Chad goes to shopping center what happens?

M

mitodrake

Platinum
How many girls approach him?

Less than you think.
between 0 and 3 for an average chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1100, reptiles and 1 other person
Less than you think.
between 0 and 3 for an average chad

I went to shopping 2 times this decade with my mom at my side, no girl approached, i can still have hope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3195 and Overjetcel299
I went to shopping 2 times this decade with my mom at my side, no girl approached, i can still have hope?
ur not going to get fucking approached randomly by some girl at the mall.

i doubt even Barrett would be approached more than 5 times tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1100
jfl at thinking grills are merely going to 'approach' chad. grills will molest chad. they would be tempted to knock him out, drag him into the toilets and rape him. this is the life of the male model. thats why male models wear makeup - to cover up the bruises from all the horny women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, turkproducer, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
You live in false reality. I'd say chad gets approached 0 times 95% of times he goes out. Women are literally scared of breaking their illusion of being good looking enough for a chad, so they just smile, stare in the eyes and fiddle with hair. Chadlites get approached more often because they're still gl, but not so gl it makes women crap their pants. Think about it, men act the same, most men don't have the balls to approach absolute stacy and approach some decent looking becky instead.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Michael Myers, prgfromnl and 2 others
he get approached by model agency

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, the next o'pry, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
They never approach men

Nick Bateman came to Mumbai and the entire mall was PACKED with incels and girls just yelling and screeching even though he's a literal who
so I'd say location theory applies here, Chad gets attention no matter where though.

Nick Bateman came to Mumbai and the entire mall was PACKED with incels and girls just yelling and screeching even though he's a literal who
so I'd say location theory applies here, Chad gets attention no matter where though.
Every white goodlooking guy in that shithole will be praised as a god

He is famous. People in India would be screaming even if Danny DeVito showed up.

a chad walks into a bar

"ouch" says the bar

They never approach men
Youre still trying to make this cope into a reality but it wont work. Women dont approach you because you are bald and ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr_Norwood