celibacy is retarded

you are going against a millions of years of inbuilt mechanisms that want you procreate , heck procreation is the 2nd most important thing after survival for any animal which includes human

'imagine an animal so advanced , that he cant even imagine itself as an animal'

but muhhh im a a sigmmaaa broo these women are semen demons , just marry a good one then? most .org users would have been married by now if it were the early 20th century.

fuck this retardation of semen retention, chakras and only subhumans preach this shit . marry or find a decent ltr and get laid dont listen to these subhuman preachers of brahmacharya etc these are reason why people loose their virhinity in late twenties in india.
true. but if im Chad i wont chase women.

I want to be that guy who is extremely attractive and tall and etc. But when women bat an eye I asf as if they don’t exist.

I want to be an interesting person AND THERES A DIFFERENCE

some guys ignore women because they want to be mysterious, nonchalant, etc so that girls will fall for them more.

and that’s extreme cucked and embarrassing

I want to control my urges and not let women disrupt my focus. I want to be the man that walks past Aphrodite to go to work

but until I ascend I will jerk off and eat like shit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mayo mogger
yes but survival is less important than procreation. the only reason you want to survive is so you can procreate

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
you are going against a millions of years of inbuilt mechanisms that want you procreate , heck procreation is the 2nd most important thing after survival for any animal which includes human

'imagine an animal so advanced , that he cant even imagine itself as an animal'

but muhhh im a a sigmmaaa broo these women are semen demons , just marry a good one then? most .org users would have been married by now if it were the early 20th century.

fuck this retardation of semen retention, chakras and only subhumans preach this shit . marry or find a decent ltr and get laid dont listen to these subhuman preachers of brahmacharya etc these are reason why people loose their virhinity in late twenties in india.
^^ what coombrain does to a nigga