You NEED to be NT to have a gf

You won't rot on forums if you're good looking, but if you do, foids won't care about it as long as you don't look like a school shooter
You won't end up on forums if you're average and even below average looking but normal either. You'll end up living a normal life, going through multiple hookups and relationships by the time you graduate college.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You'll end up living a normal life, going through multiple hookups and relationships by the time you graduate college.
JFL. What is this shit ? Multiple hookups / relationships as an average guy? Sure.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
JFL. What is this shit ? Multiple hookups / relationships as an average guy? Sure.
yes, sure. That's what happens when you're not an abused dog who ends up on autism forums. Women fuck anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Unironically get why 4chan oldheads were simping over depressed e-girls: knowing theres a female out there who is just as unstable as you and couldnt possibly leave you for a nt plus feeling like you actually make a difference (as your there only source of dopamine) but its just a thought

• +1
"everyone I don't like is trolling me"
-an incel's guide to internet forum discussions
What are you doing on a looksmaxxing forum if women fuck anything? Why looksmax if foids fucks anything that moves?

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, HTN_Mentalcel and Zelenskyiv
What are you doing on a looksmaxxing forum if women fuck anything? Why looksmax if foids fucks anything that moves?
I meet the looks requirement for foids to approach me and tell me i'm good looking, but not the NT requirement.
See one example: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/469212751/

I'm mostly here because I have no life. I care about softmaxxing like gymcelling but nothing beyond that really.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Water but you put it very well. There is a way to overcome this however, Chad can have whatever personality he wants and still have a gf, however none of us are chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Try living in a med/balkan country where 99.9% of people are hyper NT extroverts. I simply don't belong here and no one is like me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Zelenskyiv
You really dont have to be NT, that shits cope you can be a bit spergy/ aspie if your gl foids wont care. You just dont have to be boring, thats al lthat matters. Most here can low inhibmaxx to not be boring if they have looks.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Maybe but tall good looking guys with slightly above average cocks will always be a priotity
Yeah most of NTpill is just dickpill, these threads are alwyas so funny to me because its obvios girls only date these normies for their length and girth, thats it.

• +1
Mostly it's just self esteem. You can talk to girls about whatever -- even chadfishing if you really wanted to. Thinking you need to be super interesting to keep people around is a sign of insecurity. Insecurity then makes you boring and negative. In reality, the bar is not that high for conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Zelenskyiv and 2 others
not to mention the idea of marriage and children doesn't appeal to non nt. i can only see it from a perspective of dna replication. children are annoying and i would dash them against the wall rather than take care of them. you can't be motivated to marry and have children when you don't have normie brains, unless you're rich and can just have your wife and a bunch of nannies do all the work.
Children arent actually that annoytin, crying ect. That shit is caused by lack of breastfeeding and vaccination.

Mostly it's just self esteem. You can talk to girls about whatever -- even chadfishing if you really wanted to. Thinking you need to be super interesting to keep people around is a sign of insecurity. Insecurity then makes you boring and negative. In reality, the bar is not that high for conversation.
Exactly low inhib > NT

But it's pointless to talk to girls if you can't get laid

no. You're spitting bluepill stuff now
He is retarded and would get his ass clapped by rehab room, he trying too hard and use too much anecdotal evidence
"Muh inkwell I know boneless dudes who get as many women as Chad, Yup inkwell those MTNs are nearly as loved as Chads not much difference inkwell, those MTNs get's 1million likes tiktok edits, if those MTNs go in jail for raping children and killing foids they will get sent pussy and $, muh inkwell Jeremy Meeks? Nah it was just a coincidence." Caging so fucking hard at this bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: retard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm sure MTNs would get the same treatment::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

From going to prison as a poor lightskin dude full of shit who beated an underage male, to a millionaire who lives like a king because of his genes:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: No amount of mental gymnastic will work to disaprove the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Nick.Harte
nah, its impossible to become nt, you either are or ur not

so this criteria shouldnt even exist

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
But it's pointless to talk to girls if you can't get laid
yeah, you need looks to fuck, but I think the thread is presuming you could get laid

• +1
Nt is cope

• +1
You really dont have to be NT, that shits cope you can be a bit spergy/ aspie if your gl foids wont care. You just dont have to be boring, thats al lthat matters. Most here can low inhibmaxx to not be boring if they have looks.
Not being boring is a part of being NT.

Exactly low inhib > NT

Yes, I agree.

Yeah most of NTpill is just dickpill, these threads are alwyas so funny to me because its obvios girls only date these normies for their length and girth, thats it.
yeah totally, the average plain normal who's average - below average in every single way just so happens to have a monster cock. Cope.

He is retarded and would get his ass clapped by rehab room, he trying too hard and use too much anecdotal evidence
"Muh inkwell I know boneless dudes who get as much women as Chad, Yup inkwell those MTNs are as loved as Chads, those MTNs get's 1million likes tiktok edits, if those MTNs go in jail for raping children and killing foids they will get sent pussy and $, muh inkwell Jeremy Meeks? Nah it was just a coincidence." Caging so fucking hard at this bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: retard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2999265
From going to prison as a poor lightskin dude full of shit who beated an underage male, to a millionaire who lives like a king because of his genes:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: No amount of mental gymnastic will work to disaprove the blackpill
and here comes the brain fried 60 IQ dumbfuck nigger with his online tiktoks and examples of famous/ lucky people whose lives are beyond what we can imagine.
I'm talking about the general population, not some one in a billion criminal. That doesn't apply to us.
Literally one fucking guy lmao. Whenever I see someone online mentioning Jeremy Meeks I almost without a doubt know that it's some fucking Mumbai dalit posting from his sewer. Kill yourself you brown monkey rotter.

"Muh inkwell I know boneless dudes who get as many women as Chad, Yup inkwell those MTNs are nearly as loved as Chads not much difference inkwell, those MTNs get's 1million likes tiktok edits, if those MTNs go in jail for raping children and killing foids they will get sent pussy and $, muh inkwell Jeremy Meeks? Nah it was just a coincidence." Caging so fucking hard at this bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: retard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2999265
I agree with lookspill but darktriad is a halo if anything, it can even circumvent lookspill to an extent, way too many examples of foids visingt a subhuman prisoner daily. Trauma bonding is real.

• +1
I guarantee if you were low inhib and gl as you say its enough. NT doesnt really matter much.

• +1
I agree with lookspill but darktriad is a halo if anything, it can even circumvent lookspill to an extent, way too many examples of foids visingt a subhuman prisoner daily. Trauma bonding is real.
Re

Yes, I agree.

yeah totally, the average plain normal who's average - below average in every single way just so happens to have a monster cock. Cope.

and here comes the brain fried 60 IQ dumbfuck nigger with his online tiktoks and examples of famous/ lucky people whose lives are beyond what we can imagine.
I'm talking about the general population, not some one in a billion criminal. That doesn't apply to us.
Literally one fucking guy lmao. Whenever I see someone online mentioning Jeremy Meeks I almost without a doubt know that it's some fucking Mumbai dalit posting from his sewer. Kill yourself you brown monkey rotter.
The entire point of the BP is to use the rare amount of Chads and show how unfair it is you fucking retard, Chads are less than .1% of the population how tf do you expect to find 3 billion examples you absolutely low IQ bluepilled faggot. "Muh Inkwell you only show lucky people" Well guess what retard that's the entire point. They are fucking lucky to be Chads and get treated like gods while we are subhumans get treated like shit, I hope your country gets nuked Zelensky dumb faggot, the ramirezPill doesn't lie dozens of kids raped, dozens of women killed yet

"Muh MTN get gf all the time bro, inkwell MTNs are worshipped by their gfs bro!" The reality of the MTN dudes:
Screenshot 2024 06 19 123524
CAGING SO FUCKING HARD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A cope a day keeps the rope away, looks are the only thing that matters.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You're not wrong

Re

The entire point of the BP is to use the rare amount of Chads and show how unfair it is you fucking retard, Chads are less than .1% of the population how tf do you expect to find 3 billion examples you absolutely low IQ bluepilled faggot. "Muh Inkwell you only show lucky people" Well guess what retard that's the entire point. They are fucking lucky to be Chads and get treated like gods while we are subhumans get treated like shit, I hope your country gets nuked Zelensky dumb faggot, the ramirezPill doesn't lie dozens of kids raped, dozens of women killed yet View attachment 2999269

"Muh MTN get gf all the time bro, inkwell MTNs are worshipped by their gfs bro!" The reality of the MTN dudes: View attachment 2999279 CAGING SO FUCKING HARD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you niggers are so fucking gay and stupid, it's unbelievable.
You are terminally online and therefore all you can talk about is serial killers and random celebrities that you finger your butthole to more than any woman ever would.

Wow, "good looking guys are good looking and their good looks bring them certain advantages" SUCH A BRUTAL FUCKING BLACKPILL HOLY FUCK. Kill yourself.
Are you also going to tell me that millionaires are rich? While you type out your next retarded reply, keep in mind that while you're talking to me on this mental asylum, your physical equivalent is out there somewhere having sex with his girlfriend and they both love each other.
The difference is that he lived a normal enough life to not end up on an incel forum.

Re

The entire point of the BP is to use the rare amount of Chads and show how unfair it is you fucking retard, Chads are less than .1% of the population how tf do you expect to find 3 billion examples you absolutely low IQ bluepilled faggot. "Muh Inkwell you only show lucky people" Well guess what retard that's the entire point. They are fucking lucky to be Chads and get treated like gods while we are subhumans get treated like shit, I hope your country gets nuked Zelensky dumb faggot, the ramirezPill doesn't lie dozens of kids raped, dozens of women killed yet View attachment 2999269

"Muh MTN get gf all the time bro, inkwell MTNs are worshipped by their gfs bro!" The reality of the MTN dudes: View attachment 2999279 CAGING SO FUCKING HARD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Leaving the house to .org NTcopers is going to their local grocery store/ club.

• JFL
Leaving the house to .org NTcopers is going to their local grocery store/ club.
as opposed to where? Leaving your house = going and socializing with young people - party, club, bar etc

as opposed to where? Leaving your house = going and socializing with young people - party, club, bar etc
Im not saying your entirely wrong there is some truth to your post, but its funny how you have mentined in other posts how you have no social circle but then claim you know the ins and outs of normie lives, how their in "loving relationships". Its quite funny really.

"going outside" to .org users = Visiting a grocery store.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, 97baHater and Zelenskyiv
Im not saying your entirely wrong there is some truth to your post, but its funny how you have mentined in other posts how you have no social circle but then claim you know the ins and outs of normie lives, how their in "loving relationships". Its quite funny really.

"going outside" to .org users = Visiting a grocery store.
I do have a social circle. I exaggerate sometimes when I post. I'm mainly the sperg that people bring along to pump up group numbers. I don't have much to say ever but they seem to accept me so I go hang out with them to pretend I have a good social life and mainly to avoid FOMO. And when i'm there I can observe normie relationships.

But honestly just going for a walk outside is enough to be able to see that most of what you read about these forums about muh chad is just retarded. You can cope with muh betabuxxing but i'm talking about young high school and college couples.

• Hmm...
your physical equivalent is out there somewhere having sex with his girlfriend and they both love each other.
The difference is that he lived a normal enough life to not end up on an incel forum.
He isn't my physical equivalent is a 5'4, ethnic, low IQ, dicklet, LTN, ND man. He is another incel, and even if there was a man with those stats with a gf, exception does not disprove the rule, you are soooo retarded it's like talking with a foid, you're braindead and live in LALA land if you think relationships are genuine and not transactional you're too naive, there is always something, either looks, or money (Betabuxx).

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
He isn't my physical equivalent is a 5'4, ethnic, low IQ, dicklet, LTN, ND man. He is another incel,
Yup, like I expected. Mentioning jeremy meeks online = it's some fucking hindu subhuman who posted it. Genetic trash, kys instead of posting about your online boyfriends.
and even if there was a man with those stats with a gf, exception does not disprove the rule, you are soooo retarded it's like talking with a foid, you're braindead and live in LALA land if you think relationships are genuine and not transactional you're too naive, there is always something, either looks, or money (Betabuxx).
Can you tell me what a broke high schooler or college student betabuxxes his gf with? The same gf that likely makes more money than him?

Can you tell me what a broke high schooler or college student betabuxxes his gf with? The same gf that likely makes more money than him?
Shit argument since I'm in high school:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Money matters in high school first with fashion, whores love a dude with a brand new iPhone and who could buy her a new phone or purse, they love a dude who has style and wears the latest trendy fit, so cope and again the rare time where a woman is seen with a high school student who makes the same as her he is above her in terms of looks:lul::lul::lul: "Muh inkwell teenage love is genuine bro!":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Yup, like I expected. Mentioning jeremy meeks online = it's some fucking hindu subhuman who posted it. Genetic trash, kys instead of posting about your online boyfriends.
Me being a genetic trash only furthers proves the BP:blackpill: as a whole and my arguments, retarded argument made by Zelensky again:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Kys already imagine being a bluepilled cuck:bluepill: in a fucking BP forum omgggg:lul::lul::lul: I'm genuinely laughing at your stupidity

Here is an excellent vid made by Rehab room about the "Muh average man bro!" Fucking retard

• JFL
Women might date non chads, but I worked at a restaurant in a very rich area and women are not shy to have affairs on their husbands especially if he’s subfive cuck…

Women do not want normal looking men…

Woman will take autistic chad over anything.

• +1
Shit argument since I'm in high school:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Money matters in high school first with fashion, whores love a dude with a brand new iPhone and who could buy her a new phone or purse, they love a dude who has style and wears the latest trendy fit, so cope and again the rare time where a woman is seen with a high school student who makes the same as her he is above her in terms of looks:lul::lul::lul: "Muh inkwell teenage love is genuine bro!":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Fuck not only is it a curry subhuman, it's a highschooler too. Is an iPhone something to brag about in your hindu sewer? Jesus fuck, what an absolute rodent you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Me being a genetic trash only furthers proves the BP:blackpill: as a whole and my arguments, retarded argument made by Zelensky again:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Kys already imagine being a bluepilled cuck:bluepill: in a fucking BP forum omgggg:lul::lul::lul: I'm genuinely laughing at your stupidity

Here is an excellent vid made by Rehab room about the "Muh average man bro!" Fucking retard

And you fail to understand that you live the life you do because you are absolute bottom of the barrel genetic filth, you will need to fight for the right to even be considered a human being. You are a disgusting rodent piece of shit and you should curse your retarded jeet father for cumming inside your hairy ape of a mother. The fact you haven't killed yourself is remarkable. You fail at basically everything.

if you were average, which you aren't anywhere close to even imagining, you would be doing fine. But you're not. That's why you're here posting about your online boyfriends.

Fuck not only is it a curry subhuman, it's a highschooler too. Is an iPhone something to brag about in your hindu sewer? Jesus fuck, what an absolute rodent you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ofc it is, ppl are young and can't afford to spend 1800$ every fucking year for a phone, I don't live in a rich cumskin area, aren't u the one talking about the average man? Another low IQ post made by Zelensky one day it is average, the other it's about above average income.
And you fail to understand that you live the life you do because you are absolute bottom of the barrel genetic filth, you will need to fight for the right to even be considered a human being. You are a disgusting rodent piece of shit and you should curse your retarded jeet father for cumming inside your hairy ape of a mother. The fact you haven't killed yourself is remarkable. You fail at basically everything.

if you were average, which you aren't anywhere close to even imagining, you would be doing fine. But you're not. That's why you're here posting about your online boyfriends.
The average man is an oofy doofy cuck. Fucking dumbass holy shit the more you write the more retarded you sound, I would KMS if I was this retarded go pray to God so that he gives you a double-digit IQ, and you're prob ethnic too:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, too many self-hating ethnic these days, "Saar believe my I'm pigskin saar please believe me I'm a cumskin saar." And even if you were white it wouldn't :lul::lul::lul:change much your IQ is still severely below average:feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway, the bottom of the barrel genetically is an incel, and will never pass his genes down, the average man is a cuck, an atm who gets abused and disrespected by his "wife" and the average man is nearly an incel
The average men is in every social media section crying about being alone, and then at 25 to 35 will get married to an already used cumslut who will hate him and think about her past bfs, and make his life utter misery in exchange of sex once per month at best, keep coping you're not safe from the BP:blackpill: Women as a whole only desire the top 20% of males genetically, no amount of NT will save your ass, and even being NT is mainly genetics cope

Ofc it is, ppl are young and can't afford to spend 1800$ every fucking year for a phone, I don't live in a rich cumskin area, aren't u the one talking about the average man? Another low IQ post made by Zelensky one day it is average, the other it's about above average income.

The average man is an oofy doofy cuck. Fucking dumbass holy shit the more you write the more retarded you sound, I would KMS if I was this retarded go pray to God so that he gives you a double-digit IQ, and you're prob ethnic too:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, too many self-hating ethnic these days, "Saar believe my I'm pigskin saar please believe me I'm a cumskin saar." And even if you were white it wouldn't :lul::lul::lul:change much your IQ is still severely below average:feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway, the bottom of the barrel genetically is an incel, and will never pass his genes down, the average man is a cuck, an atm who gets abused and disrespected by his "wife" and the average man is nearly an incel
View attachment 2999369 The average men is in every social media section crying about being alone, and then at 25 to 35 will get married to an already used cumslut who will hate him and think about her past bfs, and make his life utter misery in exchange of sex once per month at best, keep coping you're not safe from the BP:blackpill: Women as a whole only desire the top 20% of males genetically, no amount of NT will save your ass, and even being NT is mainly genetics cope
I was going to give a serious reply but honestly even just reading your retarded highschooler rambling that is basically just a mish-mash of trash you read on here made me zone out like 5 times. Either go outside, get some experience so there's some substance to what you're saying and and try to make something of yourself or kill yourself. You'll never achieve much in your life considering your genetics and retardation/ inability to differentiate internet memes from real life, but perhaps you can get rid of some of the brainrot. Good luck, lil curry nigger.

I was going to give a serious reply but honestly even just reading your retarded highschooler rambling that is basically just a mish-mash of trash you read on here made me zone out like 5 times. Either go outside, get some experience so there's some substance to what you're saying and and try to make something of yourself or kill yourself. You'll never achieve much in your life considering your genetics and retardation/ inability to differentiate internet memes from real life, but perhaps you can get rid of some of the brainrot. Good luck, lil curry nigger.
Cope

"Muh brainrot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: more like brain nourishment :feelshah: