Ccw and genio for this result? (Morph)

C

cococlem

Iron
What do you think guys? Is it achievable?
What kind of surgery should I do to assend?
Took-off 4 pre molar with elastic shit when I was teen and end up up with this lol, now 24 yo, just figured out there is something wrong with my profile especially my chin and my gonial angle and wondering what are the options. (Sorry for my english)
bimax with ccw and genio could save me? Or even lefort 1 is cope for aestetics results? Thanks

20200714 005043

Here are others morphs I did, notice my gonial angle really step and my round forehead..even beard can't make any illusion.
20200714 005732

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Bump:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Definitely achievable. You could also consider just doing a shortening/advancing genio instead of bimax if you don't have any bite or airway issues.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
You need more upswing, and lower gonial. I think a chin wing would be perfect.

Definitely achievable. You could also consider just doing a shortening/advancing genio instead of bimax if you don't have any bite or airway issues.
But gonial angle would still be high with only a genio, but yeah I’ll do bimax if it’s covered by insurance and since I have grinding issues and maybe airway issues it could be an interesting option for aesthetic and fonctional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
What do you think guys? Is it achievable?
What kind of surgery should I do to assend?
Took-off 4 pre molar with elastic shit when I was teen and end up up with this lol, now 24 yo, just figured out there is something wrong with my profile especially my chin and my gonial angle and wondering what are the options. (Sorry for my english)
bimax with ccw and genio could save me? Or even lefort 1 is cope for aestetics results? Thanks

View attachment 515197
Here are others morphs I did, notice my gonial angle really step and my round forehead..even beard can't make any illusion.
View attachment 515206

JFL @ the idiots in this thread giving you a go ahead.. if you dont have a bite and airway issue just go with wrapareound jaw implants (assuming ur bigonal width is shit too b/c no one without that cares about side profile) ... not only will you lower the ramus in the front view parralell to ur lips, you can adjust ur gonail angle however you like.