Chad treatment sex vs normie sex is insane

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Like ngl I’ve received both.

I’ve met like two girls before where you could tell they just thought ‘meh’ about me. This girls usually would not giving head unless you asked and would be like ‘:/‘ and and usually just be shit in bed and not really properly into it which makes it shit.

Anyways, Chad sex is another fucking level.

You can legit do anything tbh. The girl last time I face fucked so fucking hard in my head I legit think to myself this is insane she lets me do this. She looked at me with her eyes streaking and was like ‘fuck..’ and laughed then I just face fucked her more lmao.

Then just rough fucked her, choked her, hair pulled, spat in her mouth etc. she let me do anything to her.

I genuinely think if I stuck it in her ass she wouldn’t say no. She said after I could do anything I want to her she didn’t mind.

It’s just the vibe bro between normie and chad sex it’s insane. Like knowing a girl wants you to fuck her so hard and will let you do anything is so much better than a girl who’s like meh.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, bloomercel, borismonster and 17 others
3674741 1696111272189

Chad doesn't have sex, he has bangathon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, gribsufer1, klits and 32 others
Always remember

White women will FUCK dogs over indians

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, justropemaxbro, bloomercel and 17 others
why cant i have either?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Jfl at normie sex

I literally had a 16 year old give me head and let me aggressively face fuck her in a alley in the city in Melbourne at 1pm in the afternoon on our 2nd link, over if u don’t get this treatment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Jfl at normie sex

I literally had a 16 year old give me head and let me aggressively face fuck her in a alley in the city in Melbourne at 1pm in the afternoon on our 2nd link, over if u don’t get this treatment
holy shit

wish i was you bro

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, nofap, poopoohead and 6 others
Jfl at normie sex

tales from the melbourne mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Pollorex, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
Jfl at normie sex

I’ll always say the best head doesn’t have to do with technique, just how much the foid enjoys it

A bitch that wants to enthusiastically suck your dick like it’s her last meal on Earth is the greatest fr fr

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel and lebronjames23
I’ll always say the best head doesn’t have to do with technique, just how much the foid enjoys it

A bitch that wants to enthusiastically suck your dick like it’s her last meal on Earth is the greatest fr fr
Legit nothing better than pure attraction u can’t beat it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, infini and WishIwasChico
Jfl at normie sex

Fucking insane bro

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I wish I could be oofy doofy. I wish I could be loved by a beautiful wife and get to hear her sweet erotic moans and gasps in the other bedroom

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead

I’ve met like two girls before where you could tell they just thought ‘meh’ about me. This girls usually would not giving head unless you asked and would be like ‘:/‘ and and usually just be shit in bed and not really properly into it which makes it shit.

You can legit do anything tbh. The girl last time I face fucked so fucking hard in my head I legit think to myself this is insane she lets me do this. She looked at me with her eyes streaking and was like ‘fuck..’ and laughed then I just face fucked her more lmao.

Then just rough fucked her, choked her, hair pulled, spat in her mouth etc. she let me do anything to her.

I genuinely think if I stuck it in her ass she wouldn’t say no. She said after I could do anything I want to her she didn’t mind.

It’s just the vibe bro between normie and chad sex it’s insane. Like knowing a girl wants you to fuck her so hard and will let you do anything is so much better than a girl who’s like meh.
Anyone can get this treatment if ur MTN+.

Just talk to a LTN or HTB with daddy issues 😂

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Anyone can get this treatment if ur MTN+.

Just talk to a LTN or HTB with daddy issues 😂
When did I say they couldn’t fucking retard negro

Nah

Foid even lick my balls even as a normie

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Tales from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
This nigga rotting in his moms basement 24/7 writing his “sex stories” keep in mind

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Jfl at normie sex

Does she have a father

This nigga rotting in his moms basement 24/7 writing his “sex stories” keep in mind
I’ve been saying this since I fucking joined. lol at the forums iq

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
Jfl at normie sex

5’6 ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex

@WishIwasChico I don't understand how normies can cope with families and shit imagine paying for some 1 some1 else gets for free I can't believe in any thing more cucked and what's worse it that depreciates the value of the average that's why these whores can call 5s 3s this is why men need to black pilled cause you do not view those whores as the same after the black pill

• +1
Nice to know you face fuck so fucking hard in your head, lmao. Game is over.
View attachment 2820620

Chad doesn't have sex, he has bangathon
The making girls desperate to touch cock resistance strategy seems legit. Done it before but not with full intent same with kissing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
bro you slayed like one girl off tinder and made 50 brag threads

Holy shit, the retard zoomer JFL train just keeps on rolling. @ReadBooksEveryday @MakinItHappen @ascension

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, ascension and 1 other person
Holy shit, the retard zoomer JFL train just keeps on rolling. @ReadBooksEveryday @MakinItHappen @ascension

Zoomers live an imaginary world.

Nvm 80% of tinder is men, they don't care lol. They aren't capable of imagining themselves as girls on the app being overwhelmed by all the attention. I literally used my girlfriend's pics on badoo and she's a 5.5/10 and I was getting Chadlites spamming me and getting mad when I didn't reply. The options are surreal. To then use that as a reference for your level of attractiveness is truly stupid and dumb. Of course chicks on swipe apps are gonna be Chadsexual. Whether you get 5 or 2 matches on there it means jackshit. You are either Chad or you are not. I met my girl on Bumble and got the match because she goes for those Aladdin types and then I smoothed her up with voice notes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead and infini
women will fuck anything but me!

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel and WishIwasChico
Zoomers live an imaginary world.

Nvm 80% of tinder is men, they don't care lol. They aren't capable of imagining themselves as girls on the app being overwhelmed by all the attention. I literally used my girlfriend's pics on badoo and she's a 5.5/10 and I was getting Chadlites spamming me and getting mad when I didn't reply. The options are surreal. To then use that as a reference for your level of attractiveness is truly stupid and dumb. Of course chicks on swipe apps are gonna be Chadsexual. Whether you get 5 or 2 matches on there it means jackshit. You are either Chad or you are not. I met my girl on Bumble and got the match because she goes for those Aladdin types and then I smoothed her up with voice notes.

Mate I've got a younger brother so I know all about zoomers. When I was 18 compared to him are literal 2 different worlds as Schrodinger's cat. You can guess which one is in the box.. and who went outside.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MakinItHappen
As a kpopmaxxed chang 7psl B.B.C i totally agree. The girl last time I face fucked so fucking hard in my head I legit think to myself this is insane she lets me do this. She looked at me with her eyes streaking and was like ‘fuck..’ and laughed then I just face fucked her more lmao.

doesn't the fact that the same guy can receive both chad sex and normie sex from different women kind of disprove a big part of the black pill?

doesn't the fact that the same guy can receive both chad sex and normie sex from different women kind of disprove a big part of the black pill?
Not really "disprove" I think, there could be exceptions to the rule. And the hypergamy talk in BP community most of the times is a little overexaggerated anyways.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior