Chad doesn't mog you on purpose, he doesn't even care about you at all

Kahla

Kahla

Iron
Normies like to mog or laugh after incels, not Chads.

Chad doesn't see you as a man, mogging and mocking you doesn't improve his self-esteem.

You don't feel more dominant by scaring a pigeon or a rabbit, you don't feel more attractive by comparing yourself to a monkey. For Chad it's the same, only you're a weak and ugly animal to him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8846, Deleted member 7173, Uglybrazilian and 8 others
not a pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 561, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
God tier first post.

• +1
Reactions: Kahla
The Ballad of Gay Tony cover

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
Normies like to mog or laugh after incels, not Chads.

Chad doesn't see you as a man, mogging and mocking you doesn't improve his self-esteem.

You don't feel more dominant by scaring a pigeon or a rabbit, you don't feel more attractive by comparing yourself to a monkey. For Chad it's the same, only you're a weak and ugly animal to him
ok

Only kind of true, I met this one rl Chad last year in uni pre course and he was mogging everyone in basically everything, but because he is probably so high on endorphines/serotonin all the time(since always), he was genuiely the nicest guy you could met, to everyone, and even as this one nerd/semi-autistic guy was constantly asking weird questions and many would kind of laugh or gossip about him, he was only like "I wish I was as intelligent as him" in a fun way
True natural Chads are the nicest persons tbh, and I'm not talking about those faked ones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 6403
very insightful retard thanks

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
its true lmao incels seethe while chad doesnt acknowledge their feeble existence

• +1

:p

• Hmm...
Only kind of true, I met this one rl Chad last year in uni pre course and he was mogging everyone in basically everything, but because he is probably so high on endorphines/serotonin all the time(since always), he was genuiely the nicest guy you could met, to everyone, and even as this one nerd/semi-autistic guy was constantly asking weird questions and many would kind of laugh or gossip about him, he was only like "I wish I was as intelligent as him" in a fun way
True natural Chads are the nicest persons tbh, and I'm not talking about those faked ones
Same goes for tyrone’s in my experience. Chaddam, Chad, chadpreet, Tyrone are all nice people- usually go out their way to be equal and fair. But Chang... he is a different story

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Same goes for tyrone’s in my experience. Chaddam, Chad, chadpreet, Tyrone are all nice people- usually go out their way to be equal and fair. But Chang... he is a different story
I don't know about that tbh, for me the experience was a huge blackpill in hindsight.
This guy was basically the embodiement of highschool jock, what every blackpiller wants to become:
~185cm tall, had slayer face, his hands mogged mine and everyone else when doing handshake brutally, he had a gf and on one day said she wants to hang out with him(and fuck) but he would rather play Fifa with bros that day, he played football, was always smoking during breaks, and smoking weed and/or partying on weekends, studied sports and maths to become a teacher but he isn't very intelligent so he always asked other high IQcels for help and copied homework from them, he was the most NT person you can imagine, constantly high energy and in good mood, was entertaining the whole class, didn't give a fuck about anything, he treated everyone like his best friends, on 2nd day he was surrounded by 4-5 chadlites+high-tier normies and some girls, I thought he knew them already before jfl,
and all that was just his nature without any effort or tryharding

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and SadnessWYJ
True af chads are always very nice, they dont feel intimidated by ugly hyenas like us