Chad vs incel movie

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
What I liked about that movie was, it had no reservations at all in just brutually cucking that Robert Ford guy. Like even in good bad ugly , you had the sense that ugly had his own backstory, travails etc and the "bad" was just monodimensional evil. In Jesse James tho you get this unstinted immesaurable gulf on display between the aformentioned two men in terms of their "Being" and "Force" .

Jesse as the movie goes on actually becomes an almost semi fictional monolith who holds immeasurable power (his ability to sense when something was wrong when the two brothers were left alone etc) , while Robert Ford could never reach up to that level no matter what he tried. It is the most anti -incel (after surgery I will be "Chad" bro) , anti - egalitarian movie I know since it offers no explanation for why Jesse is as powerful as he is. There's no real Justification. Jesse is chad, and Robert Ford is an incel.

Maybe Im not acquainted well with the Western genre but in most Westerns you can atleast relate somewhat to the protagonist (strong silent type) , but with Jesse he is a complete alien to viewers, there is no way you can relate with Chad Pitt who has sixth sense , complete black box , unpredicatable .

@Manletmachine

also one of the funniest shots in any movie ever

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and hiwasuwor