CHAD IS SITUATIONAL

Staceymaxxing

Staceymaxxing

Iron

I was reading this thread earlier and I'm glad to see someone else who thinks very similar, amongst the unnecessary brain rot. I am going to rant a bit, I guess. @Manana Good thread

Chad, from its origins just referred to the stereotypical college jock, usually get with the hot cheerleaders and are famous at the college and genetically mog on average at least in previous generations. Good looking to some extent weak correlation, muscular, tall etc you get the idea.

This is how I look at it, wholistically.

Not sure when the definition moved to posting perfect ratios 0.00001% 6'3 model on runway with striking features and Tyler Maher level only

Wouldn't it be hilarious that the guy the Chad meme is based on, would be rated HTN next to Tyler Maher few years later?

Unless you're trying to become a megastar Hollywood/millionaire runway model etc. You are probably already what people consider a Chad at your local central clubs and bars.

I have had experiences that the average guy probably dreams of, and I can sense some of the slayers on here have too from their threads. You are Chad irl, ignore the noise.

Also a good point about the situational nature of it.

If I step into a club where I mog most white mtns there, however the girls are into blue eyes, mullets and JBW only (especially east asian girls), I probably wouldn't pull anything. So what? That's just the appeal in that situation which I do not have.

I wouldn't consider them "chads" for the girls flocking due to their mullets or dreads or whatever, and this happens. You won't always get the girls you want, but the quality of the girls wiling to sleep with you will be higher as a "local chad" in your area/city etc

If you have guys coming up to you to leave some girls for them, or staring at your face and frame, or gay guys creepily eye fucking you. This is a sign most of the guys view you as an apex in that situation.

Also about this ^

When most of you ascend, you will realize you won't have muh stacies dropping at your feet everyday. What @Clavicular pulled is quite realistic and quite cute, especially for women that will be STRUCK by your looks for the most part. Any "slayer" here who claims otherwise is probably lying to you, most lite+ women are not going to chase you like a dog chasing a bone as far as I'm aware.

You will get treated better, more opportunities and better quality of women who are struck by your face but for the most part on average, high mtbs(which is actually good). This is coming from a guy who has fucked stacylites here and there and 2 famous gl girls, this is not the NORM unless you have status/moneymaxxed(which defeats the point of it based on RAW looks), do not get your hopes too high about psl stacies flocking to you everyday or some dumb shit like that. You won't even see them irl anyway
Many chads you post date women below their looksmatch and even get dumped later on when they get bored of your looks

Tom Brady's ex wife's new boyfriend
Sean O'pry's ex gf's new boyfriend
I'm sure you get the idea

Brings me to my final point.

I have been to high end clubs where actual ig models and so-called stacies go and especially the ones you guys tend to post who are primal or somewhat into clout and social media

My looks don't even matter in those clubs honestly for 70% of them. I see moneymaxxed/status/rapper mtns with lambos parked outside take these girls back home. Even in conversations with them, they're sussing my economic and finances out with their questions.

If you are moneymaxxed + Lite/strong HTN, the world is your oyster. You will live a better life than Tyler Maher dreams of, as a WHOLE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shitskinism, RealSurgerymax, Clavicular and 26 others
@Xangsane @AspiringMogger @Korea @PrinceLuenLeoncur @bishounen0bladee @Blackgymmax @GazerGazer @Looks234

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, greywind, Korea and 3 others
This dude pinged like 4 perma banned or self-banned people :lul:
@Xangsane @AspiringMogger @Korea @PrinceLuenLeoncur @bishounen0bladee @Blackgymmax @GazerGazer @Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, wowamat, gigell and 2 others
Well then yay I guess I’m only incel due to my location and in some areas outside my shithole area I’m chad. Good 2 know

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
He don’t post much but you’re also greycel soooooo
I hate when retards rot on some discord or forum for long enough then act like they are fucking prime michael jackson in fame, jfl kys.

"mUh random/white noise cope" :feelsuhh: (someone who spent 100+ hours brainrotting themselves)

this is not necessarily to you, but a recurring theme in any online community

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Tyrant, Tyler x Durden and 1 other person
Read every single atom but what to do

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I hate when retards rot on some discord or forum for long enough then act like they are fucking prime michael jackson in fame, jfl kys.
The irony… weren’t you the one mocking OP for not knowing the current trends on this fourm?

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Staceymaxxing
True. Privilege is invisible to those who have it (MTN and HTN. Maybe to LTN who have good base for looksmax too).

There's so much you can achieve if you are not truecel like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Staceymaxxing
Well then yay I guess I’m only incel due to my location and in some areas outside my shithole area I’m chad. Good 2 know
Easily

@forevergymcelling gets treated way better outside the UK in places like America

Generally speaking though, women's standards are also increasing faster than we can keep up with.

In 10 years, they might think they only deserve Brad Pitt or some shit

• +1
Reactions: greywind and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Easily

@forevergymcelling gets treated way better outside the UK in places like America

Generally speaking though, women's standards are also increasing faster than we can keep up with.

In 10 years, they might think they only deserve Brad Pitt or some shit
I’m agreeing with you. Outside of my location and britshitland I get treated well that’s why I go on Wizz and Omeagle as I get validation from girls all over the world which I never get where I live. My location is hades for me the same way it’s shit in other places

• +1
  • +1
Few things:
  • This is a water 🌊 post to many here, very few will be able to gain anything out of this

• The entire point of this post, is to change the forum's narrative on the imaginary line they've drawn for which Chad passes. You are trying to lower that line, because your definition of a Chad is different to the forum's.. you believe it fit that a Chad is not inhibited by looks when in the sexual marketplace. Contrarily, most people here say a Chad is somebody who would not only not be affected negatively, but in fact will have significant positive effects (such as women rushing to him/ cold approaching).. which is why you are claiming HTN to be "Chad" tier

• Slaying is a cope influenced by propaganda to move us further from the idea of right. Even the only supposed benefit, the quality of sex pales to having sex with a girl you love.. here is a thread where I go more into detail on why this even came about (check the entire thread):
  • The ideal range is not even Chad+, it is High HTN-Low Chadlite for best life quality, including women's success btw. They will do far better with finding a wife compared to a Chad, and also they'll experience a better life. I might make a thread delving into this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Darkeningstar, Looks234 and 1 other person

I was reading this thread earlier and I'm glad to see someone else who thinks very similar, amongst the unnecessary brain rot. I am going to rant a bit, I guess. @Manana Good thread

Chad, from its origins just referred to the stereotypical college jock, usually get with the hot cheerleaders and are famous at the college and genetically mog on average at least in previous generations. Good looking to some extent weak correlation, muscular, tall etc you get the idea.

Not sure when the definition moved to posting perfect ratios 0.00001% 6'3 model on runway with striking features and Tyler Maher level only

Wouldn't it be hilarious that the guy the Chad meme is based on, would be rated HTN next to Tyler Maher few years later?

Unless you're trying to become a megastar Hollywood/millionaire runway model etc. You are probably already what people consider a Chad at your local central clubs and bars.

I have had experiences that the average guy probably dreams of, and I can sense some of the slayers on here have too from their threads. You are Chad irl, ignore the noise.

If I step into a club where I mog most white mtns there, however the girls are into blue eyes, mullets and JBW only (especially east asian girls), I probably wouldn't pull anything. So what? That's just the appeal in that situation which I do not have.

I wouldn't consider them "chads" for the girls flocking due to their mullets or dreads or whatever, and this happens. You won't always get the girls you want, but the quality of the girls wiling to sleep with you will be higher as a "local chad" in your area/city etc

If you have guys coming up to you to leave some girls for them, or staring at your face and frame, or gay guys creepily eye fucking you. This is a sign most of the guys view you as an apex in that situation.

Also about this ^

When most of you ascend, you will realize you won't have muh stacies dropping at your feet everyday. What @Clavicular pulled is quite realistic and quite cute, especially for women that will be STRUCK by your looks for the most part. Any "slayer" here who claims otherwise is probably lying to you, most lite+ women are not going to chase you like a dog chasing a bone as far as I'm aware.

You will get treated better, more opportunities and better quality of women who are struck by your face but for the most part on average, high mtbs(which is actually good). This is coming from a guy who has fucked stacylites here and there and 2 famous gl girls, this is not the NORM unless you have status/moneymaxxed(which defeats the point of it based on RAW looks), do not get your hopes too high about psl stacies flocking to you everyday or some dumb shit like that. You won't even see them irl anyway
Many chads you post date women below their looksmatch and even get dumped later on when they get bored of your looks

I have been to high end clubs where actual ig models and so-called stacies go and especially the ones you guys tend to post who are primal or somewhat into clout and social media

My looks don't even matter in those clubs honestly for 70% of them. I see moneymaxxed/status/rapper mtns with lambos parked outside take these girls back home. Even in conversations with them, they're sussing my economic and finances out with their questions.

If you are moneymaxxed + Lite/strong HTN, the world is your oyster. You will live a better life than Tyler Maher dreams of, as a WHOLE.
How the fuck did you get access to those exclusive clubs
That’s where all the stacies are at only?

• JFL
This is because a lot of PSL is autistic mumble jumble sorted in rating. It’s very binary thinking. The presumption is if someone is objectively better looking than someone else, he will be significantly more desired than someone else. So if prime chico is top 0000000.1%, but Gandy is top 00000000000.1% then Gandy will according to PSL get treated that much better than Chico. It’s for a way to rank people which is why irl is your true rating. Nothing else compares.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, greywind, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Women thinking that they are Stacy with makeup and all the validation is probably the cause of increasing standards Thread https://looksmax.org/threads/imagine-if-women-couldnt-wear-make-up.1068906/
You couldn't even comprehend the validation they get honestly. Some of the likes you would send them on OLD just gets lost in the ocean of likes they receive, they don't even see your like

I know a girl on snap who is literally BBW tier and straight up jelly fat, she routinely goes on tinder and posts screenshots of her getting 999+ likes on tinder

Also her instagram and snapchat DMs are basically 99+ every week.

Her snap stories are 10k views on the screenshots too

This is a 3/10 at most

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, cryptt and Xangsane
Lots of words to say you're a deathic mtn.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and greycel
Decent thread until you mentioned some HTN is going to live a better life than Maher. JFL
Just be a tall HTN with millions of dollars theory, not feasible for the average guy.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
You couldn't even comprehend the validation they get honestly. Some of the likes you would send them on OLD just gets lost in the ocean of likes they receive, they don't even see your like

I know a girl on snap who is literally BBW tier and straight up jelly fat, she routinely goes on tinder and posts screenshots of her getting 999+ likes on tinder

This is a 3/10 at most
Yes but do psl chadlite and chads dm her

• Hmm...
Reactions: wowamat
How the fuck did you get access to those exclusive clubs
That’s where all the stacies are at only?
I have promoter friends but also I pay to get in

Those clubs have tables going for thousands if you don't know a promoter but if you're friends with one and get on his guestlist, you can pay 100-300

Even women pay to get in but much less, you don't see some of these women irl day to day

Some of the hottest women in the country you'll ever see, it's a good experience here and there but very shallow

The other guys have no problem paying full price since they're rich though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623_165747_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_165747_Google.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240623_165813_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_165813_Google.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Decent thread until you mentioned some HTN is going to live a better life than Maher. JFL
Just be a tall HTN with millions of dollars theory, not feasible for the average guy.
Life quality peaks at High HTN- Low Chadlite
I've proven many reasons for this to @Xangsane and plan to release a thread soon going more into depth

If you would like, I could tag you in it

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wowamat, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person

This is a 3/10 at most
Yeah woman have alot more options than man even if the woman is utterly ugly as fuck some guy would be there to be w her and her friends gaslighting her into thinking shes pretty.

A girl will probably get alot of messages/wishes on her birthday while a man would receive some which would be so his family and friends.

In that thread the girl broke up with the guy ("dante" he's a cuck but still) shes legit hideous without makeup but shes still defended for her looks in the comments.

Society is unfair.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Staceymaxxing
I've proven many reasons for this to @Xangsane and plan to release a thread soon going more into depth

Okay but most guys are not HTN so it's pointless to make threads about this.

• +1

Those clubs have tables going for thousands if you don't know a promoter but if you're friends with one and get on his guestlist, you can pay 100-300

Even women pay to get in but much less, you don't see some of these women irl day to day

Some of the hottest women in the country you'll ever see, it's a good experience here and there but very shallow

And are there chads in there too or do they ropemaxx and cope with a MTB?

Yes pls!

• +1
Yeah woman have alot more options than man even if the woman is utterly ugly as fuck some guy would be there to be w her and her friends gaslighting her into thinking shes pretty.

A girl will probably get alot of messages/wishes on her birthday while a man would receive some which would be so his family and friends.

In that thread the girl broke up with the guy ("dante" he's a cuck but still) shes legit hideous without makeup but shes still defended for her looks in the comments.

Society is unfair.
JFL i saw that picture of her without makeup, ban make-up ASAP, total fucking fraud. Anyways she had an abortion, her vagina is haunted, dead weight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and greycel
JFL i saw that picture of her without makeup, ban make-up ASAP, total fucking fraud. Anyways she had an abortion, her vagina is haunted, dead weight.
Legit bro shes downright hideous without makeup and htb with makeup like that much frauding is too much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Legit bro shes downright hideous without makeup and htn with makeup like that much frauding is too much
The problem is that foids put on the makeup and then think they're some HTB or whatever, they refuse to accept they are really the person without makeup. Their ego becomes that of the HTB that they can become with makeup when that's not even them. Make-up in 2024 is so advanced, legit LTB can go to HTB easily. Dantes can do better, imagine waking up to that every day, he has money/fame/status, he can get a naturally good looking MTB

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
And are there chads in there too or do they ropemaxx and cope with a MTB?
Honestly I've rarely seen psl chads in these spaces but might be different in places like Miami, LA, etc or wherever "psl chads" are more likely

Or they're in LTRs already and don't need to pay crazy prices to find a girl in these shallow places

• +1
Honestly I've rarely seen psl chads in these spaces but might be different in places like Miami, LA, etc or wherever "psl chads" are more likely

Or they're in LTRs already and don't need to pay crazy prices to find a girl in these shallow places
True i saw a thread of a vietnamese ltb with white cl

• +1

Tag me too when you do but from what I've seen irl anyway it matches up

• +1
Okay but most guys are not HTN so it's pointless to make threads about this.
Not really
HTN is much more feasible than Chad.. overshooting for Chad leads to a worse overally life quality too, at the exchange for fulfilling one's ego knowing they are objectively the best in a few metrics
An ascended Chad will always be different from a natural Chad, not from how they look really but from how they understand and act

A HTN IMO is top 15%, a Chad is top 0.05%

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, cryptt and Xangsane
I originally made the thread cause of folks bashing Clavicular's slay treatment and a reference to the OG definition of greensboro chad as your local jock pre social media not what the average guy can feasibly attain

But yea in these exclusive clubs stacies are far more likely than chads?
Tbh psl stacies are often at these exclusive luxurious places
I’ve seen a couple chads before but at totally random places like the airport, and I remember even one on a FlixBus

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and cryptt
Not really
HTN is much more feasible than Chad.. overshooting for Chad leads to a worse overally life quality too, at the exchange for fulfilling one's ego knowing they are objectively the best in a few metrics
An ascended Chad will always be different from a natural Chad, not from how they look really but from how they understand and act

A HTN IMO is top 15%, a Chad is top 0.05%
Do chads just rope and rot

• JFL
Reactions: cryptt and greycel
The problem is that foids put on the makeup and then think they're some HTB or whatever, they refuse to accept they are really the person without makeup. Their ego becomes that of the HTB that they can become with makeup when that's not even them. Make-up in 2024 is so advanced, legit LTB can go to HTB easily. Dantes can do better, imagine waking up to that every day, he has money/fame/status, he can get a naturally good looking MTB
https://looksmax.org/threads/this-h...end-who-mogs-who.1051950/page-2#post-15796215 makeup is not saving her but she's getting the validation

Tbh psl stacies are often at these exclusive luxurious places
I’ve seen a couple chads before but at totally random places like the airport, and I remember even one on a FlixBus
@Staceymaxxing do chads just not care too much?

Yes easily

Rich men who make these places money could care less about muh chads lmao
It's a business
Hot women = men pay more to have them around the table

Also the promoters are ruthlessly always recruiting. Pretty much half of the htbs and lites I have pulled have a couple promoters following them on instagram or liking their posts

Those girls wanna have fun, the fast life and all that stuff
Look at all the yacht models in Dubai and Monaco

Old money/High iq ivy league psl stacy might be attending different places though

• +1
Yes easily

Rich men who make these places money could care less about muh chads lmao
It's a business
Hot women = men pay more to have them around the table

Also the promoters are ruthlessly always recruiting. Pretty much half of the htbs and lites I have pulled have a couple promoters following them on instagram or liking their posts
And how many followers do these foids have and their pheno?
Those girls wanna have fun, the fast life and all that stuff
Look at all the yacht models in Dubai and Monaco

Old money/High iq ivy league psl stacy might be attending different places though
They’re far rarer than the ig mode types
Is it true that the vast majority of psl stacies are models/influencers/similar? They seem far more likely to be in that industry than psl chads

And how many followers do these foids have and their pheno?
Anywhere from 3k to 200k tbh but yes usually models and influencers but could just be selection bias. The girls who have social medias and are willing to be recruited in the first place etc
You can check the girls tape account/maddox/reign follows their ig or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Weirdly on second thought

Some of these girls actually seem to be hardworking founders of agencies themselves already making their own money to begin with

Either owners of brands they founded who happen to be hot or models.

Very interesting

• Woah

Also about this ^

Good thread. You won’t fuck any stacies because they don’t go outside and take the metro btw. Exclusive events or something.

• +1
Great thread and legit

Stacies+ mostly care about status and money unless they’re young asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Allornothing, Looks234 and 1 other person
Weirdly on second thought

Some of these girls actually seem to be hardworking founders of agencies themselves already making their own money to begin with

Either owners of brands they founded who happen to be hot or models.

Very interesting
Good thread. You won’t fuck any stacies because they don’t go outside and take the metro btw. Exclusive events or something.
so this means it's over for Chads unless if they're extremely statusmaxxed influencers

so this means it's over for Chads unless if they're extremely statusmaxxed influencers
I didn’t say that. Chad will get invited to these events, it’s all a big club 99% of people here aren’t in.

I didn’t say that. Chad will get invited to these events, it’s all a big club 99% of people here aren’t in.
the majority of chads aren't influencers/actors/models

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Also about this ^

Agree. I can respect you by the ideas you transmit in your post.

The problem with this forum is that is flooded by incels/inexperienced kids/subhumans that create a warped reality. You can't even have a serious conversation or share valuable insights, it's a total shit show. From time to time some based users appear, but as expected, they don't stay long or come and go.

I mog 99% of the users of this forum only by my experiences alone, yet they prefer to indulge in shit posting or autismmax instead of focus in real self improvement. They should start to pay attention and try to absorb some insights and attitude of the men that walked the path of self improvement and grinding. Truly a pity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, nwescapee, mogre and 1 other person