Reactions: Joe Rogancel
i hate women.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, cutie_pie, SubSigma and 1 other person
LTN with hair halo

True but I was trying to say that with the ratings
Here or if he posted here for rating

He would get called mtn at best
Cope he has multiple videos where women are thirsting over him. He’s at least HTN. Most men don’t get this kind of a response.

Whats the problem here

Hes gl, he deserves it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Where's the Chad

Guy is a MTn to low htn mogs me hard but in what universe is this a chad a chad would be something like the guy below

FaceApp 1692903997071

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 30782 and 1 other person
Dude in vid probably gets 1 in every 30 girls on Omegle and posts his wins only.

You don't need 100 wins it's a numbers game if you can play the game but he doesn't look that much better than the average guy on the street

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
For JBs you just need to be LTN with hair and skin.

It's the only chance at a decent girl any of us have. If ur KHHV at 18yo, just kill urself.
cuz older women have insane standards for what a man needs to look like.

Guy is a MTn to low htn mogs me hard but in what universe is this a chad a chad would be something like the guy below

View attachment 2401069
i wouldnt worry about it brother, the great irony about the yakub apes is that he who is mtn is still better than 90% of his people. JBW copers been on life support after Tyrones legendary Osirian ascension into BBCing theri womyn.

I can’t stand the JBW pill. all these mid ass white subhumans have to do is get a tiktok hair cut and they slay HTB’s easily.

Good hair, clear skin, and low bodyfat is all you need. Assuming you are non-deformed.

View attachment 2401069
This guy you posted mogs O'Pry and Gandy. I never got O'Pry appeal, he just looks like robot and has ugly jaw shape.

This guy you posted mogs O'Pry and Gandy. I never got O'Pry appeal, he just looks like robot and has ugly jaw shape.

It's an AI generated your not getting chads of this level irl the closest to chad are gandy and opry