Chad Night Out. Part I: Getting Ready

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
"Fuck". Chad muttered to himself, glancing at the time on his dash. He was supposed to be back at the apartment 20 minutes ago to be ready to go out. He lost track of time playing basketball at the college gym. His phone was being spammed as he pulled into the parking lot. "chad chad chad" "dude hurry up lmfao i need some pussy" "we're finna leave without chu my nigga". Chad exited his 2002 Ford Explorer and approached the door of the building. It was filled with college students, and upon entering, the girls who lived next door were already on their way out, a bad sign given they were already ready, and he wasn't. "Ohhh Chad!" the 5.7 PSL Becky moaned.
The group of five passed by, laughing, and encouraging him to get a move on. Giving him strong looks of interest, mentally groping him. Chad didn't have time for this, he jogged up to the third level, and stormed into his apartment.
"MY NIGGA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Boomed Tyrone, his dead boy. "Shut the fuck up, pussy." demanded Chad. His other two roommates Brad and Zak couldn't get a word in before Chad slammed the door to the bathroom. "This nigga tweaking..." Muttered Tyrone.

Chad grabbed his $2.50 body wash and disposable Bic Razor he got from Walmart and got to work. He liked his body wash because it says he can shave, wash his hair, and body! He stripped down and hopped in the shower. He quickly lathered up his face and body with the cheap detergent and sloppily ran his razor over his face. He may have nicked himself between his left gonion, where the razor would always snag because of the low angle. He rinsed off and hopped out. Wrapping a towel around him he stormed through the door and got to his room. He quickly sprayed some axe body spray over him and pulled his taper fit Wrangler jeans off the hanger. He shoved into his size 14 Nike Blazers that gave him 0 height lift and approached his drawer to pick out a shirt. He reached into the mess and fished out a tan plain pocket tee. Slinging it over his broad frame, he exited his room. "Come on you twinks." Chad Scoffed. Everybody cheered, ready to go.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Deleted member 23848, SeiGun and 13 others
Go to therapy

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, owlofathena and Schönling
Bro I love the way nike blazers look but they literally give less height than vans like half an inch at most maybe i should put some lifts in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Mirin effort if it's not copy pasta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 20927
Bro I love the way nike blazers look but they literally give less height than vans like half an inch at most maybe i should put some lifts in
i love them too lol but id never wear them out like chad, i need the inch lift from the air force ones

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member and Gaygymmaxx
"Fuck". Chad muttered to himself, glancing at the time on his dash. He was supposed to be back at the apartment 20 minutes ago to be ready to go out. He lost track of time playing basketball at the college gym. His phone was being spammed as he pulled into the parking lot. "chad chad chad" "dude hurry up lmfao i need some pussy" "we're finna leave without chu my nigga". Chad exited his 2002 Ford Explorer and approached the door of the building. It was filled with college students, and upon entering, the girls who lived next door were already on their way out, a bad sign given they were already ready, and he wasn't. "Ohhh Chad!" the 5.7 PSL Becky moaned.
The group of five passed by, laughing, and encouraging him to get a move on. Giving him strong looks of interest, mentally groping him. Chad didn't have time for this, he jogged up to the third level, and stormed into his apartment.
"MY NIGGA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Boomed Tyrone, his dead boy. "Shut the fuck up, pussy." demanded Chad. His other two roommates Brad and Zak couldn't get a word in before Chad slammed the door to the bathroom. "This nigga tweaking..." Muttered Tyrone.

Chad grabbed his $2.50 body wash and disposable Bic Razor he got from Walmart and got to work. He liked his body wash because it says he can shave, wash his hair, and body! He stripped down and hopped in the shower. He quickly lathered up his face and body with the cheap detergent and sloppily ran his razor over his face. He may have nicked himself between his left gonion, where the razor would always snag because of the low angle. He rinsed off and hopped out. Wrapping a towel around him he stormed through the door and got to his room. He quickly sprayed some axe body spray over him and pulled his taper fit Wrangler jeans off the hanger. He shoved into his size 14 Nike Blazers that gave him 0 height lift and approached his drawer to pick out a shirt. He reached into the mess and fished out a tan plain pocket tee. Slinging it over his broad frame, he exited his room. "Come on you twinks." Chad Scoffed. Everybody cheered, ready to go.
I love this you are a genius lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 20927
@tyronelite good story amr

“He may have nicked himself between his left gonion, where the razor would always snag because of the low angle.”

:lul::lul::lul:

mirin story make a part 2 asap

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20927
Bro. Stop fantasizing about chad's life and fix your own.

Bro. Stop fantasizing about chad's life and fix your own.
jfl hahahahahahaha my life is awesome I swear, why don’t you believe me huh? why?

this is such a good thread

looksmax autism dna flowing through your essay

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
lmao this is fucking hilarious, the playing basketball at the college gym is spot on. I've literally seen this exact scenario in front of my very own eyes, at least the first part of it at my college gym.