Chad and Stacy doesn`t exist. It`s a marketing / slave technique.

A

Acee

Wait, hold up. Nah, I still don't give a fuck
Alright someone had to say that. Chad and Stacy doesn`t exist. I repeat - Chad and Stacy do not exist. When was the last time that you saw a Chad or a Stacy IRL? you probably can`t remember and there`s a good reason for it. We see all these perfections on Instagram or other social media, it`s all fake! never seen them with my own eyes. It`s all edited, these ''people'' are not even real. The government does that so you would buy the new training program, perfume, hair product, join the gym (which literally translate to paying willingly for doing hard labor) and on and on. You should feel worthless and castrated because that`s the ideal slave mentality.

They play on our insecurities and fears. Were all beautiful. Stop it. There`s no us vs them, well..there is, but it`s not your imaginary chad and stacy!

@8PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Hikicel69, autistic_tendencies and 12 others
I actually see one everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Richard_Hungwell and ALP
cope you just live in ethnic country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, alriodai, Hipcel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17429, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
It`s all edited, these ''people'' are not even real. The government does that so you would buy the new training program, perfume, hair product, join the gym (which literally translate to paying willingly for doing hard labor) and on and on. You should feel worthless and castrated because that`s the ideal slave mentality.

They play on our insecurities and fears.

Only part I agree with which is why I upvoted you

Chad and Stacies do exist irl tho,I never saw a chad irl ever,but have seen lots of stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I saw a guy that looked just like Sean Opry the other day. Only difference was shorter chin and less angular zygos but still had identical phenotype. His eyes were insane. Exactly like Opry tbh.

When he turned his head to the side, he had the same straight forehead with brow ridge. Same slightly crooked nose. Same forward grown maxila.

Easy 7psl tbh. He mogged literally everyone in the shopping centre (but me).

These guys are very very rare, but when you see them, you'll understand the difference between chad and normie.

@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3946 and 4 others
I saw a guy that looked just like Sean Opry the other day. Only difference was shorter chin and less angular zygos but still had identical phenotype. His eyes were insane. Exactly like Opry tbh.

When he turned his head to the side, he had the same straight forehead with brow ridge. Same slightly crooked nose. Same forward grown maxila.

These guys are very very rare, but when you see them, you'll understand the difference between chad and normie.

@StrangerDanger
You people took it too literally.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791
You people took it too literally.
We're autistic.
DDC2A1C8 2E12 4DF7 9FF1 62A29506E419

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 3828

@StrangerDanger
You should have taken a selfie with him what a missed opportunity shame on you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
You should have taken a selfie with him what a missed opportunity shame on you
He works at an electronics store near my house. I could go back there and snap a pic?:feelshah:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • JFL
He works at an electronics store near my house. I could go back there and snap a pic?:feelshah:
Yes please do it
and get him to sign up here as @Xangsane did to @Niko69

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
I think you may be allowed to take pics at a store. It's a public place probably. I'll have to check the rules first.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes please do it
and get him to sign up here as @Xangsane did to @Niko69
I'll see if I can bring myself the courage to tell him how good looking he is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I'll see if I can bring myself the courage to tell him how good looking he is.
Told it once to a guy in my gym ngl. We used the cage at the same time. He smiled and said ''Thanks'' while obviously flattered and asked me for tips and shit because I strength moged him. He looked like Kratos or some shit. Just straight up told him how good looking he is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
mensa application tier essay seeing through the programming 😱

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Acee
Told it once to a guy in my gym ngl. We used the cage at the same time. He smiled and said ''Thanks'' while obviously flattered and asked me for tips and shit because I strength moged him. He looked like Kratos or some shit. Just straight up told him how good looking he is.
You know him? So you talk sometimes?

• Love it
You know him? So you talk sometimes?
I didn`t know him, we just happened to work together in the cage. While we both rested I told him how good looking he is. From that point on we said hey hey to each other but before that, no.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 2403
I didn`t know him, we just happened to work together in the cage. While we both rested I told him how good looking he is. From that point on we said hey hey to each other but before that, no.
What psl do you think he was?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee
What psl do you think he was?
5.25 or something. I just liked his look. You could tell he got excited, he started asking me questions and telling me how he does things in order to look better and bla bla.

• JFL
  • Woah
Mommy mommy look at me I got it. I know it all. 100IQ type shit innit.
it is unironically true to a certain extent

• Love it
  • +1
I know. It`s obviously truth mixed with parody.
its crazy how this forum is also like instagram and movies except even more frauded bc most dont even post in motion they just post frauded pics and ppl eat it up

• Love it
  • +1
5.25 or something. I just liked his look. You could tell he got excited, he started asking me questions and telling me how he does things in order to look better and bla bla.
Rate this morph I made, he looks like this.
A65B0E14 B581 4F81 9B12 B5BCA5C0F44F

• Love it
Alright someone had to say that. Chad and Stacy doesn`t exist. I repeat - Chad and Stacy do not exist. When was the last time that you saw a Chad or a Stacy IRL? you probably can`t remember and there`s a good reason for it. We see all these perfections on Instagram or other social media, it`s all fake! never seen them with my own eyes. It`s all edited, these ''people'' are not even real. The government does that so you would buy the new training program, perfume, hair product, join the gym (which literally translate to paying willingly for doing hard labor) and on and on. You should feel worthless and castrated because that`s the ideal slave mentality.

They play on our insecurities and fears. Were all beautiful. Stop it. There`s no us vs them, well..there is, but it`s not your imaginary chad and stacy!

@8PSLcel
I saw 1 chad in my whole life. And to date probably nobody overall bone mogging me

its crazy how this forum is also like instagram and movies except even more frauded bc most dont even post in motion they just post frauded pics and ppl eat it up
Arvid and Lars are on my ignore because I simply don`t give a fuck about people who can just talk about their looks 24/7 and in search of the next dopamine hit. Salludon and Amnesia can be entertaining at times and they don`t talk about their face 24/7. People like Arvid and Lars are soulless and I`m not here to suck other people's cocks.

More to the point, yes there`s much frauding ofc but this is natural. I don`t get mad if people fraud a bit. I get mad when they fraud or even if they don`t fraud but talk about it all the fucking time. I don`t think Lars or Arvid can have a convo with you without posting their face and ask you what do you think of X photo after 5 min.

That`s alright, were all humans. You can`t be over the blackpill unless you`re a trucel. Everyone is looking for validation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Xangsane, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Arvid and Lars are on my ignore because I simply don`t give a fuck about people who can just talk about their looks 24/7 and in search of the next dopamine hit. Salludon and Amnesia can be entertaining at times and they don`t talk about their face 24/7. People like Arvid and Lars are soulless and I`m not here to suck other people's cocks.

More to the point, yes there`s much frauding ofc but this is natural. I don`t get mad if people fraud a bit. I get mad when they fraud or even if they don`t fraud but talk about it all the fucking time. I don`t think Lars or Arvid can have a convo with you without posting their face and ask you what do you think of X photo after 5 min.

That`s alright, were all humans. You can`t be over the blackpill unless you`re a trucel. Everyone is looking for validation.
100iq version of the 58iq thing i said :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
100iq version of the 58iq thing i said :feelsgood:
Cope. Your comment can be perceived as Higher IQ. Short and consice. I rambled about my personal opinions like a narcy to get some release.. Most of the post had nothing to do with frauding. 105IQ post. Mine is 100.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
Eureka! Eureka! I found it! Medium beautiful pill!
What's bigdink's at? Does it have numbers? I want to put this in his face.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Na I saw legit gigachad in london semi gay club called heaven

Over

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Xangsane
the people who get rated chadlite on this forum are probably abhout the best looking people youre ever gonna encounter irl

chads are just chadlites with status/instgram followers/good at taking pics

Faggot chad? :sick:
Na W a LTB Asian girl

Literally gigachad and wasting his genetics idk

Lots of people including myself go to that club and aren’t gay

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Na W a LTB Asian girl

Literally gigachad and wasting his genetics idk

Lots of people including myself go to that club and aren’t gay
East Asian or curry?

What did he look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221
East Asian or curry?

What did he look like?
EA

White, 6ft 3 or 4, Lean, 10/10 jaw, cheekbones basically top tier masc face

gettyimages-488586190.jpg
His hair was like this colour but looked better kinda messy and slicked back a bit. Never seen someone just mog an entire club so easily

Tbh i think he has to have been a model

• Woah
EA

White, 6ft 3 or 4, Lean, 10/10 jaw, cheekbones basically top tier masc face

gettyimages-488586190.jpg
His hair was like this colour but looked better kinda messy and slicked back a bit. Never seen someone just mog an entire club so easily

Tbh i think he has to have been a model
He definitely seems like a model, and I'm guessing she wasn't his girlfriend but a girl running up to him and he'd just slay her and leave her.

I bet loads of girls were running after him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221
He definitely seems like a model, and I'm guessing she wasn't his girlfriend but a girl running up to him and he'd just slay her and leave her.

I bet loads of girls were running after him
Saw them together twice in the club. I think he might be a bit of a mentalcel

But my god I never felt so subhuman. I actually understood then and there what 5ft3 2psl curries feel like

• +1