Celtic mogger theory so far the most influential in 2024.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
@6ft4 clearly at the top of his game this year. Nobody else even comes close.

It will be great to see how Celtic Mogger theory develops throughout 2024 and which practical implications it will have.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Gilbert_Durandal, randomop and 1 other person
I wish I wasn't trying to maintin several online channels then I could go fulltime into Celtic Mogger theory
I have a plan to start spamming it in youtube comments (I have about 40 channels)
But dont want to go too hard yet in case some other faggot with a Celtic pheno reaps the rewards of my hard work and anoints himself as the de-facto PSLsphere/tiktok "Celtic Mogger" before I get a chance to fill that role myself

I need to collect some halo worthy footage though, maybe I'll bring my camera out with me in EE.
I will also be running paid ads on a CeltMenSlavWomen insta account in Poland highlighting Celtic moggers and showing AI pics of CeltMenSlavWomen.

Here's a rundown on the evolution of Celtic Mogger Theory (and my other work so far this year) since I've already got into the mode for typing

It began with "British & Irish Dark Haired Males" or BIDHM used as a synonomous term for the Hollywood Pheno
I then transfered this BIDHM Hollywood Pheno into Celtic Mogger theory
I then merged Celtic Moggers and North Atlantid Moggers under the term Celtantid
A mogger with an obvious Celtic Pheno is still referred to as a Celtic Mogger but North Atlantid Moggers are referred to as Celtantid Moggers
I then coined the term R1badboys so that Meds, Anglo and Dutch Moggers had a common ubrella term to use that included them with Celtic Moggers
I did some writings on Celto-Slav alliance based on both groups being the furthest west and the furthest east relative to the mixed central euro nations that have a lower in-group preference than the strong IGP Slavs and Celts

The only fuckers who dont have a Celtic Alliance yet are Scandis and Germans
There's no room in this world for both Aryan Masterrace theory and Celtic Masterrace Theory

I might make an Alliance with the Finns though, their DNA is intersting and I'd like to see the outcome of a wide faced Finnish foid being impregnated by a Tall Faced Celt

More theories that are being run parrallel:
TFBEM: Tall Face+Bodied Ecto/Mesos
Golden Height = 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" theory
98th Percentile is the Platnium Percentile

More coins I've termed:
WTM (WannabeThugMaxxers) often used in conjunction with SS (SandSubhumans)

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I wish I wasn't trying to maintin several online channels then I could go fulltime into Celtic Mogger theory
I have a plan to start spamming it in youtube comments (I have about 40 channels)
But dont want to go too hard yet in case some other faggot with a Celtic pheno reaps the rewards of my hard work and anoints himself as the de-facto PSLsphere/tiktok "Celtic Mogger" before I get a chance to fill that role myself

I need to collect some halo worthy footage though, maybe I'll ring my camera out with me in EE.
I will also be running paid ads on a CeltMenSlavWomen insta account in Poland highlighting Celtic moggers and showing AI pics of CeltMenSlavWomen.

Here's a rundown on the evolution of Celtic Mogger Theory (and my other work so far this year) since I've already got into the mode for typing

It began with "British & Irish Dark Haired Males" or BIDHM used as a synonomous term for the Hollywood Pheno
I then merged Celtic Moggers and North Atlantid Moggers under the term Celtantid
A mogger with an obvious Celtic Pheno is still referred to as a Celtic Mogger but North Atlantid Moggers are referred to as Celtantid Moggers
I then coined the term R1badboys so that Meds, Anglo and Dutch Moggers had a common ubrella term to use that included them with Celtic Moggers
I did some writings on Celto-Slav alliance based on both groups being the furthest west and the furthest east relative to the mixed central euro nations that have a lower in-group preference than the strong IGP Slavs and Celts

There's no room in this world for both Aryan Masterrace theory and Celtic Masterrace Theory

I might make an Alliance with the Finns though, their DNA is intersting and I'd like to see the outcome of a wide faced Finnish foid being impregnated by a Tall Faced Celt

More coins I've termed:
More pro-Celtic subversion. Ever wondered why (((they))) were always holed up in a single country yet managed to be historically BTFO'd so many times?

More pro-Celtic subversion. Ever wondered why (((they))) were always holed up in a single country yet managed to be historically BTFO'd so many times?
please explain

please explain
You have to study JDBC (Just Don't Be Celtic) theory to understand this

Will make a thread to elab later on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4

I need to collect some halo worthy footage though, maybe I'll bring my camera out with me in EE.

More coins I've termed:
I don’t understand what you are talking about
And do you gain money with your accounts ? How ??

IMG 2318

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4