Chad White Guy Dating Asian Truecel

This is what I've been saying. Most young men are dating 2-3 points down in looks. If you refuse to do this, you will have long dry spells.

If a guy dates way below his league like in this example, my real life experience has taught me it is due to one those reasons:

1) he has some kind of inhibition sexually. Performance wise, small D. You can’t see that from exterior and it can devastate a man psychologically and make him more emotional and willing to date down.
2) previous heartbreak or divorce rape that literally changed him
3) actual fetish for a specific race (tiny % niche)
4) wants to feel security he won’t be cheated on which relates to number 2
psl 7 btw

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

psl 7 btw

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Shes mainly popular in the nigger community but we can see how its "subjective"with her top tier eye area
no way shes subhuman. let me link 8psl gigastacy, brb

this is 8psl gigastacy

This is a 12 yr old girl

This is what I've been saying. Most young men are dating 2-3 points down in looks. If you refuse to do this, you will have long dry spells.
Idk why it’s the same with girls too. I see lots of relationships where the girls mog tf outa the guy. @Biggdink is right tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7580
Tb
Idk why it’s the same with girls too. I see lots of relationships where the girls mog tf outa the guy. @Biggdink is right tbh
tbh lots of couples of couples are mismatched, ive made threads about it, I’ve seen lots of good looking guys with meh girls

Tb

tbh lots of couples of couples are mismatched, ive made threads about it, I’ve seen lots of good looking guys with meh girls
Link me some threads

Link me some threads

Sounds like you're experiencing Oofy Doofy Theory

@brazzers thoughts??

She is not a truecel, she is an average asian foid.