‘Chad only’ LTB/MTB showed me her hinge account

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Full of HTNs and chadlites all messaging her first

She said she doesn’t fancy any of them and wants to go to this speed dating think to find a guy she fancies properly (aka a true chad)- she only found one guy on the app she fancied and he bailed on her date.

Said she can’t find any guy who’s ‘her type looks wise’ on this app despite being below average looking and having literally 1000s of options JFL

Also I might have date with an 18 yo tonight if she doesn’t bail (50/50)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: infini, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Moggie and 20 others
Tales from the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19994 and Kingcel32

She said she doesn’t fancy any of them and wants to go to this speed dating think to find a guy she fancies properly (aka a true chad)- she only found one guy on the app she fancied and he bailed on her date.

Said she can’t find any guy who’s ‘her type looks wise’ on this app despite being below average looking and having literally 1000s of options JFL

JFL at your co-worker. Women are such a meme gender

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hades, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
I dont know why people are surprised by this water and wash it all the time.

Woman is the one who chooses and obviously there is supply and demand

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787 and 5 others
bad for her. chad account is the same but with htbs messaging him first. he will never acknowledge her if not as 100th option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Hades, Patient A and 9 others
JFL at your co-worker. Women are such a meme gender
Tbf LTB is harsh- she is more like a MTB but below average (if we’re doing the tiers in the same way we do men with the middle 60% or so as MTN)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
bad for her. chad account is the same but with htbs messaging him first. he will never acknowledge her if not as 100th option
That must be why she’s struggling - she hasn’t had sex in 6 monts cos she hasn’t found a guy who hits her standards yet

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Daniel Plainview, helpmegod and 7 others
Tbf LTB is harsh- she is more like a MTB but below average (if we’re doing the tiers in the same way we do men with the middle 60% or so as MTN)
She the same age as you? Honestly female nature disgusts me. Maybe she’ll find an emotes-maxxed normie and fall in love with him (JK LOL)!

• +1
Reactions: infini

They just want to pump and dump her. Why are foids like her so picky and entitled?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and ShowerMaxxing
They just want to pump and dump her. Why are foids like her so picky and entitled?
She was also going through the messages and laughing/mocking the men on there for the first messages they sent her.

She had something in her profile about cooking (one of her prompts). So guys first messaged her a lot saying I’ll cook you such and such dish blah blah. She shows me that and is like haah look how dead all these guys chat is. Then I said to her they are just replying to your prompt and they don’t know you yet- what are they supposed to say? Then she was like ehhh dunno lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Patient A, Sigmamale and 5 others
She was also going through the messages and laughing/mocking the men on there for the first messages they sent her.

She had something in her profile about cooking (one of her prompts). So guys first messaged her a lot saying I’ll cook you such and such dish blah blah. She shows me that and is like haah look how dead all these guys chat is. Then I said to her they are just replying to your prompt and they don’t know you yet- what are they supposed to say? Then she was like ehhh dunno lol
What messages were they sending her?

She knows that cooking is a halo on foids so she had to mention it thinking she could nichemax and appeal to chad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, dopamine-detox, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Nah this is true. Female hypergamy and pickiness is insane.

I have really long hair IRL, which is really rare among men where I live. Maybe 10% max of men have it.

This girl I went on a date with said she only swiped/dated guys with really long hair. So basically rejecting 90% of men by default just because of this feature.

Then ofcourse the rest of her standards come in aswell: Atleast HTN, atleast average height, etc. She showed me her tinder on our first date and she had more than hundred matches. All HTN+ with longhair :lul:

I was 1 of 4 dates she planned that week. Women dating lives are insane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, infini, Hades and 13 others

I have really long hair IRL, which is really rare among men where I live. Maybe 10% max of men have it.

This girl I went on a date with said she only swiped/dated guys with really long hair. So basically rejecting 90% of men by default just because of this feature.

Then ofcourse the rest of her standards come in aswell: Atleast HTN, atleast average height, etc. She showed me her tinder on our first date and she had more than hundred matches. All HTN+ with longhair :lul:

What was this foid's looks level?

• Ugh..
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GetShrekt, BoneDensity and 1 other person
It is over.
19548 2

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19548

Lol women have types - what we call HTN/Chadlite means nothing to women. She's going to the speed dating event to find an oofy doofy - she knows the good looking guys on the app want to pump and dump her that's why she's not falling for it. She knows that Chads don't go for speed dating events; she's just going to find her oofy doofy who will treat her like a princess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, the BULL, Xangsane and 1 other person
Her standards are reasonable.
For a woman, yes.

As a guy with those standards you would automatically be an incel standardcel unless you are atleast chadlite+ and NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, helpmegod and Xangsane
For a woman, yes.

As a guy with those standards you would automatically be an incel standardcel unless you are atleast chadlite+ and NT.
It would be delusional if she were LTB with those standards.

If you're chadlite and non NT is it over?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MoggerGaston
she knows the good looking guys on the app want to pump and dump her that's why she's not falling for it. She knows that Chads don't go for speed dating events
women are clueless and retarded tbh. they have no clue who will pump n dump and who wont.

I was regularly being called a player/fuckboy by women when I was socialmaxxing before covid. Reality was that I was a kissless virgin JFL.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, helpmegod, dopamine-detox and 4 others
If you're chadlite and non NT is it over?
Depends on your standards. Yours are pretty rare so I am not suprised it's hard for you to date.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on your standards. Yours are pretty rare so I am not suprised it's hard for you to date.
Oh, in what way are they rare, are you referring to my moral standards?

• Ugh..
It's truly over for sub chadlite males aka 99% of men. Rope or cope only choice

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Oh, in what way are they rare, are you referring to my moral standards?
Yeah. Her ethnicity, way of life/clothing, having to be a serious LTR from the start, etc. Ofcourse it doesn't match the average women your dating range its obvious.

• So Sad
Yeah. Her ethnicity, way of life/clothing, having to be a serious LTR from the start, etc. Ofcourse it doesn't match the average women your dating range its obvious.
How many women do you think I've eliminated from my pool as a percentage? Which of my preferences eliminated the biggest proportion of my pool?

• Ugh..

No cap bro.

I had a coworker that was a legit subhuman who i saw last week with a typical HTN. The guy mogged her to the moon and back.

The girl in question had a profile like this

Perfil Dto 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, rooman, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
No cap bro.

I had a coworker that was a legit subhuman who i saw last week with a typical HTN. The guy mogged her to the moon and back.

The girl in question had a profile like this

View attachment 1767547
He will pump and dump her, and she most likely was chasing him down/more keen.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
I had a chubby LTB/MTB friend of mine make a tinder, I made a post about it a couple months ago, she had 99+ likes in 20 minutes and was matching with tall HTN/Chadlites (gymaxxed too), she had been volcel 1 year straight and ended up getting pump n dumped by a chadlite with status from the app.

Girls would rather be volcel than fuck sub chadlite

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, copemaxxeer, helpmegod and 3 others
I had a chubby LTB/MTB friend of mine make a tinder, I made a post about it a couple months ago, she had 99+ likes in 20 minutes and was matching with tall HTN/Chadlites (gymaxxed too), she had been volcel 1 year straight and ended up getting pump n dumped by a chadlite with status from the app.

Girls would rather be volcel than fuck sub chadlite
Did she cry about being pumped and dumped?

• Ugh..
He will pump and dump her, and she most likely was chasing him down/more keen.
But still it drove me insane that subhuman women think they have a shot at above average men.

Like do these cucks actually have self-respect for fuck sake?? I'd rather jerk off than having a relationship with a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: rooman, copemaxxeer and Xangsane
Did she cry about being pumped and dumped?
Doubt it, after she got fucked she felt it was a good idea to snap me and tell me about it, I ignore this girl yet she somehow always wants to hang out as friends blah blah, I think she’s keeping me as a potential beta bux

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Hero of the Imperium, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
But still it drove me insane that subhuman women think they have a shot at above average men.

Like do these cucks actually have self-respect for fuck sake?? I'd rather jerk off than having a relationship with a subhuman
Many of these subhuman women seem to be nichemaxxing to get these above average men based on my observations.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Johnnybegood
Doubt it, after she got fucked she felt it was a good idea to snap me and tell me about it, I ignore this girl yet she somehow always wants to hang out as friends blah blah, I think she’s keeping me as a potential beta bux
So she already knows she's bottom of the barrel.

• Ugh..
How many women do you think I've eliminated from my pool as a percentage? Which of my preferences eliminated the biggest proportion of my pool?
Of women in your dating-age range, usually men will reject about 1/3 based on looks alone those are low normie standards imo. U probably have higher looks-standards since ur good-looking so I would expect you to reject atleast half on looks alone and nothing else.

From the group of 50% you would still date based on looks, you are probably eliminating about 70% of them.

A preference like 'wanting a serious LTR' generally doesn't eliminate anyone because most people will go into something with the hope/intention of it being serious, but will then later ditch/drop it. Unless you are really serious about this and are looking for a girl that wants kids/marriage asap and makes that known (in which case u would eliminate most of ur dating options).

So it's mostly the clothing/lifestyle/ethnicity, but I don't live where you live so I don't know ur environment. I might be wrong. Basing it on the environment I have here in a big city in the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
So she already knows she's bottom of the barrel.
Or she’s using me to get to my chad friend from my other thread, she knows if I go out I’ll bring him.

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and LightSkinNoob
Of women in your dating-age range, usually men will reject about 1/3 based on looks alone those are low normie standards imo. U probably have higher looks-standards since ur good-looking so I would expect you to reject atleast half on looks alone and nothing else.

From the group of 50% you would still date based on looks, you are probably eliminating about 70% of them.

A preference like 'wanting a serious LTR' generally doesn't eliminate anyone because most people will go into something with the hope/intention of it being serious, but will then later ditch/drop it. Unless you are really serious about this and are looking for a girl that wants kids/marriage asap and makes that known (in which case u would eliminate most of ur dating options).

So it's mostly the clothing/lifestyle/ethnicity, but I don't live where you live so I don't know ur environment. I might be wrong. Basing it on the environment I have here in a big city in the netherlands.
My minimum looks level I will accept for an LTR or marriage is a strong MTB (4.35 PSL or above). How many women would be eliminated based on this?

I am very serious about this because I would be looking to live together with our family very close by, with children. I want to get married within the next few years so I don't look like an expired oldcel in which the wife treats me like a betabuxx with no love for me, which is why I am asking my dad to help me find a girl, and going down the halal dating route so everything can be sorted out quickly. I don't mind if she is from a different country as I am open to moving abroad.

A big city in the Netherlands = similar to the UK

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and the BULL
Girls have types. Its our only cope.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

she's ugly and low iq. she's doing all that scene to cope with the fact that her HTB friends fucked 3 chads after 1 week on tinder

she's ugly and low iq. she's doing all that scene to cope with the fact that her HTB friends fucked 3 chads after 1 week on tinder
Idk what to say bro, like i can go through weeks of no dates and anything cuz i don’t swipe, then the week later if i log into the app, take it srsly, find htbs to date and then being amazed by my looks. All i can say is dating apps have a elo composant that is not real life. Nothing makes sense.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Idk what to say bro, like i can go through weeks of no dates and anything cuz i don’t swipe, then the week later if i log into the app, take it srsly, find htbs to date and then being amazed by my looks. All i can say is dating apps have a elo composant that is not real life. Nothing makes sense.
bruh i get most of my likes in the first 3 hours and then is dead lol i highly doubt girls suddenly stop liking me as the ones i match with are very or fairly responsive besides someone
it is just an hobby tbh jfl if you use those stuff to assess SMV and shit there are too many variables.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
bruh i get most of my likes in the first 3 hours and then is dead lol i highly doubt girls suddenly stop liking me as the ones i match with are very or fairly responsive besides someone
it is just an hobby tbh jfl if you use those stuff to assess SMV and shit there are too many variables.
Exactly. You know if you are gl irl or not ngl. The amount of stories that happened to me tells me everything i know about those into my niche

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
My minimum looks level I will accept for an LTR or marriage is a strong MTB (4.35 PSL or above). How many women would be eliminated based on this?
60%. 70% if you also reject alt/goth looking girls despite them meeting the 4.35PSL treshold.

I am very serious about this because I would be looking to live together with our family very close by, with children. I want to get married within the next few years so I don't look like an expired oldcel in which the wife treats me like a betabuxx with no love for me, which is why I am asking my dad to help me find a girl, and going down the halal dating route so everything can be sorted out quickly. I don't mind if she is from a different country as I am open to moving abroad.

A big city in the Netherlands = similar to the UK
Yeah this is good. You can change your environment so that the dating pool % becomes better.

I have a normie-tier friend, but his environment (tech company) has mostly asian people working there. So like half his social circles are asian people and asian girls. He finds way more success with asian girls than he would with the average dutch woman so its a great dating environment for him for example.

• +1
60%. 70% if you also reject alt/goth looking girls despite them meeting the 4.35PSL treshold.

Yeah this is good. You can change your environment so that the dating pool % becomes better.

I have a normie-tier friend, but his environment (tech company) has mostly asian people working there. So like half his social circles are asian people and asian girls. He finds way more success with asian girls than he would with the average dutch woman so its a great dating environment for him for example.
I am happy with goth/alt-looking girls, I don't mind them at all, as long as she is an ethnic with good morals.

I'm open to women from overseas to make my pool bigger to choose from.

Is it a software company?

• Ugh..

I have really long hair too and have experienced basically the exact same thing except I’ve never asked to she their dating apps cause I like not feeling nauseous.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 :Comfy: