Chad Instagram is just so fucking brutal

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
If you thought a Chadfish on a dating app was brutal, you don't even wanna know about an Instagram Chad

I've had my account since 2021, I've barely uploaded, maybe like 8 posts or something

Thought I'd activate it again and start following people

Bearing in mind it doesn't even look that real since I've barely updated it, shit engagement and I don't tag others in pics

Every girl I followed, followed back

I have girls with 30k followers and 200 following, following me back and simping in DMs

Legit Stacies simping in DMs and qualifying themselves

Girls find any excuse to start a conversation and send unsolicited DMs. Shit like this (I have too many screenshots I cba to go through chats and post)

There are literally girls from across the globe saying they are willing to book flights to meet up within one conversation

I wish I was joking

I even added girls I know irl and 3/5 of them sent me an unsolicited DM, telling me how GL I am and wanting to meet up instantly. Also turning the conversation sexual at any chance

Every story gets minimum 30 hearts and 5 heart face emojis

and this account doesn't even fucking look real. I have sub 1000 followers

Now just imagine a legit Chad account with a blue check mark, 500k followers, money ect

Instagram is truly the biggest online dating app on earth

All of this within one weekend

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

@Amnesia
@AscendingHero
@6ft4
@geezcel
@Corleone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, UrGirlsMcm, fogdart and 75 others
This is the closest insight we'll get of a GL high status guy DMing bitches and how they behave

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, dna_cel, EverythingMattersCel and 23 others
Who cares? It’s all about getting Kalash Stacy after proving your worth as a man to the tribal chief

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, dna_cel, gigacopecel and 12 others
Screenshot 73

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, UrGirlsMcm, dna_cel and 54 others
Maher is not just a regular chad tho, but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, madmofo and \/orman
Imagine sending a pic of your face to someone 5000 miles away and it living rent free in her head all day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, micropp, mogorgetmogged and 33 others
If you thought a Chadfish on a dating app was brutal, you don't even wanna know about an Instagram Chad

I've had my account since 2021, I've barely uploaded, maybe like 8 posts or something

Bearing in mind it doesn't even look that real since I've barely updated it, shit engagement and I don't tag others in pics

I have girls with 30k followers and 200 following, following me back and simping in DMs

Girls find any excuse to start a conversation and send unsolicited DMs. Shit like this (I have too many screenshots I cba to go through chats and post)

View attachment 2381491View attachment 2381493View attachment 2381494View attachment 2381507

There are literally girls from across the globe saying they are willing to book flights to meet up within one conversation

I wish I was joking

I even added girls I know irl and 3/5 of them sent me an unsolicited DM, telling me how GL I am and wanting to meet up instantly. Also turning the conversation sexual at any chance

Now just imagine a legit Chad account with a blue check mark, 500k followers, money ect

@Amnesia
@AscendingHero
@6ft4
@geezcel
@Corleone
Chadfish or you morphed?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman

View attachment 2381491View attachment 2381493View attachment 2381494View attachment 2381507

I wish I was joking

@Amnesia
@AscendingHero
@6ft4
@geezcel
@Corleone
are these Stacies or just foids with body halo?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
@forevergymcelling fucking brutal shit... can you tell me who the chadfish is u used on ig? He looks massive.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and \/orman
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mewton and Deleted member 31169
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Mewton, Deleted member 3573 and 9 others

I wish I was joking

@Amnesia
@AscendingHero
@6ft4
@geezcel
@Corleone
People cope and say dating apps ruined human sexual relations, but it was the iPhone and Facebook. The moment women had access to gl men across the globe it was over for the average man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 49130, fogdart and 26 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Elvisandreaa, fogdart and 14 others
Nightmare on Oxford Street

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, AscensionUwU, Deleted member 6128 and 34 others
And then theres me with my yubo account. I need to gymmax and igmax asap

Brutal. Every girl has instagram, while dating apps still have a slightly bad stigma surrounding them, so you theoretically have an infinite pool of good-looking women to chat up if you‘re good looking.

Over for my non-NT brain that deleted Instagram years ago because I fell down the „self-improvement“ and „efficiency“ route.

@Germania has been telling me about the power of instagram-maxing for quiet some time now. And he’s borderline Chad with great pheno.

Do you make similar observations on your Instagram, bro?

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Elvisandreaa, fogdart and 14 others
@Germania has been telling me about the power of instagram-maxing for quiet some time now. And he’s borderline Chad with great pheno.
What's his pheno and who does he roughly look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Brutal. Every girl has instagram, while dating apps still have a slightly bad stigma surrounding them, so you theoretically have an infinite pool of good-looking women to chat up if you‘re good looking.

Over for my non-NT brain that deleted Instagram years ago because I fell down the „self-improvement“ and „efficiency“ route.

Yeah my insta is insanely top tier. All my pics are morphed, I have a variety of NT pics with girls, pics all around the world, physique pics at the beach, parties, mountains, groups of guys, pretty much everything

Yet it doesn't hold a candle to what my Chadfish experienced this weekend

The final nail in the coffin for me was following girls who rejected me on my main insta simping for the account

Don't get me wrong I could still slay off of it, but I need to follow/DM 10x the amount of girls as my chadfish

Iv'e had 3 blue tick girls asking to meet, but that's because I've had insta for like a decade

PM me, I'll show you it if you want

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, dna_cel, mogorgetmogged and 19 others
Lmao no, he is just some nordic HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Corleone

I deleted it too what to do

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Lmao no, he is just some nordic HTN.
Forgive me, I‘m ethnic. I‘m blinded by blonde hair and a square jaw.

Weren‘t you a mod, bhai? What happened to your purple drip?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, 5'7 zoomer, Mateusz74 and 7 others
If these stacies are getting Dmed by famous celebs and millionaires, why would they even bother approaching an unknown, unverified insta Chad?
Before anyone says he's Chad, if you already had people like Palvin or Ana De Armas in your DMs, would you even bother messaging some small town stacy?

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Ken, bloomercel and 2 others
If these stacies are getting Dmed by famous celebs and millionaires, why would they even bother approaching an unknown, unverified insta Chad?
Before anyone says he's Chad, if you already had people like Palvin or Ana De Armas in your DMs, would you even bother messaging some small town stacy?
He's not just Chad though is he

He's one in a billion, probably higher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Looks234, dna_cel and 44 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, dna_cel, micropp and 10 others
He's not just Chad though is he

He's one in a billion, probably higher

View attachment 2381574
These dudes are too beautiful for them.
I'm sure generic Stacylites and Stacies would be more thrilled by having Austin Dunham in their DMs than having an ONS with a no named gigachad who they find hot ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, bloomercel, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and bwrauycnee
They’ll find them to be hot ugly.
Hear what she says here

if I went on that show what do you think the judges would say about me?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19994 and bwrauycnee
How do u get Stacie’s to follow u back if u don’t have a lot of followers? Is it just profile pic? Or are u a public account and they can see ur posts before following?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
Pretty much the same bod as the dude that got roasted, considering this animation frauded the abs to an extent
is that guy a model?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Because looks. These celebs and rich guys are basically average Joe's offering to pay their bills to fuck. It's not like being @androgenic or whatever actual smv chad who has baddies dming then. These rich dudes are no different than the looksmax incel offering 30k to smash vs tyler maher. You can pay them 30k to smash but tyler maher still gets her pussy wet, plain and simple. This MS shit without looks has to fucking go because these guys are just male gaze subhumans

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Looks234, dna_cel and 16 others
they think they're more likely to find Chad on there
And they have better social proof/ability to read your personality
Because looks. These celebs and rich guys are basically average Joe's offering to pay their bills to fuck. It's not like being @androgenic or whatever actual smv chad who has baddies dming then. These rich dudes are no different than the looksmax incel offering 30k to smash vs tyler maher. You can pay them 30k to smash but tyler maher still gets her pussy wet, plain and simple. This MS shit without looks has to fucking go because these guys are just male gaze subhumans
He was talking about why would they dm a no name chad if they could have a rich celebrity chad.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, bwrauycnee, Chadeep and 1 other person