Chad getts approached and noticed alot as he walks on streets,this is what nature gifts you for having ideal genes

He is literally Horse faced turkish kebab and if you think women will approach guys like this in public space.. You are delusional. Its stages as fuck. Even the actors are shit.
Hacı sen türk müsün

He is literally turkish kebab and if you think women will approach guys like this irl. You are delusional. Its stages as fuck. Even the actors are shit.
i have seen your face over the years here and he mogs your edited pics hard, he got better pheno too. also as a man you either get everything or you get nothing, thats how it works for men and you ae in the second group ( 95% of the guys are there as well). if you are in that 95% you have to betabux to get a ltr like most of the male population does, or try your hardest and dedicate your life to get any attention out of a few girls while the top% guys get 10000 validation and requests a day.

He is literally Horse faced turkish kebab and if you think women will approach guys like this in public space.. You are delusional. Its stages as fuck. Even the actors are shit.
He's Israeli Jewish but I see where you're coming from, he does look very Turkish.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
View attachment 1503282
"i don't need proof, i mog a top 2% guy and im on par with opry you should believe it bro"
i'm chad. 5'9 and twink tho:Comfy:
He sent me his face in pm and said I can post it.
That’s him:
154CE8AB B855 413F 93F7 E89BE78727DF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ropemax, AscendingHero and 4 others

He got the Stereotypical masculine high t face , above average frame and nice muscles. And before saying he is htn at best, he got weak zygomatic arch projection, cheek bone projection, not ideal midface ratio,his gonial angle is 116° instead of 90°, he got no ramus he's not chad he's bloated and lacks angularity muh cope,
irl you are either attractive or not, that's the whole rating for wuman outside nerd forums.he got above average face+top % body and physique so very high smv as a guy.
View attachment 1503240View attachment 1503241View attachment 1503242View attachment 1503243View attachment 1503244View attachment 1503245View attachment 1503246

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, ajq9q9wajka, Mewton and 1 other person
The fucking video is literally made by fucking Prankster youtuber. They are know for fake shit. Its all about views. If you think that girls are AS desperate as men.. Then we would not even have any problems in tINDER.

There are even youtubers debunking his fucking stupid fake pranks.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I mean he looks probably better in motion and the women couldn’t see and analyze his face perfectly at the short moment they saw him.
And besides the long midface he looks not that bad. I give him HTN because he looks quite masc atleast.

Also his body looks really good and gets shown off good with the tight T-shirt and the way he walks so laid back.

The women who harass him probably aren’t that good looking but I don’t think that video is staged. It’s New York after all
The main halo i can see is his body/frame
He got heightmogged sometimes aswel but decent height + Good frame has an outstanding public presence

(given u dont have sub3 deformed face)

• +1
Reactions: mortis and germanlooks
The fucking video is literally made by fucking Prankster youtuber. They are know for fake shit. Its all about views.

There are even youtubers debunking his fucking stupid fake pranks.

His name is Daniel, not coby percin .see his insta page, he is an insta model and he got no youtube page.

His name is Daniel, not coby percin .see his insta page, he is an insta model and he got no youtube page.
He just hired him to do this stupid prank video for views. He got 16m views. The pranks where very popular 7 year ago.. Many prankster youtuber got exposed for fake pranks.

This is the original video.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Here's another similar vid but it's some gay fag, he gets attention from foids. The gaypill is the future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ajq9q9wajka, DivineBeing and mortis
He just hired him to do this stupid prank video fore views. He got 16m views. The pranks where very popular 7 year ago..
thats interesting, i found the video. it could be staged holy fuck. like they paid the pedestrians to approach him?:lul:

thats interesting, i found the video. it could be staged holy fuck. like they paid the pedestrians to approach him?:lul:

They just do small cut and pay their friends to compliment them when he walk pass.. Everyone can literally do it.... jUST ADD in the video ...I walked 3 hours.. bla bla bla... You are done.

• +1
You mog him chaddam

• JFL
They just do small cut and pay their friends to compliment them when he walk pass.. Everyone can literally do it.... jUST ADD in the video ...I walked 3 hours.. bla bla bla... You are done.
indeed, i didn't see the actual video until now, judging by the source its staged. my bad
but the model mogs you though i wan't wrong here:lul:mogs me hard too.

IMG 20220122 215839

Having no zygos is such a failo
Makes you look cringe gay try hard squinter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Birdcell, AscendingHero and 1 other person

He got the Stereotypical masculine high t face , above average frame and nice muscles. And before saying he is htn at best, he got weak zygomatic arch projection, cheek bone projection, not ideal midface ratio,his gonial angle is 116° instead of 90°, he got no ramus he's not chad he's bloated and lacks angularity muh cope,
irl you are either attractive or not, that's the whole rating for wuman outside nerd forums.he got above average face+top % body and physique so very high smv as a guy.
View attachment 1503240View attachment 1503241View attachment 1503242View attachment 1503243View attachment 1503244View attachment 1503245View attachment 1503246

Anthopeotry pilled (frame, height, wrist, muscles)

Facially he's a stubble frauding high t chadlite tbh , good brows, nose, but not that gl.

Also seen this videos like 5 yrs ago, tails just now uploading this. Now imagine when a gigachad facially + body like maher, drago, etc comes.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and mortis
Anthopeotry pilled (frame, height, wrist, muscles)

Facially he's a stubble frauding high t chadlite tbh , good brows, nose, but not that gl.

Also seen this videos like 5 yrs ago, tails just now uploading this. Now imagine when a gigachad facially + body like maher, drago, etc comes.
@Freshkebab exposed the main source of the video, the pedestrians are actually paid actors judging by the channels past history:lul:the model is attractive though thats obvious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
that shirt is so small and gay :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
If you can't tell this is staged you're a fucking moron.

Maybe if this was filmed in the shittiest alley in Mumbai

You can find this dude at ur local bodega in nyc