CHAD AND HTN GET THE SAME QUALITY OF GIRLS

depends on location , but why do you need to stop at HTN ? suppose you COULD ascend to chad, why not do it?
looksmaxxing NEVER ends
U cant, u have to be born as chad facially atleast

CHAD AND HTN GET THE SAME QUALITY OF GIRLS...

BUT THE QUANTITY IS DIFFERENT

for example a prettyboy htn may get 50-100 likes in one day on bumble depending on location

where as i ran tyler maher and he got 200 in one day and 450 in 2 days

but i checked tyler maher's likes and the prettyboy likes, the quality of girls was the same its just that maher had way more to choose from

HTN IS ENOUGH!!!
Actually true ngl good thread

depends on location , but why do you need to stop at HTN ? suppose you COULD ascend to chad, why not do it?
looksmaxxing NEVER ends
sure but how many ppl can actually ascend to chad? practically nobody

most chads are either natural or had an insane base to begin with, which reduces the incentive to go to greath lengths with procedures

sure but how many ppl can actually ascend to chad? practically nobody

most chads are either natural or had an insane base to begin with, which reduces the incentive to go to greath lengths with procedures

Can these be considered solid ascension in your opinion

I don't mean just these but also other pics which ascended on tiktok or anywhere

5122479 df0ff3b924088213f3c8f581eec14597

If not what is the actual difference between HTN and chad. What really caps normies from ascending?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Can these be considered solid ascension in your opinion

I don't mean these but also other pics which ascended on tiktok or anywhere

They're decent, but the first guy basically just made himself look as bad as possible on the before pic. And SyrianPsycho, well... he frauds pretty hard.

This is still the best ascension I've ever seen:

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Skywalker and Deleted member 40471
They're decent, but the first guy basically just made himself look as bad as possible on the before pic. And SyrianPsycho, well... he frauds pretty hard.

This is still the best ascension I've ever seen:

So LTN to High HTN-very weak chadlite is possible and common.

But Henry cavil teir is not?
Fair enough

amount of likes means nothing, only the amount of dates resulting from it does.
Legit, I get a lot of matches, but the amount of girls that answer are very very few, and usually it’s just LTBs that give me the time of day

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, T50 Mogger and Orc
So LTN to High HTN-very weak chadlite is possible and common.
Not at all, only if you use an absurdly bad pic to portray yourself as "LTN" in the before, like that guy did. But even then you could tell his base was way higher than that.

The guy that i posted had a very specific base and bone structure, that's why he was able to ascend so heavily. Plus his eye area was already very good. But it's not common at all.

Common would be going from one tier to the other. MTN -> HTN (althought this is still tough), HTN -> Chadlite.
And Chadlite -> Chad, I think it's quite rare too.

And pretty much no one will ascend to PSL God or Cavill tier, you need near flawless harmony for that.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Skywalker and Deleted member 40471
Seems accurate based on what I’ve seen

Legit, I get a lot of matches, but the amount of girls that answer are very very few, and usually it’s just LTBs that give me the time of day
the issue with broad appeal is that everyone will swipe on you, but you're not that specific niche they're looking for, you only appeal a little to everyone instead of a lot to a few.

it's better to appeal exclusively to the kind of girls you're into than it is to appeal to as many as possible, numbers game only works if all you're trying to do is get laid with mediocre girls.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and TUSSELEIF
CHAD AND HTN GET THE SAME QUALITY OF GIRLS...

BUT THE QUANTITY IS DIFFERENT

for example a prettyboy htn may get 50-100 likes in one day on bumble depending on location

where as i ran tyler maher and he got 200 in one day and 450 in 2 days

but i checked tyler maher's likes and the prettyboy likes, the quality of girls was the same its just that maher had way more to choose from

HTN IS ENOUGH!!!

A sub 6 foot HTN in his 20s out of school doesn't have it easy in the west. Many single females in their 20s don't see that as a catch.

A sub 6 foot HTN in his 20s out of school doesn't have it easy in the west. Many single females in their 20s don't see that as a catch.
you shouldnt even care about the west at this point
its kinda stupid to not play globally in the age of online work

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Lawton88
the issue with broad appeal is that everyone will swipe on you, but you're not that specific niche they're looking for, you only appeal a little to everyone instead of a lot to a few.

it's better to appeal exclusively to the kind of girls you're into than it is to appeal to as many as possible, numbers game only works if all you're trying to do is get laid with mediocre girls.
Like this?