Chad loses 50 of his 20k matches, has an existential crisis

What sort of appeal do you see him having?

I honestly think I've got good PSL but low appeal.
Even tho you have good PSL, you appear as Giga-Chad to a specific niche of women and eh/funny looking to the rest of foid pop. He has Chadlite appeal to almost all women, a great majority of women would see him in the handsome but achievable to them (in their eyes Atleast) category. Hence his disproportionately high amount of matches.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Even tho you have good PSL, you appear as Giga-Chad to a specific niche of women and eh/funny looking to the rest of foid pop. He has Chadlite appeal to almost all women, a great majority of women would see him in the handsome but achievable to them (in their eyes Atleast) category. Hence his disproportionately high amount of matches.
What's the specific niche of women you think? And in what way would I appear funny looking, am I too geeky-looking?

I sent mum pics of this guy and she said he appeals to so many women because he has feminine features, a small face and appears to dress well even though his clothes are cheap. He also has a good haircut according to her, but he will lose his hair at 23 thanks to the slayer lifestyle.

Fashionmaxxed prettyboys have god tier appeal. But according to users here you have to be a RTT Dravidian bull.

he's actually fashion maxxed, while teen-age virgins on here tell me to dress like this JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, 444, fogdart and 5 others
Meanwhile this guy matches with only MTBs and below in London but is now married:
2831503 1649463407807 1
looks ethnic and with a deformed chin compared to that nerdic chadlite harmony mogger

• +1
looks ethnic and with a deformed chin compared to that nerdic chadlite harmony mogger
How is being ethnic a bad thing?
(He is a sand/white jew)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
(He is a sand/white jew)
the blonde guy has god-tier coloring appeal for yound girls <25. everyone looks ethnic next to him. and young girls love a prince charming blonde guy

• +1
the blonde guy has god-tier coloring appeal for yound girls <25. everyone looks ethnic next to him. and young girls love a prince charming blonde guy
What colouring do foids want?

(He is a sand/white jew)
btw could also have to do with his name. he has A+ name for slaying in the west, no ethnic failo.

• +1
  • +1
I thought they all wanted tall dark and handsome :feelskek:
roasties want that. he's ideal for (14) 16-21. once they realized that even the HQNP guys lured them in for sex they just go for pure sexual lust and prioritize dark handsome guys

• +1
roasties want that. he's ideal for (14) 16-21. once they realized that even the HQNP guys lured them in for sex they just go for pure sexual lust and prioritize dark handsome guys
It seems that pseudo HQNP lads just want to pump and dump any HQNP foid. These types of lads seem to do VERY well with young women these days.

• +1
brutal blonde guy pill

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yes, but I never use this name unless I'm talking to some white person I'm likely never to meet again, for the sake of testing the race pill :feelskek:
ungrateful. my mum was too high inhib trad wife to speak up against her arab husband and put in a western name :feelswah: my first and middle name are ISIS-level failo, thanks to my dad

• +1
Omar is my dad's name. My middle name is Edouard.

ungrateful. my mum was too high inhib trad wife to speak up against her arab husband and put in a western name :feelswah: my first and middle name are ISIS-level failo, thanks to my dad
To be fair, my mum seems to be the "chill" type of mum who enjoys living an "alternative" lifestyle and strives to be unique and different.

• +1
Animated GIF

@forevergymcelling @geezcel
im starting to believe pretty effeminate looks are peak demand in 2022 :feelsbadman:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 7580
c
He's not chad but has a very wide palate, smilemogs the shit out of everyone on this forum
can't ur retards fuckin see that it is:
good face
smile
AND A TANNED SKIN IN GERMANY
:feelshaha:
+ top tier pictures
+ good hair :feelsohh:

@MentalcelTyronelite @AlexBrown84 @Bonez @apocalypse @SupremeSubhuman @Beetlejuice @ForeverRecession @heightface

I talked to him on my greycel cuckit account:
View attachment 1663286View attachment 1663287View attachment 1663295
View attachment 1663297
Meanwhile this guy matches with only MTBs and below in London but is now married:
View attachment 1663290
so he's been on tinder since 13 march and have 20k matches??
that is :
march=30-13 = 17
april = 30days
+3days may
that is 17+30+3 = 50 days
that is 400 matches per day :feelshaha::feelshaha:

wtf?

• +1
so he's been on tinder since 13 march and have 20k matches??
that is :
march=30-13 = 17
april = 30days
+3days may
that is 17+30+3 = 50 days
that is 400 matches per day :feelshaha::feelshaha:

wtf?
yep.

Animated GIF

@forevergymcelling @geezcel
im starting to believe pretty effeminate looks are peak demand in 2022 :feelsbadman:
:love::love::love:

Time to accept appeal pill and join the church of biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14160
@Biggdink i changed my first tinder pic to the high trust version I showed you and got more first messages

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 7580
so he is paying for tinder and swiping right on every girl

the explanation is his tinder account is older than 2 months

• +1
so he is paying for tinder and swiping right on every girl

the explanation is his tinder account is older than 2 months
no, he says he's very picky with looks.

thanks for nuking my cortisol

@Biggdink i changed my first tinder pic to the high trust version I showed you and got more first messages
.org aspies when they find out having aggressive hunter eyes makes you look unapproachable @Biggdink

Lil yachty drake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7580
It’s an Indian cope bcz many Dravidians have hunter eyes @looksmaxxer234 @germanlooks @ForeverRecession
It’s not a cope.
Almost every legit slayer has them

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
IMG 20220128 213416
IMG 20220128 213354

2868746 IMG 20220503 195227

Ban all schizo mog battles, all basement theories, all autistic debates on the site

Just put these pics on the front page and every discussion should be related to how to look as close to these specimens

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Omar is my dad's name. My middle name is Edouard.

Maybe try going by "Eddie" or "Ed" if you ever hop back on the apps as yourself?

It's normal enough to have a nickname based on one's middle name in the West.

• +1
Fuark, are those all pictures of the same person? If so he's def chadlite imo. Downloading them all for a catfish experiment with kikes.

Fuark, are those all pictures of the same person? If so he's def chadlite imo. Downloading them all for a catfish experiment with kikes.
No they are 2 different guys
1 is a catfish run by a user here that absolutely destroyed tinder and put RTT/Masc copers on suicidewatch

The second is a Danish r/tinder user from reddit who gets alot of matches who this thread is about lol

There's this one too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Maybe try going by "Eddie" or "Ed" if you ever hop back on the apps as yourself?

It's normal enough to have a nickname based on one's middle name in the West.
I'm done with apps for good.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
A lot of these faggot anglo pretty Bois would commit suicide if they were slightly inconvenienced. Their life is way too easy.

• +1
Reactions: 444
Lmfao the average guy would be lucky to get 10 matches in a month and this dude just flexes like this, whining about losing a couple dozen!

His tinder profile:

B..b..but girls don’t like pretty boys :soy::soy: @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession
What the actual fuck? I mog this guy and I don't get even a fraction of his matches
I only got 84 likes within 24 hours in London and Gonzalocel (who also mogs him) got even less
This guy's a HTN
Who the fuck is even matching with him?
High class high trust pretty boy chadlite pill strikes again. Reminds me of this dude who got 1400 likes in 24 hours on tinder. PSL theory is on its last legs at this point. Meanwhile robust Chads like Amnesia and Salludon with hunter eyes get less than 100 likes in 24 hours. Brutal.

2693648 12412

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
he can drop dead for all i give a fuck

High class high trust pretty boy chadlite pill strikes again. Reminds me of this dude who got 1400 likes in 24 hours on tinder. PSL theory is on its last legs at this point. Meanwhile robust Chads like Amnesia and Salludon with hunter eyes get less than 100 likes in 24 hours. Brutal.

View attachment 1666043
I hate people like these smh

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart
Lmfao the average guy would be lucky to get 10 matches in a month and this dude just flexes like this, whining about losing a couple dozen!

His tinder profile:

How I felt when reading this. I cant imagine having such a hard life.

Last edited:
.org aspies when they find out having aggressive hunter eyes makes you look unapproachable @Biggdink

View attachment 1665799
Been saying this shit. Pretty boy almond eyes with long eyelashes will always mog muh hunter eyes :soy:

View attachment 1666043
Makes me wonder how much girls thinking it's a catfish if the guy is too goodlooking plays a part though 🤔. Niched HTN & chadlite > Chad ?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Xangsane
It's impossible to look like these guys if you aren't born close to looking like them.
I have a similar pheno but slightly nerdier-looking. I'm a white-passing ethnic and I've been destroyed by growing up with an ethnic/religious mindset, making me lose out a lot in terms of love, women and relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
You can't loose at life if you have teeth like that
He's not chad but has a very wide palate, smilemogs the shit out of everyone on this forum

Exactly. Looks successful, friendly and high class due to his teramogger smile and how well he dresses.
The smilepill strikes as hard as ever, yet some deny it's importance:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Lygodactylus, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Just put these pics on the front page and every discussion should be related to how to look as close to these specimens
shotgun shell implants reincarnation theory