Average guy with andreas eriksen pheno look like this

Average guy with mine/salludon pheno look like this

BONES AND HARMONY WILL ALWAYS BE LAW

@marauder @the BULL @Lone Wolf @Manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, Lynxress, scrunchables and 22 others
Average anglo is miles above average ethnic but asymptotic towards 6 psl and higher, yes.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, WeiWei, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
Tried to sneak in a white dude to compare yourself to 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, N1666, DelonLover1999 and 14 others
Images 25

GET TRAUMATISED

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 51465, BigLooks22 and 11 others
Tried to sneak in a white dude to compare yourself to 💀
Im whiter than him detanned. older people lose melanin as their testosterone plummets with age

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Sub0, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
IMG 20231005 175700
this Is your chad pheno

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, HeightPilledum, BrahminBoss and 4 others
We all saw your face pics in sunlight before you started morphing with fucking remini
You can’t morph colour with Remini , that pic was at 19. I started tanning at 20 and I have been tanning for three years everyday. It’s easy to skin lighten just overdose on progesterone msm and azelaic acid topical.

You can’t morph colour with Remini , that pic was at 19. I started tanning at 20 and I have been tanning for three years everyday. It’s easy to skin lighten just overdose on progesterone msm and azelaic acid topical.
It's not Easy you Will be already an oldcel when you Will be skin lightened and lean. Give up dalit!!! Dalittt!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Debetro, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
It's not Easy you Will be already an oldcel when you Will be skin lightened and lean. Give up dalit!!! Dalittt!!!
Ascending at 23 is too late? I have brown skin and bones I won’t show signs of aging until 50

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Ascending at 23 is too late? I have brown skin and bones I won’t show signs of aging until 50
You'll Ascend at 40 Years old when you Will be starving not by choice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Debetro, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Last edited:
Average guy with delons pheno look like this

View attachment 2473921

Average guy with Ramirez pheno look this

View attachment 2473923

average guy with atesh salih pheno look like this

View attachment 2473924

Average guy with andreas eriksen pheno look like this
View attachment 2473927

Average guy with mine/salludon pheno look like this

View attachment 2473932

BONES AND HARMONY WILL ALWAYS BE LAW

@marauder @the BULL @Lone Wolf @Manletmachine
why are all the pheno of nonames here

Attachments

• 678b962b83939182e4ba4504ac7e77fb.jpg
    678b962b83939182e4ba4504ac7e77fb.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Attachments

• i (1).jpeg
    i (1).jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
this is just one of the representatives of the Aryans
Europeans have enoigh money and quality of life to do things like modelling , take care of looks etc. In this site we had 5 indian chadlites and chads , and the biggest gigachads of this site was a random indian who dediced to get lean, If anything europeans are the one who cherrypick..

• Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy
Europeans have enoigh money and quality of life to do things like modelling , take care of looks etc. In this site we had 5 indian chadlites and chads , and the biggest gigachads of this site was a random indian who dediced to get lean, If anything europeans are the one who cherrypick..
taking care of your appearance, removing acne and creating a hairstyle? It costs so much. I just saw a post about phenotypes and posted the best pheno

• +1
taking care of your appearance, removing acne and creating a hairstyle? It costs so much. I just saw a post about phenotypes and posted the best pheno
You don’t understand how epigenetics work, richer people for eg have a higher chance of good looking babies. So do less stressed people. I’m not even saying Europeans are ugly , I in fact think peak of human looks has to have a lot of European shifted caucasoid features

You don’t understand how epigenetics work, richer people for eg have a higher chance of good looking babies. So do less stressed people. I’m not even saying Europeans are ugly , I in fact think peak of human looks has to have a lot of European shifted caucasoid features
Well, you're right, but what does this have to do with me? Are you justifying the fact that Indians cannot build a normal civilization or what?

• +1
Well, you're right, but what does this have to do with me? Are you justifying the fact that Indians cannot build a normal civilization or what?
No depends on the epoch. “Indians” created gigachads at higher frequency from 300 bc to 1000 ad, now it’s Europeans time.

@SurgeryEnjoyer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
No depends on the epoch. “Indians” created gigachads at higher frequency from 300 bc to 1000 ad, now it’s Europeans time.

@SurgeryEnjoyer
then why do they have such a small historical contribution? just like the Mongols

• +1
then why do they have such a small historical contribution? just like the Mongols
They have quite a large contribution in fact.

• +1
interesting to know which one? what scientific achievements for example.
Entire Ptolemaic system and major parts of Platonic philosophy were borrowed from the gymnophiles of India ( upper caste). Indian medicine was also more advanced than any other civilisation of its time . The theory of four humours for example which reigned dominant in Europe till the 18 th century ( and still believed by the medicinal underclass) was also borrowed from Brahmins. Indian mathematics , philosophy and poetry inspired major parts of the 19 th century indophilia revival and people like Schopenhauer

major parts of Platonic philosophy
It is generally believed that his most decisive philosophical influences were, along with Socrates, the pre-Socratics Pythagoras, Heraclitus and Parmenides - although little of the work of his predecessors survives today, and much of what we know about these figures today comes from himself. Plato.
Do they teach you this in your Hindu schools?

• +1
Entire Ptolemaic system and major parts of Platonic philosophy were borrowed from the gymnophiles of India ( upper caste). Indian medicine was also more advanced than any other civilisation of its time . The theory of four humours for example which reigned dominant in Europe till the 18 th century ( and still believed by the medicinal underclass) was also borrowed from Brahmins. Indian mathematics , philosophy and poetry inspired major parts of the 19 th century indophilia revival and people like Schopenhauer
where are the sources from?
it just looks like Ukrainians think that they are a separate people from Russia and Belarus
and they need it at school

• +1
My ancestors actually killed 3 dragons and created neural networks in the 10th century
source, I came up with mushrooms. And I watched the video on YouTube

STUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHINGSTUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHINGSTUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHING

Last edited:
  • +1
i will be my own pheno

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
My ancestors actually killed 3 dragons and created neural networks in the 10th century
source, I came up with mushrooms. And I watched the video on YouTube

STUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHINGSTUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHINGSTUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHING
For some reason I saw in books that this or that law was invented by the Anglo-Saxon/Arab/and any other European. But never Hindus
OH YES THE STUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHING JFL

• +1
For some reason I saw in books that this or that law was invented by the Anglo-Saxon/Arab/and any other European. But never Hindus
OH YES THE STUPID EUROPEANS STOLE EVERYTHING JFL
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
It is generally believed that his most decisive philosophical influences were, along with Socrates, the pre-Socratics Pythagoras, Heraclitus and Parmenides - although little of the work of his predecessors survives today, and much of what we know about these figures today comes from himself. Plato.
Do they teach you this in your Hindu schools?
Where do you think Pythagoras travelled to before he started his peripatetic school. Do you know anything about Voltaire, disingenuous dalit

Illuminati level information. Coping.
OH YES THE EUROPEANS STOLEN EVERYTHING FROM THE HINDUS INCELS
Where do you think Pythagoras travelled to before he started his peripatetic school. Do you know anything about Voltaire, disingenuous dalit

• +1
Illuminati level information. Coping.
OH YES THE EUROPEANS STOLEN EVERYTHING FROM THE HINDUS INCELS
you are just a midwit (evident by your replies), so am I , stop coping with your race.