Chad getts approached and noticed alot as he walks on streets,this is what nature gifts you for having ideal genes

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

He got the Stereotypical masculine high t face , above average frame and nice muscles. And before saying he is htn at best, he got weak zygomatic arch projection, cheek bone projection, not ideal midface ratio,his gonial angle is 116° instead of 90°, he got no ramus he's not chad he's bloated and lacks angularity muh cope,
irl you are either attractive or not, that's the whole rating for wuman outside nerd forums.he got above average face+top % body and physique so very high smv as a guy.
Screenshot 20220121 161056 Instagram
Screenshot 20220121 161204 Instagram
Screenshot 20220121 161028 Instagram
Screenshot 20220121 161043 Instagram
Screenshot 20220121 161117 Instagram
Screenshot 20220121 161130 Instagram
Screenshot 20220121 161241 Instagram

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 15556, ajq9q9wajka and 8 others

He got the Stereotypical masculine high t face , above average frame and nice muscles. And before saying he is htn at best, he got weak zygomatic arch projection, cheek bone projection, not ideal midface ratio,his gonial angle is 116° instead of 90°, he got no ramus he's not chad he's bloated and lacks angularity muh cope,
irl you are either attractive or not, that's the whole rating for wuman outside nerd forums.he got above average face+top % body and physique so very high smv as a guy.
View attachment 1503240View attachment 1503241View attachment 1503242View attachment 1503243View attachment 1503244View attachment 1503245View attachment 1503246

another heightpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970 and mortis
looks like brandon routh

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Staged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, MaxillaMaxing, Birdcell and 8 others
This is real blackpill suifuel. You can read all the essays here you want but nothing speaks as loud as a video showing these principles in play

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mortis and DivineBeing
looks like shit lmao invisible to actual gl girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, EverythingMattersCel, aBetterMii and 16 others
This is real blackpill suifuel. You can read all the essays here you want but nothing speaks as loud as a video showing these principles in play
yep shit gave me another breakdown

0 motivatoin do to anything anymore why would i

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ALP
also lol at his hand:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Screenshot 2022 01 22 at 95555 AM

he doesn't look tall tho, he looks wide and big with thick bone structure and frame. he looks around 5'10 5'11
nah he looks tall i'm 5'10 as well i don't look that tall on video

• +1
brandon routh
brandon is more pretty tbh and he looks masculine as well, but the guy above looks a bit more masculine but lacks prettyboy features. brandon mogs overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
exactly, black pill and reality in front of your eyes in 1 minutes

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
if you think its staged it means this never happened to you, its over. never happened to me btw:lul:
No it means I've in the vicinity of males much better looking than this and I've never seen this happen irl. Maybe it could be a shitmerican thing I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, aBetterMii, AbandonShip and 1 other person
that looks staged tbh

also how tall is this dude

• +1
if you think its staged it means this never happened to you, its over. never happened to me btw:lul:
but it's over for me either way

No it means I've in the vicinity of males much better looking than this and I've never seen this happen irl. Maybe it could be a shitmerican thing I guess.
high iq for not for falling for this. even top industry male models don't get harrassed in broad daylight like that

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member and ALP
that looks staged tbh

also how tall is this dude
he uploaded 3 hour version this is cut from that, i doubt you can stage 3 hours ahead and time travel to tell people what should they do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
He legit looks about 5‘9 and it’s staged af

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ajq9q9wajka, Mewton and 2 others
I actually believe it.

Keep in mind he looks above average height, has a nice frame and great proportions, wears clothing which shows off his upper body, face looks slightly above average and masculine so overall he stands out among normies. His walk also looks unironically confident

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 3 others
All the ethnics here saying it's staged is hilarious. It never began for you boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, Mewton and 1 other person

View attachment 1503240View attachment 1503241View attachment 1503242View attachment 1503243View attachment 1503244View attachment 1503245View attachment 1503246

Yeah but he wasn't born with that physique, he had to gymmaxx to look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and mortis
I actually believe it.

Keep in mind he looks above average height, has a nice frame and great proportions, wears clothing which shows off his upper body, face looks slightly above average and masculine so overall he stands out among normies. His walk also looks unironically confident
u really think his ugly ass is getting harassed in public like that?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
2705699 Screenshot 20220121 161241 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, ajq9q9wajka and 5 others
I actually believe it.

All the ethnics here saying it's staged is hilarious. It never began for you boyos
its understandable if some people think its staged, because chads life is 180000 degree different than others, its just unbelievable even if you see what they experience with your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ropemax and germanlooks
Yeah but he wasn't born with that physique, he had to gymmaxx to look like that.
he was born with ideal frame and muscle insertions, like some people with slim frame can never achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
u really think his ugly ass is getting harassed in public like that?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:View attachment 1503275
I mean he looks probably better in motion and the women couldn’t see and analyze his face perfectly at the short moment they saw him.
And besides the long midface he looks not that bad. I give him HTN because he looks quite masc atleast.

Also his body looks really good and gets shown off good with the tight T-shirt and the way he walks so laid back.

The women who harass him probably aren’t that good looking but I don’t think that video is staged. It’s New York after all

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton and mortis
i want to see your face next to him, if you call him ugly ass what would your face be called then?:lul:
i mog him to another dimension just by comparing face

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and DivineBeing
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, DivineBeing, germanlooks and 1 other person

Just keep improving to get your rewards.

its been a while since i listened to power metal, sounds good ngl

• +1
Reactions: ALP
This is fake. It supposed to be parody video.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and DivineBeing
Cope.
Sommerhalder is your height and swarmed over by tons of girls. You probably are normie
idc what u believe as long as i'm confident

• JFL
D4547C27 1164 4EE8 B08C 6DE0B6653582

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, AscendingHero, ajq9q9wajka and 5 others
  • JFL
any link to prove it?
Its parody of the the girl that where walking alone in New york. Its clearly fake. Its just his/her friend complimenting him when he just pass them. Its obliviously staged. . lOL IF YOU THink girls are thirsty for guys.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, ropemax, ajq9q9wajka and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, germanlooks and mortis
Its parody of the the girl that where walking alone in New york. Its clearly fake. Its just his/her friend complimenting him when he just pass them. Its obliviously staged. . lOL IF YOU THink girls are thirsty for guys.
the last sentence you wrote shows you are clueless af. girls are the ones who got 10 times more thirst, but they aren't interested in turkish kebabs. what you experience is not what a gl guy experience. you got 2 different worlds. i have seen gl guys in college and woman act worst than the video above.

the last sentence you wrote shows you are clueless af. girls are the ones who got 10 times more thirst, but they aren't interested in turkish kebabs. what you experience is not what a gl guy experience. you got 2 different worlds. i have seen gl guys in college and woman act worst than the video above.
He is literally Horse faced turkish kebab and if you think women will approach guys like this in public space.. You are delusional. Its stages as fuck. Even the actors are shit.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and ALP