Chad Instagram is just so fucking brutal

Because he loves her and he’s been asked about it but I lost the screenshot
Theres no way maher's brain is still running on bluepill disneyland juice. Shouldnt that mindset be calloused over by now, especially for models/genetic lotto winners lmao

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Most IRL Chads do not have many IG followers from what I've seen but they ALWAYS get the follow back if they request a foid like OP proves
@bwrauycnee is this true

Probably.then again not everyone is insta famous without actually putting in effort
How many famous to non famous Chads do you think are there? As a proportion worldwide? Compared to stacy?

how do you make a chadfish ig? your pics would have like no real comments unless you put in the effort to make several profiles pretending to be people who know him.

Really, I know plenty of slayers with incel tier followers count
Believing in muh social media presence is the antithesis of the blackpill, either looks come first or they don't

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 3573
how do you make a chadfish ig? your pics would have like no real comments unless you put in the effort to make several profiles pretending to be people who know him.
You choose a foreign dutch Chad snapchat or IG and repost his pics and stories
That simple

Instagram is truly the biggest online dating app on earth
ofc
also you must be cold blooded and reptile brained , with women, so that all this will end up having 0 effect on you, in the end

Really, I know plenty of slayers with incel tier followers count
Believing in muh social media presence is the antithesis of the blackpill, either looks come first or they don't
Rate 33 followers

They're not getting chads who are rich celebs lmao. Even the top ig models almost never get that in their dms. There's like maybe 50 on the planet LOL.
finally a post of yours that has some reason, folks keep talking about celebs, these young women just want a hot guy to fuck, alot of guys on the forum live in some fantasy realm thinking about living some chad celeb rich lyfe style.

finally a post of yours that has some reason, folks keep talking about celebs, these young women just want a hot guy to fuck, alot of guys on the forum live in some fantasy realm thinking about living some chad celeb rich lyfe style.
Bone chilling

Most IRL Chads do not have many IG followers from what I've seen but they ALWAYS get the follow back if they request a foid like OP proves
As a normal man, even handsome, you don't get much more than 1k followers naturally. And even that's a hell of a lot. Every man who has more is somehow halfway famous, active on social media with some content or farms/buys followers. If I go to a guy's profile and he doesn't have any real content, isn't kind of famous and he has more than 1.5k followers, then it's 99% sure that they're bought. However, most of them are extremely low IQ, buy 5k followers and then only have 50 likes and no comments on the posts.

Anyone who buys followers must also buy likes and comments and have a profile that somehow makes it seem realistic to have so many followers. Otherwise it is ultra cringe and intelligent women/people see this insant. But in the end it doesn't matter. A solid account, good pictures with 600 followers mogs every 5k bought followers boring pictures account.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Mewton, 444 and 6 others
People cope and say dating apps ruined human sexual relations, but it was the iPhone and Facebook. The moment women had access to gl men across the globe it was over for the average man.
@infini see
0D3C1409 9923 4704 9D0D A3F363606DC4

C8BB7231 6E37 403F 8492 723DF83F59F6

Exponential increase even before tinder.

Brutal. Every girl has instagram, while dating apps still have a slightly bad stigma surrounding them, so you theoretically have an infinite pool of good-looking women to chat up if you‘re good looking.

Over for my non-NT brain that deleted Instagram years ago because I fell down the „self-improvement“ and „efficiency“ route.

@Germania has been telling me about the power of instagram-maxing for quiet some time now. And he’s borderline Chad with great pheno.

Do you make similar observations on your Instagram, bro?
True
The app almost all girls have and are very active on (for obvious reasons)

Instagram is truly heaven if you have the looks and NT for it

Don't even have to pursue a single girl or any of that text game bs you have to do on OLD apps

More frauding can be done (looks, social life)

Just post good pictures then follow or like/comment

Insane free validation from good looking girls from different regions of world who won't ever see or know you irl

Sea of options

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Master_Wanky, thereallegend and 4 others
As a normal man, even handsome, you don't get much more than 1k followers naturally. And even that's a hell of a lot. Every man who has more is somehow halfway famous, active on social media with some content or farms/buys followers. If I go to a guy's profile and he doesn't have any real content, isn't kind of famous and he has more than 1.5k followers, then it's 99% sure that they're bought. However, most of them are extremely low IQ, buy 5k followers and then only have 50 likes and no comments on the posts.

Anyone who buys followers must also buy likes and comments and have a profile that somehow makes it seem realistic to have so many followers. Otherwise it is ultra cringe and intelligent women/people see this insant. But in the end it doesn't matter. A solid account, good pictures with 600 followers mogs every 5k bought followers boring pictures account.
Indeed, all foids care for is a profile to look NT and not under 200 followers bare minimum
Looks singlehandedly carry the rest

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Funny thing is Austin is only 6 TRM unfrauded in his videos in motion, but in his frauded best photos like 6.75 TRM, but what matters he hit the threshold and appeal for his looks despite being 6 TRM which is top-tier HTN. It's not alien features, or anything too much, but just the right amount to be good enough to have good appeal to women.

He even went @Blackgymmax route and got surgery especially on the nose.

785094716-3138f2e1d66205fd3845b904a8ccf544b63036a8854453154361cfc622c88183-d

4-2.png

Lol, most his photos on Google are frauded photos compared to his motion videos, but you get the point here.
The first picture is him pre-rino and acne scar removal. What frauding are you talking about ? He's a firm believer of hardmaxxing and practices it himself.

Pre-rhino BGM mogs hims pre-rhino with that disgusting nigger low and wide nasal base straight out of rural Africa.

The first picture is him pre-rino and acne scar removal. What frauding are you talking about ? He's a firm believer of hardmaxxing and practices it himself.

Pre-rhino BGM mogs hims pre-rhino with that disgusting nigger low and wide nasal base straight out of rural Africa.
I'm talking about his photos. Just look at this. This is him showing his Tinder photos on a video and you can see his face is not even close to the photo he showed in PSL and TRM. Huge difference in handsomeness clearly. Lmao for his t-shirt saying "OWN YOURSELF" when he literally is frauding his photos to oblivion. What a contradiction.

Fraud

@Blackgymmax what are your thoughts? Of course, Austin has great appeal when you look at that photo where he is 6.75 TRM lmao, but he gets appeal mogged by someone like Niko? You can confirm this since you did the experiments.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and VenatorLuparius
They're not getting chads who are rich celebs lmao. Even the top ig models almost never get that in their dms. There's like maybe 50 on the planet LOL.
Would love to know where you're getting that from.

u will just get exposed or some shit. thats why i dont dm any bitches with my 100k+ IG account. u need to be an unknown Chad with like 10k followers. Anything more and it's too big of a risk.
what? Didn't you go outside and social maxx on top during your ascension journey?

Last edited:
I'm talking about his photos. Just look at this. This is him showing his Tinder photos on a video and you can see his face is not even close to the photo he showed in PSL and TRM. Huge difference in handsomeness clearly. Lmao for his t-shirt saying "OWN YOURSELF" when he literally is frauding his photos to oblivion. What a contradiction.

View attachment 2383600

@Blackgymmax what are your thoughts? Of course, Austin has great appeal when you look at that photo where he is 6.75 TRM lmao, but he gets appeal mogged by someone like Niko? You can confirm this since you did the experiments.
Yeah he's a fraudster but who isn't nowadays ? Especially chicks. 99% of chicks look better in pictures than IRL.

What did I like the most about my last ex ? She sent me no-make up pictures of herself within 5 days of chatting prior to meeting IRL. No fraud, no catfishing. I didn't even ask for them but I appreciated the honesty.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27472, ROTTING and 2 others
Yeah he's a fraudster but who isn't nowadays ? Especially chicks. 99% of chicks look better in pictures than IRL.
Opposite for lads. Why do foids do this?
What did I like the most about my last ex ? She sent me no-make up pictures of herself within 5 days of chatting prior to meeting IRL. No fraud, no catfishing. I didn't even ask for them but I appreciated the honesty.
How did you feel?

True, but he is frauding when he doesn't need too. He looks already good as he is naturally. I guess it's to maximize results and be seen as more appealing. I can understand a slight difference, but he is changing his looks from a generic good looking guy facially to pretty much model tier. He should own up to his looks like his shirt says to avoid any conflict of girls being disappointed, ghosting, but I guess he doesn't have that problem since like you said. Most people fraud especially girls, so the girls might expect for him to look a bit different for his photos, but I guess because he already hit the threshold of a generic good looking guy, then it's not so bad compared to like if it was an average guy showing his face to be good looking compared to a generic good looking guy trying to show his face as model tier. The difference isn't so bad when you look at it that way.

Nice story for your ex, but she showed you her real self so you know what to expect as it's no catfishing since no makeup. That's a rare and bold move of her.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
insta is so much better as a dating app than other shit like tinder for girls. All the necessarY stuff is there, follower count shows the guy’s clout, he cannot fraud, they can see if he has common friends etc

If I was a girl I wouldnt even bother with tinder. It will first show some good looking guy do to elo score but then it’s a train of subhumans in the queue. Better find the chads of the city on insta and hit them up in dms

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 31942, JL~ and 5 others
Instagram is so fucking important these days, I would say HTN with solid IG > Chadlite. But solid does not mean fake followers and boring pictures. You notice that relatively quickly if you are not completely low IQ.

Building a solid IG as a normal person definitely requires a high level of social intelligence aka how certain pics and staging come across to the observer aka which vibes/archetype you present. It took me also longer to understand it myself and I had to talk to a guy who kills the instagram game and even creates content for other people as his job.
This. This. this. May I ask who he is? Dm me.
As a woman, you can only post pictures of yourself in which you look good and that's enough, without any added additional value. As a man it's completely cringe to just post tryhard pics of yourself, of course you have to look good in the pictures, but you also have to show yourself in activities, in different places, pictures should often look candid etc.. The vibe should be "handsome guy living interesting life".
I would also say that there are far more good-looking men than men with good and intelligent created instagram accounts. This is where you really have the option to stand out.

It just takes time, months, even years. How else do you want to collect stories, pictures of interesting places and activities. So better start today than tomorrow.

This is why aesthetics is life. Not just in my personal self but in the external realm. From fashion onwards. Everything. I am to do so where I project:
  1. Hopefully good looks which I can dm.
  2. Art:
    BSYJ2zC.png
    7kn83gz.png
    0F60OtN.png
  3. Photography that isn't boring tied with my lifestyle:
IMG 3262
IMG 3213
IMG 1026

There's a HQNP girl whom I admire who I can share in dm as well. Does all of these areas as she's a goth/ metalhead. Ukranian too which automatically equals low inhib. Yet she completely gets it in terms of presentation.

A small IGpill at the end:

A few weeks ago I was with two friends in a club, there was a girl with big boobs, short red dress, very sexy overall. Throughout the evening she was approached by different guys. So I tried it too and asked her after a short conversation about her IG. Her answer "sorry, I don't use IG" (a lie of course, rejected, fine).
Later one of my buddies got into a conversation with her because he knows a friend of her bla bla. Anyway, he knew about the rejection i got before and then also asked her about her IG, he got it. He then gave me her IG name and I followed her. The next day she texted me straight away apologizing for the rejection saying she was in a bad mood about something private blah blah. Date arranged -> instant slay. This would never have been possible without a solid IG. My account isn't perfect, but it's definitely better than most guys'.

Men used to buy expensive cars to show their status, today it's a solid IG.

Would love to experience this. Thx for sharing.

Funny thing is Austin is only 6 TRM unfrauded in his videos in motion, but in his frauded best photos like 6.75 TRM, but what matters he hit the threshold and appeal for his looks despite being 6 TRM which is top-tier HTN. It's not alien features, or anything too much, but just the right amount to be good enough to have good appeal to women.

He even went @Blackgymmax route and got surgery especially on the nose.

785094716-3138f2e1d66205fd3845b904a8ccf544b63036a8854453154361cfc622c88183-d

4-2.png

Lol, most his photos on Google are frauded photos compared to his motion videos, but you get the point here.
That’s not frauding.
In that case all the women are frauding even more.

That’s not frauding.
In that case all the women are frauding even more.
I mean there is a clear difference from his looks unfrauded and the one in his photo. Cope all you want, but there is clearly a difference.

I mean there is a clear difference from his looks unfrauded and the one in his photo. Cope all you want, but there is clearly a difference.
Why do you use the word cope in a wrong way? It has no meaning like that.

I've always thought Maher was overrated tbh @forevergymcelling no offense

Someone like Whoiselijah imo is like tera level sex appeal to both young/old women

do not ever go through that guy's comment section if you value your self esteem

View attachment 2382741
I roped

This is why aesthetics is life. Not just in my personal self but in the external realm. From fashion onwards. Everything. I am to do so where I project:
  1. Hopefully good looks which I can dm.
  2. Art:
    BSYJ2zC.png
    7kn83gz.png
    0F60OtN.png
  3. Photography that isn't boring tied with my lifestyle:

There's a HQNP girl whom I admire who I can share in dm as well. Does all of these areas as she's a goth/ metalhead. Ukranian too which automatically equals low inhib. Yet she completely gets it in terms of presentation.
Maybe my english is not good enough, but i don't get it. Are you saying this is good instagram content? Sorry, definitely not, not even for niches.

Last edited:
A woman will abuse his status to "date down" if it means getting fucked by Chad with good genes even if he has an incel profile (less than 5K followers)
As a means to distract and control the chad from ascending into fame?

Maybe my english is not good enough, but i don't get it. Are you saying this is good instagram content? Sorry, definitely not, not even for niches.
Why not (even at niches)? These are old biro pen sketches and shots when out. Not sharing myself and others on here. Could I get in touch with the Instagram advisor you mentioned please? My aim was to branch out in all sorts of aesthetic areas to my strengths.

I haven't uploaded the art but the photos have around 20-40 likes each. It's sadly an unorganized shithole at the moment. Like a cut and bulk phase.

Last edited:
Instagram is so fucking important these days, I would say HTN with solid IG > Chadlite. But solid does not mean fake followers and boring pictures. You notice that relatively quickly if you are not completely low IQ.

Building a solid IG as a normal person definitely requires a high level of social intelligence aka how certain pics and staging come across to the observer aka which vibes/archetype you present. It took me also longer to understand it myself and I had to talk to a guy who kills the instagram game and even creates content for other people as his job.

As a woman, you can only post pictures of yourself in which you look good and that's enough, without any added additional value. As a man it's completely cringe to just post tryhard pics of yourself, of course you have to look good in the pictures, but you also have to show yourself in activities, in different places, pictures should often look candid etc.. The vibe should be "handsome guy living interesting life".
I would also say that there are far more good-looking men than men with good and intelligent created instagram accounts. This is where you really have the option to stand out.

It just takes time, months, even years. How else do you want to collect stories, pictures of interesting places and activities. So better start today than tomorrow.

A small IGpill at the end:

A few weeks ago I was with two friends in a club, there was a girl with big boobs, short red dress, very sexy overall. Throughout the evening she was approached by different guys. So I tried it too and asked her after a short conversation about her IG. Her answer "sorry, I don't use IG" (a lie of course, rejected, fine).
Later one of my buddies got into a conversation with her because he knows a friend of her bla bla. Anyway, he knew about the rejection i got before and then also asked her about her IG, he got it. He then gave me her IG name and I followed her. The next day she texted me straight away apologizing for the rejection saying she was in a bad mood about something private blah blah. Date arranged -> instant slay. This would never have been possible without a solid IG. My account isn't perfect, but it's definitely better than most guys'.

Men used to buy expensive cars to show their status, today it's a solid IG.
Could you show examples of a solid IG and also guide how to get solid social proof/followers to run IG game? You seem to be very intelligent in this area.

I’m always happy when I don’t see this fucker thread but they have to bump from nowhere EVERY FKN TIME now I have to go er in gta.

There is like a 10 year difference in those photos. Come on now. Just relax.
There is other examples also. But you didn’t get my point?

This is true from what I’ve seen.

I have the same thing but instead of ig models and top tier stacies i mostly get thirsty pajeetas from slums of Mumbai

u will just get exposed or some shit. thats why i dont dm any bitches with my 100k+ IG account. u need to be an unknown Chad with like 10k followers. Anything more and it's too big of a risk.
Ooo freaking de lol

Could you show examples of a solid IG and also guide how to get solid social proof/followers to run IG game? You seem to be very intelligent in this area.
PM me

chad life is amazing