Chad and Stacy doesn`t exist. It`s a marketing / slave technique.

Saw them together twice in the club. I think he might be a bit of a mentalcel

But my god I never felt so subhuman. I actually understood then and there what 5ft3 2psl curries feel like
Maybe fwb.
I think if I went into there I'd feel mogged brutally and like a subhuman. I also find clubs extremely overwhelming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221
Alright someone had to say that. Chad and Stacy doesn`t exist. I repeat - Chad and Stacy do not exist. When was the last time that you saw a Chad or a Stacy IRL? you probably can`t remember and there`s a good reason for it. We see all these perfections on Instagram or other social media, it`s all fake! never seen them with my own eyes. It`s all edited, these ''people'' are not even real. The government does that so you would buy the new training program, perfume, hair product, join the gym (which literally translate to paying willingly for doing hard labor) and on and on. You should feel worthless and castrated because that`s the ideal slave mentality.

They play on our insecurities and fears. Were all beautiful. Stop it. There`s no us vs them, well..there is, but it`s not your imaginary chad and stacy!

@8PSLcel
not reading this wall of cope also forum is becoming :bluepill: day by day

Maybe fwb.
I think if I went into there I'd feel mogged brutally and like a subhuman. I also find clubs extremely overwhelming.
Learn a combat sport or have history w a very physical sport and you wont find it overwhelming. I just push guys back all the time and laugh, vast majority of men in general are soy, and with alcohol on top they arent a threat.

it does give u new found confidence

And no, most people in clubs are LTN/MTN. The chads/chadlites tend to have already found their girl at the start of the night so there aint too big of a worry

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Learn a combat sport or have history w a very physical sport and you wont find it overwhelming. I just push guys back all the time and laugh, vast majority of men in general are soy, and with alcohol on top they arent a threat.

it does give u new found confidence

And no, most people in clubs are LTN/MTN. The chads/chadlites tend to have already found their girl at the start of the night so there aint too big of a worry
I did play compulsory combat sport in secondary school. But it's the talking and loud music, plus the huge crowds that overwhelms me. Plus I don't drink.

• +1
I did play compulsory combat sport in secondary school. But it's the talking and loud music, plus the huge crowds that overwhelms me. Plus I don't drink.
If you dont drink, chew gum. Keeps your mind off it a bit

Sounds like youd prefer raves too, if you acc enjoy the music then it makes it sm better

If you dont drink, chew gum. Keeps your mind off it a bit

Sounds like youd prefer raves too, if you acc enjoy the music then it makes it sm better
Raves are nicer, especially techno or trance raves.
I don't do drugs or smoke either.

• +1
Raves are nicer, especially techno or trance raves.
I don't do drugs or smoke either.
techno and trance is my fav

neither

• Love it
What artists do you listen to?
techno ive just gotten into it more recently. But i went to see enrico sanguliano in fabric, was honestly sick
Saw gerd janson too, tech house, was mint

Trance wise I like a lot of them, Matt Darey, Shogun, cosmic gate, john ocallaghan, armin vb, PVD, fragma. I could go on XD

ngl rly wanted to see PVD at ministry but couldnt

• +1
techno ive just gotten into it more recently. But i went to see enrico sanguliano in fabric, was honestly sick
Saw gerd janson too, tech house, was mint

Trance wise I like a lot of them, Matt Darey, Shogun, cosmin gate, john ocallaghan, armin vb, PVB, fragma. I could go on XD
Oh, my techno and trance tastes are a little different. I like Mandala, Commander Tom, Nasenbluten, Machine Girl, TOKYOPILL, Brutalismus 3000, Lords of Acid, S3RL, Passengers of Shit, Filmmaker, TRYM.

• +1
Oh, my techno and trance tastes are a little different. I like Mandala, Commander Tom, Nasenbluten, Machine Girl, TOKYOPILL, Brutalismus 3000, Lords of Acid, S3RL, Passengers of Shit, Filmmaker, TRYM.
listened to a few of them

They must be a subgenre, not very mainstream for already not a very mainstream genre ahha

• JFL
listened to a few of them

They must be a subgenre, not very mainstream for already not a very mainstream genre ahha
Which ones did you listen to?

What makes you think they're not very mainstream?

Not a subgenre but I'm into the heavier side of techno as you can tell :lul:

I went to a techno club at uni with a bunch of curries and I gotta say I didn't really like the music being played :lul:

Which ones did you listen to?

What makes you think they're not very mainstream?

Not a subgenre but I'm into the heavier side of techno as you can tell :lul:

I went to a techno club at uni with a bunch of curries and I gotta say I didn't really like the music being played :lul:
Just the fact ive never heard of any of them. I thought id have especially for the trance ones but nope

Its best to go to artist events. Yes it costs more but its sm better. I keep getting student ticket so it aint that bad

• +1
Just the fact ive never heard of any of them. I thought id have especially for the trance ones but nope

Its best to go to artist events. Yes it costs more but its sm better. I keep getting student ticket so it aint that bad
Do you think you'd ever hear such people in a club in the uk?

• +1
Do you think you'd ever hear such people in a club in the uk?
No, not unless u check their socials and theyre being the warmups for events

• +1
So they'd never be accepted for a main event? :feelswhy:
they probably would but it would be less popular/expensive events. I could see it in fabric tbh

• +1
they probably would but it would be less popular/expensive events. I could see it in fabric tbh
That's good. What sorts of people would you imagine going to see such artists?

Alright someone had to say that. Chad and Stacy doesn`t exist. I repeat - Chad and Stacy do not exist. When was the last time that you saw a Chad or a Stacy IRL? you probably can`t remember and there`s a good reason for it. We see all these perfections on Instagram or other social media, it`s all fake! never seen them with my own eyes. It`s all edited, these ''people'' are not even real. The government does that so you would buy the new training program, perfume, hair product, join the gym (which literally translate to paying willingly for doing hard labor) and on and on. You should feel worthless and castrated because that`s the ideal slave mentality.

They play on our insecurities and fears. Were all beautiful. Stop it. There`s no us vs them, well..there is, but it`s not your imaginary chad and stacy!

@8PSLcel
you see stacy with normie and chad with becky