You NEED to be NT to have a gf

yeah totally, the average plain normal who's average - below average in every single way
Zelensky you are so fucking dumb genuinely retarded how do you even come to a BP forum full of incels and spew some bs like that with no data backing it? How retarded are you? WHO THE FUCK IN THIS PLANET (except your bluepilled cuck ass:bluepill::bluepill: "Muh women like my NTness:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) THINKS THE AVERAGE AND WORSE AHAHAHAHHAAH BELOW AVERAGE MEN ARE FUCKING IS BEYOND BEING BLUEPILLED YOU ARE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF :lul::lul::lul::lul: The average man is balding, high bodyfat% and below average in terms of looks, the average men is becoming slowly an incel.

This is how the average men is percieved by a women

You just can't make this shit up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "Muh the average man bro!" caging so hard at your subhuman brain:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• 1719350075569.png
    1719350075569.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1719349723558.png
    1719349723558.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Zelensky you are so fucking dumb genuinely retarded how do you even come to a BP forum full of incels and spew some bs like that with no data backing it? How retarded are you? WHO THE FUCK IN THIS PLANET (except your bluepilled cuck ass:bluepill::bluepill: "Muh women like my NTness:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) THINKS THE AVERAGE AND WORSE AHAHAHAHHAAH BELOW AVERAGE MEN ARE FUCKING IS BEYOND BEING BLUEPILLED YOU ARE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF :lul::lul::lul::lul: The average man is balding, high bodyfat% and below average in terms of looks, the average men is becoming slowly an incel.

View attachment 2999395
View attachment 2999397
View attachment 2999398

View attachment 2999424View attachment 2999428
This is how the average men is percieved by a women
View attachment 2999440
>curry monkey: :yes:
>sewer rotter: :yes:
>below the age of 20 and likely below 18: :yes:
>zero life experience: :yes:
>posts about random one in a million examples that don't apply to the general population: :yes:
>spams retarded graphs he doesn't understand and/ or doesn't bother to research: :yes:
unable to read basic English: :yes:

The average man is below average
There really needs to be some sort of mechanism in place to stop inbred monkeys from breeding because this is the result.

Low inhib is part of being NT.
See: https://looksmax.org/threads/abused-dog-syndrome-symptoms.925444/

Abused dog syndrome is a death sentence.
No, LOL, NTs are conformists and literally opposite of low inhib.
I'm not. If you don't see this, you legit don't go outside. Women's attraction is absolutely dysgenic. They'll fuck anything as you saw in the thread. Dogs, niggers, curries, manlets. Chad is a sewer dweller dalit cope for friendless forum subhumans who have to compete in environments where only looks matter like OLD. Normies don't need to do this.
Dogs are stronger than incels, average dog would kill average incel in a fight, they have better forward growth and are more low inhib.
Your entire posting in this thread is huge cope already debunked 100000 times, looks theory is more credible than gravity, Chads are real and everyone who has ever stepped into a nightclub knows this, clubs are full of tall Chadlite+ looking guys waiting to fuck your oneitis,
and as someone said why are you here if you don't believe in looks theory?
It's like a sfcel posting on leftist forums or the other way around.
Just you being here means that you SUBCONSCIOUSLY know that blackpill is real but you refuse to accept it.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 97baHater

Dogs are stronger than incels, average dog would kill average incel in a fight, they have better forward growth and are more low inhib.
Your entire posting in this thread is huge cope already debunked 100000 times, looks theory is more credible than gravity, Chads are real and everyone who has ever stepped into a nightclub knows this, clubs are full of tall Chadlite+ looking guys waiting to fuck your oneitis,
Just you being here means that you SUBCONSCIOUSLY know that blackpill is real but you refuse to accept it.
I remember first getting blackpilled at 17 when I went to a music festival and everywhere I looked I saw decent looking foids making out with random LTNs and MTNs, seeing them basically fucking on the grass, in porta-potties etc. It was a huge eye opener after rotting on lookism and being told that there's no point going out unless you're Tyler Maher.
Same thing in nightclubs, random subhumans making out and groping decent Beckys and then taking taxis back home with them, already almost fucking in the taxi. Same shit I see in my friend group and their friend groups because I stalk their insta profiles.
I see this everywhere I go. Other normies I meet in real life agree with me that most women, even good looking ones, end up with the plainest guys who for some reason they worship. They even bring this up themselves.

The reason i'm here is because I have no life. I like these forums and can be here while knowing that most of what is said is schizo ramblings by bisexual teens who fail to accept that they're incels because they're subhumans, not because they're not Chads.

Hope that clears things up.

Last edited:

I know for a fact the recent threads about religion by muzziecels and christcuck posted on this forum are from various subreddits, thats why there has been a lot of those threads lately. I wonder if the surge of ""NT is law", "Subhumans ascend with NT" are some r/incel tears users...

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I know for a fact the recent threads about religion by muzziecels and christcuck posted on this forum are from various subreddits, thats why there has been a lot of those threads lately. I wonder if the surge of ""NT is law", "Subhumans ascend with NT" are some r/incel tears users...
Lmao I don't get your username. Is it meant to be ironic or do you yourself not realize you're a victim of being non-NT?

Yeah I see boyfriends taking their girls out to baseball games entertaining them non stop
Just not me

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Lmao I don't get your username. Is it meant to be ironic or do you yourself not realize you're a victim of being non-NT?
NT is cope retard its more to do with low inhib, if i had low inhib i would have probably ascended , im probably mtn but i descended now with cystic acne and saw true blackpill. Im just virgin though not khhv. Point is NT is simply not enough i mog the average normie.

• +1
PSL was constantly under attack by the PUA shills.
These threads trying to disapprove looks theory have been going on since at least 2016. lookism, and they are not a coincidence.
I mean, what would be motivation for some random guy with completely different beliefs to register here and to try to disapprove foundations of this site? This threads are not a coincidence, and people posting behind these threads are not "innocent" youngsters who are "searching themselves" but paid shills and bots, people on a task.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, HTN_Mentalcel and 97baHater
These threads trying to disapprove looks theory have been going on since at least 2016. lookism, and they are not a coincidence.
I mean, what would be motivation for some random guy with completely different beliefs to register here and to try to disapprove foundations of this site? This threads are not coincience, and people posting behind these threads are not "innocent" youngsters who are "searching themselves" but paid shills, people on a task.
They should add a based :cool:or 💯 reacts to the forum, for these types of posts.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
NT is cope retard its more to do with low inhib, if i had low inhib i would have probably ascended , im probably mtn but i descended now with cystic acne and saw true blackpill. Im just virgin though not khhv. Point is NT is simply not enough i mog the average normie.
Then you're proving my point you absolute dumbfuck lmao. Being low inhib is part of being NT. A normie is not an abused dog. You are because you're not a normie.

I mean, what would be motivation for some random guy with completely different beliefs to register here and to try to disapprove foundations of this site? This threads are not coincience, and people posting behind these threads are not "innocent" youngsters who are "searching themselves" but paid shills, people on a task.
Ah, you're some schizo /pol/cel retard who thinks there's some agency out there paying to demoralize men or in this case tell them that actually their sexy chad isn't the be all end all. Sometimes I wish I could pay some normal person to interact with one of you retarded schizo niggers just to see their reaction. It's not fair that I have to endure this alone lmao.

Anyway, i've been part of incel forums in some shape or form since June 2018. How about you? I'm an incel so it would make sense for me to be in the incelosphere, no?
Not everything is a conspiracy.
I decided to go outside after rotting on forums and saw that most sexually active men are between subhuman and average and that both normie men and Chads date roughly the same kinds of women. Muh Chad probably has more sex, sure, but that isn't a blackpill. That's just common sense.
I'm not a fucking PUA either, they're equally subhuman. Normies don't practise PUA. They just go out and talk to women like the normies that they are.

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It only matters for a relationship, as for hookup it's all looks.

• +1
Then you're proving my point you absolute dumbfuck lmao. Being low inhib is part of being NT. A normie is not an abused dog. You are because you're not a normie.
It is literally not, neurotypocals are conformists and in order to be conformist you can't be low inhibition.
Not everything is a conspiracy.
Not everything, but you definitely are.
Luckily your ideas are easily debunked with just one post by @97baHater
Yes you did lose this discussion, personal "anecdotes" (as if , you just made everything up, or even more likely, you have a script what to say) are not a response to peer-reviewed studies.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 97baHater
It only matters for a relationship, as for hookup it's all looks.
Not necessarily true, most men who hookup at clubs and such are normies too.

It is literally not, neurotypocals are conformists and in order to be conformist you can't be low inhibition.
No they aren’t. Being a normie =/= spewing autism about Hitler being right or the holocaust being fake or any other schizo conspiracy theory. You’re not hanging around actual normies. Most normies are loud and obnoxious.
Yes you did lose this discussion, personal "anecdotes" (as if , you just made everything up, or even more likely, you have a script what to say) are not a response to peer-reviewed studies.

What? A highschooler curry monkey spamming random graphs he saw scattered around?
Attraction isn’t a math equation like I said. There’s no fucking graph that will tell you that women actually share your love for muh hecking Chadderino’s cock. It’s the first resort of basement dwelling autists because they can’t socialize and see who people their age are dating. It’s also funny how it’s nearly always the turdworlders - Indians, Brits, Brazilians, eastern Europeans who are most obsessed with looks when looks legit don’t matter almost at all in their shitholes. This is even known to normies:

IMG 3456

“here’s muh graph for why i’m not akshually gay for fellating chadderino before any woman in a 5 mile radius”
IMG 3457

As I was saying, if I could pay to have some actual normie interact with one of you autistic teenage schizo niggers who claim being normal doesn’t matter in relationships and it’s all about the angle of your jaw, I would. It’s like being in a zoo for someone relatively normal who can differentiate memes from reality.
Now go fuck your wholesome chadderino.

Last edited:
No not really

Gf is cope unless she’s a virgin

pump and dump

sub chad? bait mentally ill girls into situationships then bail out without extending the contract
Promiscuous women are good to fuck

They have beneficial bacteria

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv