Chad White Guy Dating Asian Truecel

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I know I just made one of these but holy fuck this one is even more brutal.

The girl?

2269CEDC 9CE9 4166 A386 3B4189375931

3FBA5D42 EB3A 4615 807B 262ED118BDC5

laugh jordan GIF

Life really is a dystopia. OVER for any JBW copers. It really is time to accept the medium ugly pill of @Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 . I will never disbelieve anything in my life again.

This reminds of that Assassins Creed shit: Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Almighty, Lihito, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 27 others
She mogs him in terms of SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yuya Moggershima, germanlooks and 22 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel, metagross, Almost Chadlite and 16 others
As always people here make theories based on one tiktok
1 fucking tiktok

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, 5'8manlet and 8 others
jbw

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Men's beauty standards are never absolute. Guys do polls all the time on here to rate women and we always get completely different answers, there is never a strong majority voting for one option, unless there are only 2 voting options.

Some women that I find hot, you guys find average and many women that you guys find hot, I find average or below.

Beauty is also subjective for women when they rate us but on Tinder and in bars and clubs, they usually search for specifically one type of guy. The type of guy who is the Chad stereotype of the most masculine and most sexy man alive.

But when dating outside of those areas, then your success mainly comes down to subjective beauty aspects that you may or may not have control over, depending on the situation.

That is why, when we look at couples, we often feel as if they are not looksmatched. Because we view things differently than they do.
There are some hot women who would be attracted to me and some obese women who would find me unattractive. So it really depends.
The best thing you can do is aim to look your best by looksmaxxing so that you can maximize your chances of succeeding by being more widely appealing to women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lihito, Beetlejuice and 9 others
noodles throwing themselves at white dudes is a meme at this point

they want nothing but white guys, anything else even meeks, they dont want

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
Men's beauty standards are never absolute. Guys do polls all the time on here to rate women and we always get completely different answers, there is never a strong majority voting for one option, unless there are only 2 voting options.

Some women that I find hot, you guys find average and many women that you guys find hot, I find average or below.

Beauty is also subjective for women when they rate us but on Tinder and in bars and clubs, they usually search for specifically one type of guy. The type of guy who is the Chad stereotype of the most masculine and most sexy man alive.

But when dating outside of those areas, then your success mainly comes down to subjective beauty aspects that you may or may not have control over, depending on the situation.
you written a book yet

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14867, thecel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Almost Chadlite, EasternRightWinger15 and 16 others

That is why, when we look at couples, we often feel as if they are not looksmatched. Because we view things differently than they do.
There are some hot women who would be attracted to me and some obese women who would find me unattractive. So it really depends.
The best thing you can do is aim to look your best by looksmaxxing so that you can maximize your chances of succeeding by being more widely appealing to women.
isn't this common sense

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15099
Dude be writin a whole essay in every thread that nobody reads anyway
i ignored him. hes so fucking stupid man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, IncelsBraincels, thecel and 5 others
noodles throwing themselves at white dudes is a meme at this point

they want nothing but white guys, anything else even meeks, they dont want
That is only true when talking about women from southeast asia, especially Thailand and the Philippines.

In China, Japan and South Korea, they generally don't have a preference for white, asian or any other ethnicity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel and Primordial

You should work as a freelancer essay writer and make some money for shit you do for free on an autist forum like damn dude

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 7580, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
isn't this common sense
For most guys on this site, it's not common sense. But for most people outside of this forum, it is widely known that beauty is subjective in the real world.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Primordial
53576c78c97f265cad76c73beff3534f 1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yuya Moggershima, AlexAP and 16 others
JBW is cope, JBNT is the most legitimate pill
@looksmaxxer234

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend, thecel and 5 others
You should work as a freelancer essay writer and make some money for shit you do for free on an autist forum like damn dude
I'm actually searching for a job right now, I registered for government help so that they can find me a job in a field that I like.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 16262 and gamma
She ain't that bad looking. I bet you'd jump at the chance to hit it. She could probably make you fall in love with her even. Maybe not.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member, germanlooks and 3 others
As always people here make theories based on one tiktok
1 fucking tiktok
Sorry bro, just doing my part in the eternal dethnik vs. sfcels war effort.:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Primordial and Deleted member 15099
Ok?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I'm actually searching for a job right now, I registered for government help so that they can find me a job in a field that I like.
good luck brotha

how do u have 5.5k posts within 32 days wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Nope. Ive tried this and there are women who are like universally a 4/10. People are so dumb. They see these tiktoks and know nothing. He looks like the nerdy low self esteem type of dude. If you gave him his own tiktok and got him famous he would prob ditch her.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Almost Chadlite, thecel and 2 others
She ain't that bad looking. I bet you'd jump at the chance to hit it. She could probably make you fall in love with her even. Maybe not.
Capture
Capture

This is more my type:feelshah:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Nope. Ive tried this and there are women who are like universally a 4/10
he doesn't mean who YOU see as universally 4/10, he's talking about other ppl.. ppl on here rate women differently like this guy @Enfant terrible, he voted a 4psl woman as 7psl jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
how do u have 5.5k posts within 32 days wtf
Because I don't just lurk, every time that I use the site, I post. When I get bored, I do something else. I also write very quickly.

he doesn't mean who YOU see as universally 4/10, he's talking about other ppl.. ppl on here rate women differently like this guy @Enfant terrible, he voted a 4psl woman as 7psl jfl
Obviously im talking about the opinions of other men when i say universal you fucking retard. Im speaking on surveys ive done with ugly women asking hundreds of men.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and thecel
I'm sure it is. But would you pass up the chance to get in between the legs of that Asian girl wit no strings attached?
I legitimately would not bro. Me being a standardscel is why I was a virgin for 22 years.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, germanlooks and thecel
I'm sure it is. But would you pass up the chance to get in between the legs of that Asian girl wit no strings attached?
Bruh she looks like shit to anyone who doesnt look like a redditor incel or has a shred of self esteem

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, IncelsBraincels and thecel
Obviously im talking about the opinions of other men when i say universal you fucking retard. Im speaking on surveys ive done with ugly women asking hundreds of men.
of course theres a looks threshold you spastic

• JFL
I legitimately would not bro. Me being a standardscel is why I was a virgin for 22 years.
I think a lot of guys cope with being a virgin by saying they're too picky when they're actually afraid of closing the deal because they don't know how. It's uncharted territory.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel and DrTony
of course theres a looks threshold you spastic
Thats my point you idiot. A woman with all below avg features can never be seen as an 8. She needs to have atleast one top tier feature for this to happen. ONE

• Hmm...
Bruh she looks like shit to anyone who doesnt look like a redditor incel or has a shred of self esteem
She's alright. I don't think she's ugly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and thecel
Thats my point you idiot.
He was talking in general. Why the fuck you autists have to turn everything into extremes. Anyway the rice bitch isn't universally ugly, I know some ppl who would call her attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14160
I think a lot of guys cope with being a virgin by saying they're too picky when they're actually afraid of closing the deal because they don't know how. It's uncharted territory.
I have a friend EXACTLY like tbis. He is coping that his standards are too high but I can see through the bullshit and the actual reason is what you said. He doesn’t know how to close, high inhibition likely from sexual inexperience or bad experience. Really tough cycle to break.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
I have a friend EXACTLY like tbis. He is coping that his standards are too high but I can see through the bullshit and the actual reason is what you said. He doesn’t know how to close, high inhibition likely from sexual inexperience or bad experience. Really tough cycle to break.
@Jamesothy This still fucks with my head too. If I don't get endless ioi's and shit like that I start freezing up and sabotaging myself, almost like a vain system to protect my fragile ego.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel and Deleted member 12002
He was talking in general. Why the fuck you autists have to turn everything into extremes. Anyway the rice bitch isn't universally ugly, I know some ppl who would call her attractive.
Bro did you read my comment? I said there are universally below average women. I wasnt referring to her specifically. Stop embarrassing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
@Jamesothy This still fucks with my head too. If I don't get endless ioi's and shit like that I start freezing up and sabotaging myself, almost like a vain system to protect my fragile ego.
If a girl is into you, she makes it giga obvious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel and Deleted member 14160
no dude shes subhuman. sometimes i wonder how china has such a large population. they are all subhuman in phenotype

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14160
Bro did you read my comment? I said there are universally below average women. I wasnt referring to her specifically. Stop embarrassing yourself.
ok my mistake

no dude shes subhuman. sometimes i wonder how china has such a large population. they are all subhuman in phenotype
clearly that "chad" doesn't think so

• JFL