celebrities' jaw surgery

smoth

smoth

Gemerald
why does Tom Cruise's jaw looks much beter than Chris Hemsworth's even tho Chiris's surgery was made using better technologies and knowledges

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 19766
cause technology is not everything

You can include literally every single kpop gay gooks, on top of eyelids surgery adn nose jobs.

• +1
Reactions: DoII and smoth
You can include literally every single kpop gay gooks, on top of eyelids surgery adn nose jobs.
how to avoid getting gay or just bad looking jaw from jaw implants

cuz chris had a great jaw to begin with

now it looks to big his mouth look tiny in comparison

cuz chris had a great jaw to begin with

now it looks to big his mouth look tiny in comparison
no he didnt lol, it literally blended into his neck before

it's not the worst but it's far from great

how to avoid getting gay or just bad looking jaw from jaw implants

Kpop gooks look gay because their gonions are shaved, not improved. The goal is to make them look feminine, not masculine. Implants won't make you look gay, unless you get some overprojected paranasal ones. What makes dudes look gay is mainly lip fillers.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
no he didnt lol, it literally blended into his neck before
View attachment 2594852
it's not the worst but it's far from great
IMG 9826
IMG 9825

it’s just the angle/bodyfat

he had a great jaw literally no point getting jaw surgery while cruise legit had a subhuman jaw

Attachments

• IMG_9824.jpeg
    IMG_9824.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Kpop gooks look gay because their gonions are shaved, not improved. The goal is to make them look feminine, not masculine. Implants won't make you look gay, unless you get some overprojected paranasal ones. What makes dudes look gay is mainly lip fillers.
i dont wanna get salludon's or hernan drago's minecraft jaw, i think Chico's jaw is close to perfect, i ll zygos implants to make my fwhr 1.85 and jaw implants to get 115° gonial angle (currently it is 123°) and to make my jaw width 90% of my zygos width

i dont wanna get salludon's or hernan drago's minecraft jaw, i think Chico's jaw is close to perfect, i ll zygos implants to make my fwhr 1.85 and jaw implants to get 115° gonial angle (currently it is 123°) and to make my jaw width 90% of my zygos width

I've got chico's jaw and i can tell you it's far from perfect. I really feel like that on guys, if you have a slightly overly wide jaw you can compensate for other flaws. Not some eppley turbo brick stuff, but still a little wider than normal.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Everyone knows cruise used subliminals for the jaw though

I've got chico's jaw and i can tell you it's far from perfect. I really feel like that on guys, if you have a slightly overly wide jaw you can compensate for other flaws. Not some eppley turbo brick stuff, but still a little wider than normal.
this is mine
im bloat and pimply

In my opinion, he looks better after the implants. Not a huge boost since he was already attractive but better.

Cruise ascended massively; but only because he had a top tier eye area already.