Literal chad goes to my uni

Yes bhai, he would mog him so hard irl that its not even funny, just unnerving tbh, why do genetics predetermine ur life😢
Nah not mostly genetics. Genetics are to 99% good. It’s the mothers fault cause of shit habits during pregnancy, lack of breastfeeding and hard food at the age of 2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NZb6Air and AlbinoMaxxer
:feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and AlbinoMaxxer
Nah not mostly genetics. Genetics are to 99% good. It’s the mothers fault cause of shit habits during pregnancy, lack of breastfeeding and hard food at the age of 2
It’s a mixture of both for sure, i agree

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Yes bhai, he would mog him so hard irl that its not even funny, just unnerving tbh, why do genetics predetermine ur life😢
Does he really mog him facially? I mean without height and shit. Remember amouranth, the streamerin thought Salludon was fake and the whole chat was spamming gigachad

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
How would he mog salludon hard? Salludon is literally a 9+/10 unless the chad at ur school is true adam

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex and truthhurts
He’s never even heard of rejection while i walk on 4inches of fraud daily with painful blisters with ally my softmaxxes to still be considered ltn on .org what a fucking joke

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, 5'7 zoomer, whotthehell and 3 others
Does he really mog him facially? I mean without height and shit. Remember amouranth, the streamerin thought Salludon was fake and the whole chat was spamming gigachad
Well i meant height, they’re same facially ig, white has more smv tbh
How would he mog salludon hard? Salludon is literally a 9+/10 unless the chad at ur school is true adam

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
No, but he’s always in the gym and i play basketball with him, im not creepshotting tbh
Nah no need to creepshoot tho. Wish u the best bhai:feelsokman:

Crazy I'm just like him, the opposite version, I'm 5'4, wimp skull, not to mention that I'm not athletic, and giga non NT, wtf is this life fr:lul::lul::lul:
I'm preparing a complete body change protocol to transfer your counciousness
Got little bit of success
Wanna join?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Nah no need to creepshoot tho. Wish u the best bhai:feelsokman:
Bro it makes me want to neetmax, srsly, if i had his genetics i would slay every htb in a 500 mile radius but hes too busy playing sports

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
No, but he’s always in the gym and i play basketball with him, im not creepshotting tbh
You sounds like gay and I think you want him to fuck you so hard imo

Who cares if you got chad in your university
chad can be appear on anywhere you cant even guess because chad is literally A Human so he needs to eat food he need to pee he needs to walk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and truthhurts

chad can be appeal on anywhere you cant even guess because chad is literally A Human so he needs to eat food he need to pee he needs to walk
You type like a retard, learn english before talking to me cuck. Always hating because ur a miserable sack of shit, i mog you to hell, let me cope in peace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, truthhurts and dostoyevski
You type like a retard, learn english before talking to me cuck. Always hating because ur a miserable sack of shit, i mog you to hell, let me cope in peace.
why would i learn english if its not my native language you stupid nigger,also its not even your language:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
why would i learn english if its not my native language you stupid nigger,also its not even your language:lul:
Then what is my language? U have over 1000 posts in less than month with a post rep of about 2:1, what a loser, just keep contributing shit no one cares about.

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
Then what is my language? U have over 1000 posts in less than month with a post rep of about 2:1, what a loser, just keep contributing shit no one cares about.
I just rot in turkish subforum thats because why i got so much posts in a short while.

chad can be appear on anywhere you cant even guess because chad is literally A Human so he needs to eat food he need to pee he needs to walk
Also i just made a one mistake and it was "appeal" i just fixed it now:ogre:

I just rot in turkish subforum thats because why i got so much posts in a short while.

Also i just made a one mistake and it was "appeal" i just fixed it now:ogre:
No, im referring to your incomprehensible grammar, what is my language, please tell me.

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
No, im referring to your incomprehensible grammar, what is my language, please tell me.
You are probably a Indo-European
Also english is west germanic you stupid nigger:lul::lul::lul:

Whew. I cant understand what are you talking about what is that longass word:feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: i should kms because i am not a nigger:feelswhy:

I saw the guy

He is a mid Chad
6.25-6.5 PSL, with higher appeal..
Absolute bone mass mogger with Gigachad Jaw, and no falios with top tier Jaw and very good nose shape, albeit slightly long

Sorry I won't reveal Pics, OP asked me not to

But he looks similar to Glen Powell
TOP GUN MAVERICK 1 44d371614cd841b98f9d1a294314f24a

Oh yeah, and he's 6ft 5

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
I saw the guy

He is a mid Chad
Absolute bone mass mogger with Gigachad Jaw, and no falios with top tier Jaw and very good nose shape, albeit slightly long

View attachment 3136918

Oh yeah, and he's 6ft 5
That nigga has to mog glenn powell pretty hard to close in on 6.5 psl tbh

Never thought i would see a chad but everyone calls him gigachad ironically, hes literally 6’4 and has a hunter skull, this shit is so unfair, not to mention hes very athletic and giga nt, wtf is this life:lul:
take out the competition

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Nigga cuttin his hair at the regal gentlemens studio in london, uk
im cutting my hair in my subhuman 2k people town in South Italy, here u're either a chad or a ltn no in-between

• Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999
That nigga has to mog glenn powell pretty hard to close in on 6.5 psl tbh
Look at my tierlist:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater, Alain Delon
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
I'd say Glen Powell is in the low High Chad range or upper end of Middle Chad range
He is very slightly below Glen Powell, what do you think @AlbinoMaxxer ?

Look at my tierlist:

I'd say Glen Powell is in the low High Chad range or upper end of Middle Chad range
Yes but if we’re talking smv, he mogs him by 5 inches of height:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Yes but if we’re talking smv, he mogs him by 5 inches of height:lul:
Glen Powell mogs him by $10million and 2.5million followers :ROFLMAO:

Incomprehensible jump in SMV

• +1
Glen Powell mogs him by $10million and 2.5million followers :ROFLMAO:

Incomprehensible jump in SMV
True but including status isnt fair, im just talking genetics

I wish I was a high chad for a year, then I would be ready to die... Better than whole life of nothing but despair frustration and bitterness

Look at my tierlist:

Glenn powell is nowhere near chad lol

Also just checked your list and you have delon at 6 psl, meanwhile he mogs powell to death

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• +1
Pics or larp

Glenn powell is nowhere near chad lol

Also just checked your list and you have delon at 6 psl, meanwhile he mogs powell to death

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Not PSL man
The only striking feature that Delon has is his zygos
But they are not extremely striking top tier
They are however striking enough, with in conjunction with his top tier averageness yields him a spot in Mid Chad

PSL is aesthetics based on for modelling, that values the rarity of strikingness

In terms of Appeal he is way higher

This is a PSL ranking

Not PSL man
The only striking feature that Delon has is his zygos
But they are not extremely striking top tier
They are however striking enough, with in conjunction with his top tier averageness yields him a spot in Mid Chad

PSL is aesthetics based on for modelling, that values the rarity of strikingness

In terms of Appeal he is way higher

This is a PSL ranking
Okay but powell has even less high modelling potential than delon, and it isnt particularly close tbh

• +1
Okay but powell has even less high modelling potential than delon, and it isnt particularly close tbh
That's where you are wrong bro
Just click the picture of Powell I linked
That's a candid, but regardless he has exceptional angularity and striking Ness

Delon relies only on his zygos and above average blue eyes.. both of which are good, with zygos being amazing, but in terms of rarity for strikingness they are not close

Also bare in mind, a higher averageness would not contribute close to higher harmony or more strikingness, as being more average would diminish one from looking striking. Still a positive but much smaller for PSL

It increases his initial appeal a lot though

I feel like you would like this thread man. Read it all, because most ppl don't understand it from initial few posts..

fuck off with learn english moron

respect the fact that we speak on our non native or you can lick my balls

Thats actually unreal, literal fucking chad, he should be ashamed but maybe its true love tbh, she probably will cheat on him:lul:
No he got a shit load of money to impregnate her I'm pretty sure his full schizo tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and greycel
Yah im gonna larp about seeing another man, nigga what?
You have niggas writing chat GPT BBC fantasies and people BEGGING other randoms to rate hot internet guys, you would unironically be the least gay liar

I retract my statement about ntness tbh, he’s more like social with guys, might be gay tbh, imagine that shit, i mog him socially with foids but still slays im sure
Send his bday lemme Investiagate

fuck off with learn english moron

respect the fact that we speak on our non native or you can lick my balls
You joined monday, lower ur tone, son
You have niggas writing chat GPT BBC fantasies and people BEGGING other randoms to rate hot internet guys, you would unironically be the least gay liar
no reason for me to lie
Send his bday lemme Investiagate
unsure tbh, don’t know him very well

Never thought i would see a chad but everyone calls him gigachad ironically, hes literally 6’4 and has a hunter skull, this shit is so unfair, not to mention hes very athletic and giga nt, wtf is this life:lul:
Can you stop doxxing me bro

• JFL
I saw the guy

He is a mid Chad

View attachment 3136918

Oh yeah, and he's 6ft 5
Where did you see him

• +1
Reactions: greycel and AlbinoMaxxer