Chad Instagram is just so fucking brutal

And they

He was talking about why would they dm a no name chad if they could have a rich celebrity chad.
They're not getting chads who are rich celebs lmao. Even the top ig models almost never get that in their dms. There's like maybe 50 on the planet LOL.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Shieda_Kayn, ROTTING and 3 others
If you thought a Chadfish on a dating app was brutal, you don't even wanna know about an Instagram Chad

I've had my account since 2021, I've barely uploaded, maybe like 8 posts or something

Thought I'd activate it again and start following people

Bearing in mind it doesn't even look that real since I've barely updated it, shit engagement and I don't tag others in pics

Every girl I followed, followed back

I have girls with 30k followers and 200 following, following me back and simping in DMs

Legit Stacies simping in DMs and qualifying themselves

Girls find any excuse to start a conversation and send unsolicited DMs. Shit like this (I have too many screenshots I cba to go through chats and post)

View attachment 2381491View attachment 2381493View attachment 2381494View attachment 2381507

There are literally girls from across the globe saying they are willing to book flights to meet up within one conversation

I wish I was joking

I even added girls I know irl and 3/5 of them sent me an unsolicited DM, telling me how GL I am and wanting to meet up instantly. Also turning the conversation sexual at any chance

Every story gets minimum 30 hearts and 5 heart face emojis

and this account doesn't even fucking look real. I have sub 1000 followers

Now just imagine a legit Chad account with a blue check mark, 500k followers, money ect

Instagram is truly the biggest online dating app on earth

All of this within one weekend

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

@Amnesia
@AscendingHero
@6ft4
@geezcel
@Corleone
Oh you box?
Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, SoundnVision, Deleted member 31942 and 2 others
They're not getting chads who are rich celebs lmao. Even the top ig models almost never get that in their dms. There's like maybe 50 on the planet LOL.
People who are rich and gl?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
The celeb chads aren’t common so a regular chad/lite is still valuable?
I don't know specifically tbh. I think rich true htn is like the pinnacle. Women literally don't think rich mega good looking guys actually exist. A guy like Austin is like a fantasy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 27472, ROTTING and 3 others
People cope and say dating apps ruined human sexual relations, but it was the iPhone and Facebook. The moment women had access to gl men across the globe it was over for the average man.
Good tbh. These females will now reveal their true character

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, aesthetic beauty, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Chadeep, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
How do u get Stacie’s to follow u back if u don’t have a lot of followers? Is it just profile pic? Or are u a public account and they can see ur posts before following?
public account

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Just storied my mogger of a Manchester weekend before coming to read Foreverdoomcelling.

Honestly they might have the best looking and accent women in England. Excluding deathnics.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
u will just get exposed or some shit. thats why i dont dm any bitches with my 100k+ IG account. u need to be an unknown Chad with like 10k followers. Anything more and it's too big of a risk.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and bloomercel
Because looks. These celebs and rich guys are basically average Joe's offering to pay their bills to fuck. It's not like being @androgenic or whatever actual smv chad who has baddies dming then. These rich dudes are no different than the looksmax incel offering 30k to smash vs tyler maher. You can pay them 30k to smash but tyler maher still gets her pussy wet, plain and simple. This MS shit without looks has to fucking go because these guys are just male gaze subhumans
Are you saying loox gets the same smv treatment as Maher?

Seriously asking

• Woah
Yeah my insta is insanely top tier. All my pics are morphed, I have a variety of NT pics with girls, pics all around the world, physique pics at the beach, parties, mountains, groups of guys, pretty much everything

Yet it doesn't hold a candle to what my Chadfish experienced this weekend

The final nail in the coffin for me was following girls who rejected me on my main insta simping for the account

Don't get me wrong I could still slay off of it, but I need to follow/DM 10x the amount of girls as my chadfish

Iv'e had 3 blue tick girls asking to meet, but that's because I've had insta for like a decade

PM me, I'll show you it if you want
Morphed? Nigga, I flex onto others that my photography isn't edited.

Anyway, I'll PM and pray I get a response this time.

Over for my non-NT brain that deleted Instagram years ago because I fell down the „self-improvement“ and „efficiency“ route.
What are they?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Yeah my insta is insanely top tier. All my pics are morphed, I have a variety of NT pics with girls, pics all around the world, physique pics at the beach, parties, mountains, groups of guys, pretty much everything

Yet it doesn't hold a candle to what my Chadfish experienced this weekend

The final nail in the coffin for me was following girls who rejected me on my main insta simping for the account

Don't get me wrong I could still slay off of it, but I need to follow/DM 10x the amount of girls as my chadfish

Iv'e had 3 blue tick girls asking to meet, but that's because I've had insta for like a decade

PM me, I'll show you it if you want
How is it not obvious to everyone that ur pics are morphed jfl

• Woah
Suicide was always the answer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, spark and Deleted member 19994
Yeah I’ve said it before if ur gf had IG she’s on a dating app.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, disheartenedcel, Ken and 13 others
I don't know specifically tbh. I think rich true htn is like the pinnacle. Women literally don't think rich mega good looking guys actually exist. A guy like Austin is like a fantasy
Funny thing is Austin is only 6 TRM unfrauded in his videos in motion, but in his frauded best photos like 6.75 TRM, but what matters he hit the threshold and appeal for his looks despite being 6 TRM which is top-tier HTN. It's not alien features, or anything too much, but just the right amount to be good enough to have good appeal to women.

He even went @Blackgymmax route and got surgery especially on the nose.

785094716-3138f2e1d66205fd3845b904a8ccf544b63036a8854453154361cfc622c88183-d

4-2.png

Lol, most his photos on Google are frauded photos compared to his motion videos, but you get the point here.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp, nobodyspecial369, ROTTING and 4 others
Funny thing is Austin is only 6 TRM unfrauded in his videos in motion, but in his frauded best photos like 6.75 TRM, but what matters he hit the threshold and appeal for his looks despite being 6 TRM which is top-tier HTN. It's not alien features, or anything too much, but just the right amount to be good enough to have good appeal to women.

4-2.png

Lol, most his photos on Google are frauded photos compared to his motion videos, but you get the point here.
Bro try has 0 rep of irl.
Second there's videos in moti9n where every girl says he's the most attractive in the group and an 8/10+ everytime

4-2.png

In real life the highest appeal guys don't look like aliens. These alien looking white dudes dint have the most appeal. The normal good looking "htns" are the real chads. Psl just rotted the brains of these morons

• +1
Reactions: litaz, dna_cel, Master_Wanky and 6 others
Bro try has 0 rep of irl.
Second there's videos in moti9n where every girl says he's the most attractive in the group and an 8/10+ everytime
What do you mean 0 rep of IRL? I'm confused and yea hof course cause 6 TRM is very rare in real life. That's what Leonardo DiCaprio was in his prime who was the star of Titanic. It's great for peak appeal and real life Chad. Yeah, I know, he's good. I'm not denying that lmao.
In real life the highest appeal guys don't look like aliens. These alien looking white dudes dint have the most appeal. The normal good looking "htns" are the real chads. Psl just rotted the brains of these morons
Of course, that's what I was saying, and obviously. Guys like Elias De Poot who are high PSL and TRM don't have appeal. We both know this and the real Chads are good looking are HTNs and Chadlites in objective ratings. Being Chad objectively is a fantasy. Not even Tyler Maher is a Chad objectively, but a Chadlite in objective rating since he's 7.25 TRM. Chad is like 8 TRM and above.

Do you think guys like Niko mogs Austin Dunham in appeal? @Blackgymmax

Simply because of race and phenotype?

Last edited:
Over for my non-NT brain that deleted Instagram years ago because I fell down the „self-improvement“ and „efficiency“ route.
What happened to your "girlfriend", Tails? Your latest video is boring, by the way.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and bwrauycnee
Forgive me, I‘m ethnic. I‘m blinded by blonde hair and a square jaw.

Weren‘t you a mod, bhai? What happened to your purple drip?
Ah, so you're not Tails. Why are you LARPing with the ,, " quotation marks, then?

If you thought a Chadfish on a dating app was brutal, you don't even wanna know about an Instagram Chad

I've had my account since 2021, I've barely uploaded, maybe like 8 posts or something

Thought I'd activate it again and start following people

Bearing in mind it doesn't even look that real since I've barely updated it, shit engagement and I don't tag others in pics

Every girl I followed, followed back

I have girls with 30k followers and 200 following, following me back and simping in DMs

Legit Stacies simping in DMs and qualifying themselves

Girls find any excuse to start a conversation and send unsolicited DMs. Shit like this (I have too many screenshots I cba to go through chats and post)

View attachment 2381491View attachment 2381493View attachment 2381494View attachment 2381507

There are literally girls from across the globe saying they are willing to book flights to meet up within one conversation

I wish I was joking

I even added girls I know irl and 3/5 of them sent me an unsolicited DM, telling me how GL I am and wanting to meet up instantly. Also turning the conversation sexual at any chance

Every story gets minimum 30 hearts and 5 heart face emojis

Now just imagine a legit Chad account with a blue check mark, 500k followers, money ect

Instagram is truly the biggest online dating app on earth

All of this within one weekend

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

@Amnesia
@AscendingHero
@6ft4
@geezcel
@Corleone
Fuck right before work too FML

I've always thought Maher was overrated tbh @forevergymcelling no offense

Someone like Whoiselijah imo is like tera level sex appeal to both young/old women

do not ever go through that guy's comment section if you value your self esteem

Uwu

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING

Someone like Whoiselijah imo is like tera level sex appeal to both young/old women

View attachment 2382741
Imagine his DMs :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Yliaster

View attachment 2382741
Being gymmaxxed + fully tatted is legit a god send for appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 31942, 444 and 1 other person

View attachment 2382741
He is Dating a 🌽Star.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Yliaster
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Yliaster

4-2.png

You can measure his ratios and evaluate his features he only has 4 maybe 6-7 flaws in his entire face.

Imagine a stacy with a 99th percentile physique (far left), talking about spending £1000 to fly from the US to London so she can visit chad

After just one day of messaging

One fucking day

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@geezcel
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, Deleted member 6128, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others
@Germania has been telling me about the power of instagram-maxing for quiet some time now. And he’s borderline Chad with great pheno.

Do you make similar observations on your Instagram, bro?
Instagram is so fucking important these days, I would say HTN with solid IG > Chadlite. But solid does not mean fake followers and boring pictures. You notice that relatively quickly if you are not completely low IQ.

Building a solid IG as a normal person definitely requires a high level of social intelligence aka how certain pics and staging come across to the observer aka which vibes/archetype you present. It took me also longer to understand it myself and I had to talk to a guy who kills the instagram game and even creates content for other people as his job.

As a woman, you can only post pictures of yourself in which you look good and that's enough, without any added additional value. As a man it's completely cringe to just post tryhard pics of yourself, of course you have to look good in the pictures, but you also have to show yourself in activities, in different places, pictures should often look candid etc.. The vibe should be "handsome guy living interesting life".
I would also say that there are far more good-looking men than men with good and intelligent created instagram accounts. This is where you really have the option to stand out.

It just takes time, months, even years. How else do you want to collect stories, pictures of interesting places and activities. So better start today than tomorrow.

A small IGpill at the end:

A few weeks ago I was with two friends in a club, there was a girl with big boobs, short red dress, very sexy overall. Throughout the evening she was approached by different guys. So I tried it too and asked her after a short conversation about her IG. Her answer "sorry, I don't use IG" (a lie of course, rejected, fine).
Later one of my buddies got into a conversation with her because he knows a friend of her bla bla. Anyway, he knew about the rejection i got before and then also asked her about her IG, he got it. He then gave me her IG name and I followed her. The next day she texted me straight away apologizing for the rejection saying she was in a bad mood about something private blah blah. Date arranged -> instant slay. This would never have been possible without a solid IG. My account isn't perfect, but it's definitely better than most guys'.

Men used to buy expensive cars to show their status, today it's a solid IG.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Phronesis, Deleted member 6128, nobodyspecial369 and 16 others
Enough internet for today

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Would you mind sending me a screenshot of your feed via dm? Of course you can cut out names etc. I'm always open to inspiration when it comes to IG maxing.

• +1
Reactions: infini

Low followers makes you look more approachable, they can afford to thirst in your DMs because they perceive you as lower status therefore less prone to reject them

A woman will abuse his status to "date down" if it means getting fucked by Chad with good genes even if he has an incel profile (less than 5K followers)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Deleted member 6128, Master_Wanky and 2 others
Most IRL Chads do not have many IG followers from what I've seen but they ALWAYS get the follow back if they request a foid like OP proves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Vvvvxxxx, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
What do you mean 0 rep of IRL? I'm confused and yea hof course cause 6 TRM is very rare in real life. That's what Leonardo DiCaprio was in his prime who was the star of Titanic. It's great for peak appeal and real life Chad. Yeah, I know, he's good. I'm not denying that lmao.

Of course, that's what I was saying, and obviously. Guys like Elias De Poot who are high PSL and TRM don't have appeal. We both know this and the real Chads are good looking are HTNs and Chadlites in objective ratings. Being Chad objectively is a fantasy. Not even Tyler Maher is a Chad objectively, but a Chadlite in objective rating since he's 7.25 TRM. Chad is like 8 TRM and above.
Nigga said Tyler maher isn’t a chad 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, infini, Xangsane and 1 other person
Also OP the girls u shown dming u are fucking mid in their profile pics and they Don’t have 30k like u claimed either @forevergymcelling

You’ve been doing this shit for years bruv it’s time to focus on ur own life

Also OP the girls u shown dming u are fucking mid in their profile pics and they Don’t have 30k like u claimed either @forevergymcelling

You’ve been doing this shit for years bruv it’s time to focus on ur own life
Also it makes anyone wonder why maher himself chooses to ltr a plastic 5/10

What's the point unless the girl u get, maybe ltr is emilia silberg if she gained a little weight or barbara palvin lookalikes

this stuff is so out of reach i dont even have a reference point to compare myself to, and so it doesnt even make me feel bad. its like wondering about the life of a billionaire. i cant even fathom it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 6128, nobodyspecial369 and 4 others
Also it makes anyone wonder why maher himself chooses to ltr a plastic 5/10

What's the point unless the girl u get, maybe ltr is emilia silberg if she gained a little weight or barbara palvin lookalikes
Because he loves her and he’s been asked about it but I lost the screenshot

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat