chaddieest Chad i know has an <average gf

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I set my bar very high. I would say that I see a Chad maybe (!) once a month and a Chadlite every two weeks irl. And believe me, I go out a lot.
The guy with the best face I've ever seen irl (he mogs most male models in my opinion) has an <average blonde girlfriend, srsly I wouldn't bang her.

It's over

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
maybe he wants a woman who’ll know will stay and worship him

some chads get tired of slaying

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, 54UD4D3 and RichardSpencel
Gigastacys are either dating celebrities or sugar daddies. Average chads may fuck them but never get to date them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 245
High IQ Chad cause he knows that we live in gynocentric society and unless you are willing to have a female that is 2-3 tiers below you, she most likely wouldn't commit, respect, desire or love you.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Germania

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
High IQ Chad cause he knows that we live in gynocentric society and unless you are willing to have a female that is 2-3 tiers below you, she most likely wouldn't commit, respect, desire or love you.
I don't think so tbh.
The story is true, but i am trolling a bit with the statement "it's over". Maybe in the US, but people and society there are retarded anyway.

Gigastacys are either dating celebrities or sugar daddies. Average chads may fuck them but never get to date them.
This.

The hottest woman you know IRL has been ran through by multiple high status athletes, actors, musicians etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 616 and Alt Number 3
Uglier girls are more chill and cool to be around because they aren’t extra and perky like the higher PSL women. If you’re a chad and have the ability to attract women everywhere you go and she knows that; she basically will worship you because all her friends and family will pressure her to keep you locked

• +1
Reactions: Germania
because all her friends and family will pressure her to keep you locked
Thats one of the most important things anway. Women NEED a man who is accepted by their social circle and society. If her friends see you as low valvue it's instantly over. Her social environment speaks the death sentence for your relationship with her.

Thats one of the most important things anway. Women NEED a man who is accepted by their social circle and society. If her friends see you as low valvue it's instantly over. Her social environment speaks the death sentence for your relationship with her.
Damn it’s over for me then, my oneitis friends and cousin think I’m a clown. Her interest dwindled after that