Chad takes an L

GIGA CHAD AJAHAHAHAHAH not even close

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
Giga Chad lmfao

He's like a 5 with that eye area and harmony (or lack thereof)
no way dude a 5? hes easily 10. no homo. His bone structure in the face is great . Real massive & chiseled jaw. I wonder if he did bone smashing.

Arianna is a stacey IMO im curious if she will find another giga chad. I feel like mac miller (rip) was a normie but betabuxxed.

hes clearly a Giga Chad but he fucked up because he simped. (tattoo of ariana symbol on his neck and fingers cmon smh)

***edit ok i see the eye area. That could make him a 9***

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no way dude a 5? hes easily 10. no homo. His bone structure in the face is great . Real massive & chiseled jaw. I wonder if he did bone smashing.

Arianna is a stacey IMO im curious if she will find another giga chad. I feel like mac miller (rip) was a normie but betabuxxed.

hes clearly a Giga Chad but he fucked up because he simped. (tattoo of ariana symbol on his neck and fingers cmon smh)

***edit ok i see the eye area. That could make him a 9***
Yeah his jaw is good but man his harmony is bad and his ocular soft tissue development and orbital rim structure is laughable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel and Swagwaffle
Yeah his jaw is good but man his harmony is bad and his ocular soft tissue development and orbital rim structure is laughable
high IQ , Changed thread name to *Chad Takes an L* i do feel like Giga is taking it too far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
HIS only good thing is the lower third, shit skin shit eyes wit hscleral show shit smile, nowhere neara 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Swagwaffle
if that's a chad then I'm Chris Evans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nattycel and Swagwaffle
If this ugly fuker is a chad then I'm a chad too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
fuck that bitch, left her ex and went with this beast to make him jealous, guy spirals to overdose, then break up after his death since she doesnt need him anymore JFL men are dispoable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Nibba
lol that guy was crying over receiving death threats, only betas cry about harmless threats over the internet

• +1
JFL. Brutal breakdown
lol that guy was crying over receiving death threats, only betas cry about harmless threats over the internet
This. JFL at anyone sending death threats. I'll probably kill myself in 2019 if my ascension project doesn't bear fruit.
This. JFL at anyone sending death threats. I'll probably kill myself in 2019 if my ascension project doesn't bear fruit.

• +1

Real alphas invite them to their houses and proceed to beat them up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Nibba
Arianna Grande looks like a teenage girl. In what parallel universe you consider her a Stacey? She barely has any sex appeal.

• +1