Motivation Chad takes an L

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Giga Chad lmfao

He's like a 5 with that eye area and harmony (or lack thereof)
no way dude a 5? hes easily 10. no homo. His bone structure in the face is great . Real massive & chiseled jaw. I wonder if he did bone smashing.

Arianna is a stacey IMO im curious if she will find another giga chad. I feel like mac miller (rip) was a normie but betabuxxed.

hes clearly a Giga Chad but he fucked up because he simped. (tattoo of ariana symbol on his neck and fingers cmon smh)

***edit ok i see the eye area. That could make him a 9***

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
no way dude a 5? hes easily 10. no homo. His bone structure in the face is great . Real massive & chiseled jaw. I wonder if he did bone smashing.

Arianna is a stacey IMO im curious if she will find another giga chad. I feel like mac miller (rip) was a normie but betabuxxed.

hes clearly a Giga Chad but he fucked up because he simped. (tattoo of ariana symbol on his neck and fingers cmon smh)

***edit ok i see the eye area. That could make him a 9***
Yeah his jaw is good but man his harmony is bad and his ocular soft tissue development and orbital rim structure is laughable

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Yeah his jaw is good but man his harmony is bad and his ocular soft tissue development and orbital rim structure is laughable
high IQ , Changed thread name to *Chad Takes an L* i do feel like Giga is taking it too far.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

nz masterrace
fuck that bitch, left her ex and went with this beast to make him jealous, guy spirals to overdose, then break up after his death since she doesnt need him anymore JFL men are dispoable

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
JFL. Brutal breakdown
lol that guy was crying over receiving death threats, only betas cry about harmless threats over the internet
This. JFL at anyone sending death threats. I'll probably kill myself in 2019 if my ascension project doesn't bear fruit.
lol that guy was crying over receiving death threats, only betas cry about harmless threats over the internet
This. JFL at anyone sending death threats. I'll probably kill myself in 2019 if my ascension project doesn't bear fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread