Chad loses 50 of his 20k matches, has an existential crisis

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Lmfao the average guy would be lucky to get 10 matches in a month and this dude just flexes like this, whining about losing a couple dozen!

His tinder profile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Daniel Plainview, thecel and 18 others
it's over for chadcels :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Chadeep and 4 others
I don’t blame him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He’s not even Chad
Maybe Tinder is easier than I thought

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, chawaje, piscicide and 12 others
He used to get a lot of messages:soy:

where is the chad

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 16110, cvzvvc and 2 others
B..b..but girls don’t like pretty boys :soy::soy: @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aqua, Daniel Plainview, n0rthface and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deprived, Lmao and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
B..b..but girls don’t like pretty boys :soy::soy: @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession
Fashionmaxxed prettyboys have god tier appeal. But according to users here you have to be a RTT Dravidian bull.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Over, Deleted member 19607 and 32 others
Fucking hell. NT haircut is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Lmfao the average guy would be lucky to get 10 matches in a month and this dude just flexes like this, whining about losing a couple dozen!

His tinder profile:

What the actual fuck? I mog this guy and I don't get even a fraction of his matches
I only got 84 likes within 24 hours in London and Gonzalocel (who also mogs him) got even less
This guy's a HTN
Who the fuck is even matching with him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface, Mewton and 5 others
He's not chad but has a very wide palate, smilemogs the shit out of everyone on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, piscicide, NegativeNorwood and 9 others
What the actual fuck? I mog this guy and I don't get even a fraction of his matches
I only got 84 likes within 24 hours in London and Gonzalocel (who also mogs him) got even less
This guy's a HTN
Medium uglies mog
Keep coping with Muh chad lookz :soy::soy::soy:

Fashionmaxxed prettyboys have god tier appeal. But according to users here you have to be a RTT Dravidian bull.
Leonardo di caprio mad 1

stfu with this fuckin dravidian bs no one has ever said this u gaslightin buffoons

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, justinzayn, Mewton and 9 others
masc pretty boys/high trust chad > dark triad for women under 25.

dark triad > masc pretty boys/high trust chad for women over 25.

This guy's a HTN
Tinder is all about appearing photogenic and NT looking. There are attractive features irl that don't show well on camera and vice versa. Ofc effortless Chads are always going to get matches, but normies can do well if they present, style well, and appear NT.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, Racky and 4 others
This guy's a HTN
Look at that wide smile tho. The more teeth you show in your smile the better, it's a sign of health and beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Tinder is all about appearing photogenic and NT looking. There are attractive features irl that don't show well on camera and vice versa. Ofc effortless Chads are always going to get matches, but normies can do well if they present, style well, and appear NT.
I think you may be onto something. This is why people need to do more tinder experiments...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Chadlite with hair halo

You can't loose at life if you have teeth like that

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, NegativeNorwood, justinzayn and 4 others
I'm talking to him now on my greycel reddit account :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16110, Mewton and 3 others
I think you may be onto something. This is why people need to do more tinder experiments...
Definitely. I think Tinder is less about looks than we think. Ofc looks are going to be the most important, but if you can convey status and NTness in your photos, you will get way more matches. I have seen basement rotter chadlite dudes who post dead looking selfies get no matches and normie looking dudes who appear NT get a solid amount of matches.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 18694 and 3 others
Insane suicidefuel

He said he's very picky with looks and went on 7 dates. Just looking for fucks

I just talked to him on my greycel reddit account

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
He’s not even Chad
Maybe Tinder is easier than I thought
Over for gonzalocels
He did a lot worse in my experiments and he mogs this nigga to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ethniframementalcel and Oberyn

Fuckin nuts he's not taking advantage of it lol. I'd be rawdogging stacylites and stacys daily lol. I have to settle for HTNs tho :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

And....?

• +1
@MentalcelTyronelite @AlexBrown84 @Bonez @apocalypse @SupremeSubhuman @Beetlejuice @ForeverRecession @heightface

I talked to him on my greycel cuckit account:
Screenshot 20220503 194353
Screenshot 20220503 194404
Screenshot_20220503_194420.jpg

Screenshot 20220503 194420

Meanwhile this guy matches with only MTBs and below in London but is now married:
2831503 1649463407807 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Mewton and 6 others

His tinder profile:

Aint no way that guy goes to one of my friends high school:what:

• +1
Fuckin nuts he's not taking advantage of it lol. I'd be rawdogging stacylites and stacys daily lol. I have to settle for HTNs tho :feelswah:
Slays stacies in Copenhagen:
IMG 20220503 195227

Struggles to match with anything above a MTB in London (at least he's happily married with a Becky wife):
2831503 1649463407807 1

@PeakMaleHeight

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, bwrauycnee and 4 others
Aint no way that guy goes to one of my friends high school:what:
Was he a slayer?
@MentalcelTyronelite @AlexBrown84 @Bonez @apocalypse @SupremeSubhuman @Beetlejuice @ForeverRecession @heightface

I talked to him on my greycel cuckit account:
View attachment 1663286View attachment 1663287View attachment 1663295
View attachment 1663297
Meanwhile this guy matches with only MTBs and below in London but is now married:
View attachment 1663290
Jfl I bet niko has a laycount in the double digits

This guy's a HTN
he doesnt live in london

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 444, BoneDensity and Xangsane
bet he doesn't get the same results
How the fuck does he get 20000 matches
Meanwhile I mog him brutally and only got 84 likes within 24 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez
Slays stacies in Copenhagen:
View attachment 1663305

Struggles to match with anything above a MTB in London (at least he's happily married with a Becky wife):
View attachment 1663307

@PeakMaleHeight
First of all Copenhagen is one of the best places to Tinder on in the world since there's like 100k more females in the city than men and the competitionamong scandi stacies is insane.

But then also the danish guys pic ntmogs this whole forum to autism.org and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Racky, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Was he a slayer?

Jfl I bet niko has a laycount in the double digits
Yup, I remember him talking about having a lay count in the 20s early on like first year. Also I would know since he goes to one of the most mog high schools in Denmark

• Woah
How the fuck does he get 20000 matches
Meanwhile I mog him brutally and only got 84 likes within 24 hours
prolly cause he looks more NT :soy::feelskek:

• JFL
The place he must live in must be magic, there is no other explanation, + the boost of tinder platinium.
i did chadfishs with white prettyboy and muscle, and they did worse than him. This guy is not higher than a 5.3 psl
I’m on my way to copy paste his first pic now, it’s must halo him enormously.

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky and Xangsane
Yup, I remember him talking about having a lay count in the 20s early on like first year. Also I would know since he goes to one of the most mog high schools in Denmark
He's a fuckboy disguising himself as HQNP. There are plenty of these types in London too. He will easily break a lot of HQNP foids' hearts who want an LTR with him.

I bet you that he'd get a laycount of well over 100 by the time 2 years have passed.

How the hell can he have a buffet of stacies to pick from (he said he's picky with looks) yet me and a friend of a mate of mine (both white passing sands) who mog the hell out of him don't do as well?

What do you rate him IRL?

First of all Copenhagen is one of the best places to Tinder on in the world since there's like 100k more females in the city than men and the competitionamong scandi stacies is insane.

But then also the danish guys pic ntmogs this whole forum to autism.org and back
I asked him if he was picky on race on my greycel account on reddit and he ignored my question :feelskek:
He did say he's picky with looks which means stacy only:
Screenshot 20220503 194420

Just geomaxx theory
I guess. I wonder if me and my friend's friend had sandtax on top of being in the uk despite mogging the fuck out of him and being white passing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lygodactylus
The place he must live in must be magic, there is no other explanation, + the boost of tinder platinium.
i did chadfishs with white prettyboy and muscle, and they did worse than him. This guy is not high than a 5.3 psl
I’m on my way to copy paste his first pic now, it’s must halo him enormously.
He's in copenhagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Manu le coq