watch the video

cliffs

1)Chad with great bones draws pimples on his face
2) Goes up to foids and asks does acne matter
3) girls no not at all I like your style

He looks like @PrettyBoyMaxxing with better bones. Lifefuel for him

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
He looks like @PrettyBoyMaxxing decided to juice up on Tren and HGH then suddenly stopped and now is slowly regressing back to his starting form.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, karbo, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
How is this guy a chad? Chadlite at best, 6psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1100, toolateforme and 4 others
How is this guy a chad? Chadlite at best, 6psl
Isnt PSL 6 chad? And then PSL 7 or above gigachad, besides there's more to a chad then just face, to be a true chad you cant just have a handsome face, you also need a height starting with 6' and broad shoulders.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Isnt PSL 6 chad? And then PSL 7 or above gigachad, besides there's more to a chad then just face, to be a true chad you cant just have a handsome face, you also need a height starting with 6' and broad shoulders.
Looks really don’t matter after 6 psl it’s just whoever’s you’re preference at that point

6 to 7psl is chadlite, 5 to 6 is upper tier normie

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DarknLost and turkproducer
PSL 6 and above is chad cut off, dude you joined like a day ago, what tf do you know? After PSl 6 there are diminishing returns.

I swear to god ive heard a lot of people say PSL 6 is chad idek tbh, but after PSL 6 there isnt a lot of difference, wherever you go women will look and mire you.
Lifefuel for me then tbh, I'm in the 5psl range, ascending to 6psl will be ideal

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
High bf, bad gonial angle, biggest falio is my skin, that's it overall. 6'1 tall
Is your gonial angle abov 120 degrees? You could always just get a jaw wrap I suppose.

Yeah around 140-150 degrees
Gonial angle is easily fixable. Eye area is the hardest. My ipd is below average, I need orbital box osteotomy.

• +1
Gonial angle is easily fixable. Eye area is the hardest. My ipd is below average, I need orbital box osteotomy.
How can it be fixed?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
PSL 6 and above is chad cut off, dude you joined like a day ago, what tf do you know? After PSl 6 there are diminishing returns.

I swear to god ive heard a lot of people say PSL 6 is chad idek tbh, but after PSL 6 there isnt a lot of difference, wherever you go women will look and mire you.

This is an alt. I know that you are a doomed PSL 2 :lul:

Gl people can make any failo look good look at lil peep and xxxtentacion horrible face tats but still GL

• +1
watch the video

cliffs

me after i get nose job, neckmaxx and eye surgery

me after i get nose job, neckmaxx and eye surgery
Your nose is fine. It would be you after you get your eye surgery and jaw implants to make your jaw wider. You will ascend boyo to a PSL 6.5

He looks like @PrettyBoyMaxxing decided to juice up on Tren and HGH then suddenly stopped and now is slowly regressing back to his starting form.
*insert michael jordan laughing gif*

Women have a sixth sense radar which constantly scans for superior home structure

Your nose is fine. It would be you after you get your eye surgery and jaw implants to make your jaw wider. You will ascend boyo to a PSL 6.5
i have a jew nose lol. and no jaw implants, just thicker neck to make my jaw widee

how can you care so much about these stupid concepts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Close set eyes with upper eyelid exposure and nct

watch the video

cliffs

Why are u #1 comment on youtube, dont get doxxed from someone here bro (your real name + last name is exposed there basically)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2846
His maxillary position and mouth reminds me of an ape. Idk why. Its also hard for him to close the mouth correctly. Eye region is what keeps him from beeing a chad. But still very strong bones and big skull.

Attachments

• 48657E91-1400-407D-8589-07AA30843591.png
    48657E91-1400-407D-8589-07AA30843591.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
  • D6161E18-55B0-4392-8FB6-18C486B417E2.png
    D6161E18-55B0-4392-8FB6-18C486B417E2.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 14
  • B340B30E-37B7-4F13-B44F-6941303166B2.png
    B340B30E-37B7-4F13-B44F-6941303166B2.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Why are u #1 comment on youtube, dont get doxxed from someone here bro (your real name + last name is exposed there basically)
i’m fucking caging