Chadfishing as clavicular(EVERYONE GTFIH, NUDES SOON)

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Kraken
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
3,486
Reputation
2,506
So I put this picture as my profile picture as a joke
6929021 1790680530014





This is how it went

IMG 20261002 151927 103

"What is this"
"are you those cool kids
Or
These
wHo say foid moid
And
Iqmax
Idk
Looksmaxing
Lokismazing
That"

jFl this is the second time a foid falls for the clavs pics:ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., Bat, BigYoshi and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Canni, Ivanos and TGUN.
shes in love with me im not joking
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat and BigYoshi
@BigYoshi Nigga مشق ننویس
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
What accent is this y'alls accents are unreadable it has to be Morocco Algeria or Tunisia
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
rape her
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
Its persian bruh
I thought I was tripping why can't I read ts turns out it isn't Arabic:feelswhat::feelswhat:. Don't y'all have a war going on bro you y'all still have school?
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
I thought I was tripping why can't I read ts turns out it isn't Arabic:feelswhat::feelswhat:. Don't y'all have a war going on bro you y'all still have school?
Thinking about the wtver war wont make my ramus bigger Im just happy tretinoins are finally back after 6 months of war
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel and ØUROBOROS
Do it bruh I give consent
Ru a Muslim or nah? Bc I know a few dudes named Mohammad and shit but a couple of them are actually just Arab Christian’s
 

Similar threads

HexumReincarnated
Replies
22
Views
178
dreamz
dreamz
height maxxer
Replies
11
Views
149
sonic55555
S
buccalfatremoval
Replies
45
Views
307
trubbish@34
trubbish@34
-joe
Replies
20
Views
160
swaggyp1
swaggyp1
nuclear.schizo
Replies
98
Views
975
highcheekbones
highcheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top