Literal chad goes to my uni

he's HTN tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Damn I’m sorry that ur Irish bro….

That's where you are wrong bro
Just click the picture of Powell I linked
That's a candid, but regardless he has exceptional angularity and striking Ness

Delon relies only on his zygos and above average blue eyes.. both of which are good, with zygos being amazing, but in terms of rarity for strikingness they are not close

Also bare in mind, a higher averageness would not contribute close to higher harmony or more strikingness, as being more average would diminish one from looking striking. Still a positive but much smaller for PSL

It increases his initial appeal a lot though

I feel like you would like this thread man. Read it all, because most ppl don't understand it from initial few posts..
the only semi striking thing powell has are his medials, but they are spoiled by his rather weak supras and very prominent hooding, which looks soft rather than angular. I have no idea why you think his angularity is 'expectional' lmfao. Looks completely regular, if anything his fat distribution is below average for what you would expect of a 'chad'. Which is part of the reason he isnt chad.

That's where you are wrong bro
Just click the picture of Powell I linked
That's a candid, but regardless he has exceptional angularity and striking Ness

Delon relies only on his zygos and above average blue eyes.. both of which are good, with zygos being amazing, but in terms of rarity for strikingness they are not close

Also bare in mind, a higher averageness would not contribute close to higher harmony or more strikingness, as being more average would diminish one from looking striking. Still a positive but much smaller for PSL

It increases his initial appeal a lot though

I feel like you would like this thread man. Read it all, because most ppl don't understand it from initial few posts..
He sent a HTN :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
the only semi striking thing powell has are his medials, but they are spoiled by his rather weak supras and very prominent hooding, which looks soft rather than angular. I have no idea why you think his angularity is 'expectional' lmfao. Looks completely regular, if anything his fat distribution is below average for what you would expect of a 'chad'. Which is part of the reason he isnt chad.
His PFH to PFL ratio is out of this word.
And that alone helped ppl like XXXTentacion look angular.
In terms of angular priority it is very high.

Also striking jaw mass
Striking chin with that additional amount of bone that is similar to Cavill
Striking nose