Chad have crazy sex stories while you ldar

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Chad goes to the toilet in the lesson to get his dick sucked by hottest foid in the school. Keep coping

Who cares what Chad does if we're not Chad?

FB IMG 1570605649292

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
cause you have been recently making these threads about *muh dates and girls* which makes u some steps closer to beeing a chad than most users here therefore it sounded weird to hear that literally from you, if you know what im sayin

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
cause you have been recently making these threads about *muh dates and girls* and ur some steps closer to beeing a chad than most users here therefore it sounded weird to hear that literally from you, if you know what im sayin
I'm not Chad dude, the girls I'm seeing are mostly looksmatch or well below. That doesn't bother me because I'm just in the mood to fuck really, I'm not LTRing them

I'm not Chad dude, the girls I'm seeing are mostly looksmatch or well below. That doesn't bother me because I'm just in the mood to fuck really, I'm not LTRing them
i said closer to chad, i never said u were chad jfl

i meant ur some steps ahead then most users with dating and girls etc, some even havent had 1 normal conversation with a girl in their life

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee