CHAD OR NOT

LOST

LOST

Gold
Is this guy a CHAD?
Look for some more photos of him in his Instagram @lladosfitness

Height: 173cm
HE SHOULDNT but make pussy wet a lot of hot girls which makes me think that he is at least a chadllite
———>TATTOOS+tan+muscles make him slayer?

I know HE IS SUPER SHORT but: what about his face? Nothings special IMO

Opinions

Attachments

• E8D40F09-FF66-4461-A4DC-602FC528AF5B.jpeg
    E8D40F09-FF66-4461-A4DC-602FC528AF5B.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
no

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, didntreadlol and RichardSpencel
țigan borît

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, DarkTriadPeerReview and CristianT
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Schönling, Chadelite and 4 others
173cm manlet will never be chad

Stopped reading here, it's enough :feelshaha:
That is what i think
But what bout his face? Is nothing from other world
Can tattoos, tan, and muscles help him so much?

No but RTT theory is legit which is why he soaks panties

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
No way he is chad

"not super short" ? :lul:

Yes, he's a Chad on NCTown

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Barbarossa_, Caligula and 2 others
Not. Oldcel/5'8/4 psl face. Getting jacked is a huge bonus when you're over 6'2.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and ElliotRodgerJr
Dog fits his height :lul: :lul: :what:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Looks ugly as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That is what i said, i know he is super short
Last edited: 3 minutes ago

i think u wrote smth else or i misread

btw, do u think tattoos+tan+muscles can make him a slayer??
he can get women, but he is not chad or chadlite

PLEASE TELL ME if you think tattoos+tan+muscles can make him a slayer

Think the same
He is 28 or something like that

do u think tattoos+tan+muscles makes him a slayer???

he probably gets more women than alot of chadlites
He doesn't look like a slayer at all and he looks more like 35 from steroid abuse and excessive tanning and receeding hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Joe Delaney is my hero

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate
He doesn't look like a slayer at all and he looks more like 35 from steroid abuse and excessive tanning and receeding hairline.
35?? Not IMO
And if he takes steroids not abuse, not even close lol

35?? Not IMO
And if he takes steroids not abuse, not even close lol
To stay at that level you need to blast and cruise. Aka abuse roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
he probably gets more women than alot of chadlites
this makes 0 sense of what u just said

"he gets more woman than chadlites"?

your saying "well i acknowledge his face is ugly, but hes roid+tat+tanned and has big social media following so gets more woman than a handsome dude" do you see the logical problem in this? a chadlite who doesnt take care of himself may get "mogged" but if puts any effort into how he looks this dude is invisible IRL

he can make himself look on photos for IG, but in real life he is a midget

To stay at that level you need to blast and cruise. Aka abuse roids.
Not even close
Even with TRT you can mantain that size easy as shit
And blast and xruise for 3 years is not abuse
Blast and cruise for 20 years is abuse

He has no appealing look for young girls. He only attracts sub 6.5 IRL 30+ females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Ethnicope and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if he were like 6’+, maybe but he’s 5’8 jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Not even close
Even with TRT you can mantain that size easy as shit
And blast and xruise for 3 years is not abuse
Blast and cruise for 20 years is abuse
Bro you must be delusional. Blasting and cruising is abuse. And jfl if you think that physique is achievable with trt. His "TRT" must be like 300 mgs of test and he blasts tren and masteron and gh to look lile that. Try trt and see if you look remotely close to that.

• +1
He has no appealing look for young girls. He only attracts sub 6.5 IRL 30+ females.

That is ur opinion
if he were like 6’+, maybe but he’s 5’8 jfl
That is what i say, it makes ni sense for me how he can have so much success with women (some years ago because now he is married)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Ive seen his youtube vids and other ig posts. Hes always with latina 25yrs+ big titted and ass latina girls caked in surgery and makeup.
Id still tap them tho.

• +1
Ive seen his youtube vids and other ig posts. Hes always with latina 25yrs+ big titted and ass latina girls caked in surgery and makeup.
Id still tap them tho.
She is is actual wife
She had sucess 2 years ago (and he looked worse) and lots of girls when he do meet ups are like crazy with him

thanks for looksmaxing advice

• +1
Bro you must be delusional. Blasting and cruising is abuse. And jfl if you think that physique is achievable with trt. His "TRT" must be like 300 mgs of test and he blasts tren and masteron and gh to look lile that. Try trt and see if you look remotely close to that.

x2. This is GRAMS UPON GRAMS of gear per week

Asdfd

• +1
x2. This is GRAMS UPON GRAMS of gear per week

View attachment 218102
This shit is achievable at least with 750 mgs test/week 400 mgs tren enanthate/dbol and anadrol pre workout/6 ius of gh a day/insulin/400 mgs of masteron a week. It is fucking abuse. People are so fucking guillible about bodybuilding lol.

• +1
This shit is achievable at least with 750 mgs test/week 400 mgs tren enanthate/dbol and anadrol pre workout/6 ius of gh a day/insulin/400 mgs of masteron a week. It is fucking abuse. People are so fucking guillible about bodybuilding lol.

Probably pretty close to what he's doing, if not on the low side. There are people who CAN look better with less but he's not one of them, you can just tell his entire physique is drug frauded.

• +1
Probably pretty close to what he's doing, if not on the low side. There are people who CAN look better with less but he's not one of them, you can just tell his entire physique is drug frauded.
Yap he doesn't have the "it" factor. It's a drug induced physique. Arnold looked like a fucking god with dbol/primo/deca lol.

• +1

how much time have been studying roids and hiw many clients do u have under roids ti talk that KIND OF SHIT??
Wtf u talking about??
Drug frauded is the same than face fruaded if you have surgeries? Nah bro
U just miring and talking shit wihtout even knowing what u talking about

how much time have been studying roids and hiw many clients do u have under roids ti talk that KIND OF SHIT??
Wtf u talking about??
Bro i only cycled twice in my life with baby doeses but i have great knowledge about the stuff because i am interested in enhancing myself in the future. I read books/scientific studies/been through a fuck ton of steroid forums so i know my shit.
4 PSL lol
He has nct and his hair is receeding what psl u think he is jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Bro i only cycled twice in my life with baby doeses but i have great knowledge about the stuff because i am interested in enhancing myself in the future. I read books/scientific studies/been through a fuck ton of steroid forums so i know my shit.

so you dont really know what u are talking about
1-see lights, you are seen the best picture of a profesional prohrographer with THE PERFECT LIGHTS
2- His physique dont need the INSANE AMOUNTS of drugs you say he is using, even if he would have nad steroid genetics
3. having bad look natural MEANS NOTHING. People can respond INSANE to steroids, so u re basically saying random doses and compounds.

Even with juice still gotta have genetics... some guys blow up like crazy others get so-so results, roids won't make everyone jacked superhuman even at high doses

• +1
1-see lights, you are seen the best picture of a profesional prohrographer with THE PERFECT LIGHTS
2- His physique dont need the INSANE AMOUNTS of drugs you say he is using, even if he would have nad steroid genetics
3. having bad look natural MEANS NOTHING. People can respond INSANE to steroids, so u re basically saying random doses and compounds.
Uuuugh ok lol

• +1

I knew someone was gonna mention the lighting lol. I don't think he has bad genetics. If he had truly bad genetics he wouldn't be able to achieve his look even with tons of gear. You way underestimate what bad genetics are for muscle building. And yes some people are much better drug responders than others, but they're generally the same people who respond better to weight training drugs or not. In that respect, having an unimpressive physique trained but natural DOES mean something, where as having an unimpressive physique untrained and natural doesn't mean much. To be honest the guys that are truly genetically gifted know it within 6 months of lifting natty, and the guys with bad genetics are fucked regardless.

As for this guy, he just has that extremely drug enhanced look and absolutely no incentive to run small doses (he's not competing in a tested organization and he's assuredly not thinking about his health). I've known tons of guys like this, no way he's on moderate amounts.

• +1