‘Chad only’ LTB/MTB showed me her hinge account

Pickier on tinder because they’re behind a screen. She’ll date a normie irl.
copes me. they just stay in dating limbo until they go low enough in psl to grab a guy or hes mentally ill

Full of HTNs and chadlites all messaging her first

She said she doesn’t fancy any of them and wants to go to this speed dating think to find a guy she fancies properly (aka a true chad)- she only found one guy on the app she fancied and he bailed on her date.

Said she can’t find any guy who’s ‘her type looks wise’ on this app despite being below average looking and having literally 1000s of options JFL

Also I might have date with an 18 yo tonight if she doesn’t bail (50/50)
eh i tried catfishing with girls and basically they all get them so i dont really know whos getting what. they all kinda get the same dudes messaging them which probably explains why most girls i meet are single. i guess theyre all in some weird dating limbo

Nah this is true. Female hypergamy and pickiness is insane.

I have really long hair IRL, which is really rare among men where I live. Maybe 10% max of men have it.

This girl I went on a date with said she only swiped/dated guys with really long hair. So basically rejecting 90% of men by default just because of this feature.

Then ofcourse the rest of her standards come in aswell: Atleast HTN, atleast average height, etc. She showed me her tinder on our first date and she had more than hundred matches. All HTN+ with longhair :lul:

I was 1 of 4 dates she planned that week. Women dating lives are insane.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Generally women have more productive lives than then guys. Purely because they rarely face setback or indifference to their goals.

Meanwhile I'm here taking the piss out of landwhales with standards starting 53 miles away thinking they are entitled.