understandable, did you achieve serious skin lightening? I’d be actually very happy to become lighter skin. I hate my niggerness.

OP is what we mockingly call "Shit-colored Brown" here in Brazil lol he even looks Northeastern Brazilian.
Yeah nigger this is what i’m willing to change. Like what are you trying to prove ?

Yes understandable, did you achieve serious skin lightening? I’d be actually very happy to become lighter skin. I hate my niggerness.
Im currently working on it. I did it wrong for months. But ive seen Good changes switching from gluthathione to NAC. Ive been on NAC for 7 weeks and it was just 6 weeks in i seriously started to see some changes. Im also now wearing sunscreen and sunglasses every single time i go out. And studies have shown it can take up to 12 weeks to see results. However u can see results anywhere from 4-12 weeks. I saw it at 6 weeks

Im currently working on it. I did it wrong for months. But ive seen Good changes switching from gluthathione to NAC. Ive been on NAC for 7 weeks and it was just 6 weeks in i seriously started to see some changes. Im also now wearing sunscreen and sunglasses every single time i go out. And studies have shown it can take up to 12 weeks to see results. However u can see results anywhere from 4-12 weeks. I saw it at 6 weeks
Pm me so i can ask you more questions about your routine please. Thank you !

Yeah nigger this is what i’m willing to change. Like what are you trying to prove ?
I'm just fucking with you, relax lol

But skin color doesn't matter; PHENO does... Ever saw an Albino? Ever saw Zyzz? Which looks more Caucasian? There's your answer.

Be happy with what YOU have, stop trying to become what you will NEVER be!

But skin color doesn't matter; PHENO does... Ever saw an Albino? Ever saw Zyzz? Which looks more Caucasian? There's your answer.

I'm not into white girls, and I'm seeing a 3/4 Arab 1/4 black girl from my dad's country.
But in general what Fitzpatricks do cumfoids filter off? I thought they were also BBCpilled.

And my question is how can i look more caucasoid it’s that simple. I’m literally a caucasoid nafri but don’t look like it.

This is true tho... First time I saw Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on a screen he was playing a villain who had a black coat on, brunette hair and dark eyes and I thought "this is the hottest guy I've ever seen"... And I was gucking surprised when I saw him unfrauded: a blonde, blue-eyed nordic man 😱

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not into white girls, and I'm seeing a 3/4 Arab 1/4 black girl from my dad's country.
But in general what Fitzpatricks do cumfoids filter off? I thought they were also BBCpilled.
I think fitzpatrick 3 is the cutoff. Anything more than that and its an Automatic rejection. I dont think it matters for bbc But for ethnics it does.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
This is true tho... First time I saw Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on a screen he was playing a villain who had a black coat on, brunette hair and dark eyes and I thought "this is the hottest guy I've ever seen"... And I was gucking surprised when I saw him unfrauded: a blonde, blue-eyed nordic man 😱
In his case he was acting. I'm talking about models and TikTokers who choose to fraud to look like that.

I think fitzpatrick 3 is the cutoff. Anything more than that and its an Automatic rejection. I dont think it matters for bbc But for ethnics it does.
How bad is golden olive, fitzpatrick III-IV?

How bad is golden olive, fitzpatrick III-IV?
It depends on ur eye color tbh. Brown eyed people has to be a solid fitz 3 while blue eyed can Get fitz 4 without issues.

• +1
It depends on ur eye color tbh. Brown eyed people has to be a solid fitz 3 while blue eyed can Get fitz 4 without issues.
And where am on that scale ?

Blue, thoughts?

fitz 4

• +1
What's the best colouring combo?
for ethnics its mandatory to have blue eyes in order to stand out in Regards to coloring. Whites can Get away with brown eyes if theyre pale skin and brown hair

• +1
for ethnics its mandatory to have blue eyes in order to stand out in Regards to coloring. Whites can Get away with brown eyes if theyre pale skin and brown hair
Thoughts on this colouring?
Hair colour:

Eye colour:

Skin colour:

Never said i was Einstein. Average arab or nafri looks very caucasoid which is not my case unfortunately. That’s what i’m trying to change. Phenomaxing is legit.

Nafris do not look Caucasoid at all you retarded fuck. You look north African stop being a schizo self hating cuck.

Nafris do not look Caucasoid at all you retarded fuck. You look north African stop being a schizo self hating cuck.

View attachment 2118620
Just cherrypick theory. Achraf Hakimi is literally half nigger. His mom is black and his dad is a white nafri. You haven’t been exposed to enough nafris but the majority of them are caucasoid.

• Love it
It’s not even about the women anymore, it’s about me feeling comfortable with my looks.
You are seriously mentally ill.

• JFL
Its a killer combo. Basically a better version of Nic Kaufmann as hes closer to fitz 5. i think fits 4 is perfect for this combo as its not too dark to be ethnic taxed
Thank you, how does it compare to the best colouring possible?
What fitzpatrick is this then?

Its a killer combo. Basically a better version of Nic Kaufmann as hes closer to fitz 5. i think fits 4 is perfect for this combo as its not too dark to be ethnic taxed
I'm seeing a fitz 5 girl (Arab/black). She's cute, HQNP and a dream come true.
Still need to vet her.

Thank you, how does it compare to the best colouring possible?
What fitzpatrick is this then?
I think its up there and after that its prefernces. Some like pale dark haired blue eyes. Some like blonde and tanned. But ur combo is high up in the ethnic hierarchy (if u consider urself ethnic)

• +1
I think its up there and after that its prefernces. Some like pale dark haired blue eyes. Some like blonde and tanned. But ur combo is high up in the ethnic hierarchy
Thank you. If I were fully white how would that rank?
(if u consider urself ethnic)
Of course I consider myself ethnic.

• JFL
Thank you. If I were fully white how would that rank?

Of course I consider myself ethnic.
Yes very ethnic JFL. Stop being delusional brother.

• Hmm...
Yes very ethnic JFL. Stop being delusional brother.
My father is a brown-skinned, curly-haired Arab with brown eyes.
My mother is white, naturally brunette but dyes her hair black, with blue eyes.
Both have small bits of black ancestry.