You don’t need to be chad in 2024 to get a girl, you never did

Many of the truecels who tried to force my sister to marry her were quite rich. Family has tons of rich ugly people.

Heck, check any curry group for arrangedmarriagemaxxers and you will see tons of rich ugly people.

I may be FOB but the things you say make it seem like you are out of touch with reality.
I am more in touch with reality than 99% of the planet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
Nah. I just like quoting user's titles. It has nothing to do with you personally.
What an odd thing to do, something someone on the spectrum would do tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Are you on the spectrum? Seems like it
But I agree. Health is prolly the most important thing. More than looks, money, status or whatever users on here think is paramount.

That's why they shouldn't have such a cavalier attitude towards roids and surgeries when they can fuck up your health forever.

What an odd thing to do, something someone on the spectrum would do tbh
I just find it interesting that users put in a lot of thought when choosing their AVIs and titles.

I just find it interesting that users put in a lot of thought when choosing their AVIs and titles.
4 years 12k posts so why not? Not a lot of thought, just what you want to express to others. Avis are fun to mess around with.

Very true you don't need to be Chad, most of the population is between below average to average looking people.