Chadfishing doesn't work in Germany

In Berlin you need a bio that says you love techno or a black heart. That you like to smoke. Some tattoos are good as well. And don't appear to high class. Overall don't try to be too "alpha"
I am gonna try it for myself soon. Currently dieting down until my zygos pop out again.

Man germany gives me nightmares.

Nah it actually has pretty open minded people
I mean like the daily mog you would get otherwise idc. Contrary to what you say my father always said that Germans are blockheads lmao

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
There are too many chads exactly like in Italy

Italy, Spain, Germany = chad land
It's over for westerneuropecels ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
In Berlin you need a bio that says you love techno or a black heart. That you like to smoke. Some tattoos are good as well. And don't appear to high class. Overall don't try to be too "alpha"
I'd rather die a virgin than saying I love techno

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Opry is the average white American , Chico is mogged by a foid's Humpty dumpty bf , Now this tallfag Chad is cringe

Its officially over if you're born with XY chromosome in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, gamma and ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799, .👽. and Descartes
And btw OP , the social skills you just displayed

Only this could've compensated

PicsArt 05 02 030055

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and ifyouwannabemylover
I heard germans are gigaturbonpcs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Are you retarded? The whole PSL theory is based on the mantra that personality doesnt matter and that its all about looks. Look at the chadfishes who were sex offenders or nazis.
People forget that some of the other, less-famous chadfishes were pretending to have Asperger’s, or just saying the most insulting stuff right from the off. Have to say, I suspect that in many of those famous ‘experiments’ the chadfishers cherry-picked the conversations they chose to show anyway, most of their matches probably either didn’t respond, or reacted badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Essonerian and efidescontinuado
I’ve tried Maher and eriksen in Canada

insane amount of matches but 90% girls aren’t interested
But eriksen was called catfish by many lol, no one called Maher catfish tho

maybe girls just prefer medium ugly guys 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Essonerian
Just be medium ugly theory lol
Just have clear skin
Just have good hairline
Just be fashionmaxxed

he’s much lower than 5 psl
hes above average imo.

but yea he cleaned up tinder. thats all what matters. hes chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I want to chad fish with an average gymcelled white guy to see results. Rate him
Hes average but hes old, maybe pick a younger guy

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Little update, i got plenty of matches and nobody ever said something about me being fake or catfish. I matched with some really cute girls but all were hesitant to meet up. I tried direct naughty game, i tried being friendly, i tried coming off as intelligent. But they still complimented the profile.

So my conclusion: Being chad makes things easier but social status is a must. It proves @Amnesia statements about his tinder success. In my estimation, having a popular insta profile and sliding in dms will be more benefical for dating than Tinder.

I should add that its Germany and maybe in less developed countries, tinder is still a viable options. But for western countries, it seems pointless unless you have very chaddy looks)

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and TedKazanski
So I made a tinder profiel for myself a while ago and while I got decent amount of matches, I had a really hard time getting girls to meet up with me. So I asked one of my matches who was hesitant why she wouldn't meet up with me and that she can be brutally honest. She said that I look intimidating and like a macho (which is true). So I thought: maybe thats just an excuse and its probably my looks not being good enough.

Soo i made a Tyler Maher Chadfish. He isnt famous enough to be imeditaley recognized and I took some pictures which look real. I wrote 186cm and "corona made me do it" into the bio. Even if girls swiped left on me because they think I look fake, some did match and they never say anything that indicates they thinking I am fake. They would normally ask for verification.

These are the results. My wiring was slightly cringey but I did exactly the thing I did in other chadfish experiments.
View attachment 1117150View attachment 1117151
The profile

View attachment 1117152View attachment 1117153
Translation:
Hey cutie,
cutie? hahahaha.
Yes aren't you a cutie?
Cringe
View attachment 1117154View attachment 1117155

Conclusion: Not even Tyler Maher can replicate the chad experience at least in germany. I had better experience in countries like Poland or Ukraine but for Germany, its seems like being just good looking isnt enough.
You just don't know how to talk to women, dude. Looks aren't everything. Tyler Maher could get the chad experience in Germany. But you couldn't even if you took posession of his body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
You just don't know how to talk to women, dude. Looks aren't everything. Tyler Maher could get the chad experience in Germany. But you couldn't even if you took posession of his body.
Did u read the thread? It was all on purpose to look if chad can write anything and be successful. I tried other chats with more normal conversations and yes, some were down to meet up, but those were like 6/10 and even then, they could just flake. Tyler Maher would get the Chad experience, but in real life and not on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Essonerian and Deleted member 12002
high iq thread (reply wise)

just proves that regional variation of the chad matters, chad from netherlands aint gonna work in LA, chad from Miami ain't getting any in Berlin etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and gaymidget
Little update, i got plenty of matches and nobody ever said something about me being fake or catfish. I matched with some really cute girls but all were hesitant to meet up. I tried direct naughty game, i tried being friendly, i tried coming off as intelligent. But they still complimented the profile.

So my conclusion: Being chad makes things easier but social status is a must. It proves @Amnesia statements about his tinder success. In my estimation, having a popular insta profile and sliding in dms will be more benefical for dating than Tinder.

I should add that its Germany and maybe in less developed countries, tinder is still a viable options. But for western countries, it seems pointless unless you have very chaddy looks)
Can you pm some screenshot of the girls you think are cute ? Wonder what’s still on tinder.

lmao you scream autism tbh

Guess I’m just Isolated and no one invites me then :(
Bruh you really think that the pandemic actually stoped some people from going out or just meeting? Some of them even invite friends to their houses or are invited to ilegal parties. I've seen females on Twitter complaining that they were invited many times to parties, despite the efforts to reduce covid infected numbers, same with chads I guess.

• So Sad
Reactions: one job away
  • So Sad
So I made a tinder profiel for myself a while ago and while I got decent amount of matches, I had a really hard time getting girls to meet up with me. So I asked one of my matches who was hesitant why she wouldn't meet up with me and that she can be brutally honest. She said that I look intimidating and like a macho (which is true). So I thought: maybe thats just an excuse and its probably my looks not being good enough.

Soo i made a Tyler Maher Chadfish. He isnt famous enough to be imeditaley recognized and I took some pictures which look real. I wrote 186cm and "corona made me do it" into the bio. Even if girls swiped left on me because they think I look fake, some did match and they never say anything that indicates they thinking I am fake. They would normally ask for verification.

These are the results. My wiring was slightly cringey but I did exactly the thing I did in other chadfish experiments.
View attachment 1117150View attachment 1117151
The profile

View attachment 1117152View attachment 1117153
Translation:
Hey cutie,
cutie? hahahaha.
Yes aren't you a cutie?
Cringe
View attachment 1117154View attachment 1117155

Conclusion: Not even Tyler Maher can replicate the chad experience at least in germany. I had better experience in countries like Poland or Ukraine but for Germany, its seems like being just good looking isnt enough.
Even a mf knows he is a model or u r living under a rock :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
He's not that popular his instagram has only 31.9k followers

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and .👽.
Being HTN deathnic is considered a halo in Germany, same in nordic and EE from what I notice.

They are not real friends then tbh
I guess the socialcirclepill is the most brutal one. No happyness for my lonely unliked ass. Idont even get totalk to ppl in the first place. tIdk what I'm doing wrong tho. Everyone seems to like me when we talk face to face. I'm funny, I always bring stuff to the group. I'm nice. I look good. Pls explain.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and .👽.
I guess the socialcirclepill is the most brutal one. No happyness for my lonely unliked ass. Idont even get totalk to ppl in the first place. tIdk what I'm doing wrong tho. Everyone seems to like me when we talk face to face. I'm funny, I always bring stuff to the group. I'm nice. I look good. Pls explain.
Do u have any shared interests? Do you or do they enjoy each others company or do you want to hang out with them just because you dont have anyone else?

Do u have any shared interests? Do you or do they enjoy each others company or do you want to hang out with them just because you dont have anyone else?
That's a question I never thought about but I study the same shit. We like going out to the same shit like thesame clubs etc. But I dont really know much about them, what they like or what they do and they dont know anything nabout me cuz I dont talk about personal stuff. I'm there to have fun nott depress ppl with my fcked mental state.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
Bro i know 2 guys personally who modeled and have similar pictures on their instagrams, one even has a model contract. So it’s not super unlikely that somebody with that looks is on tinder. Also the first group picture looks very real and Tyler Maher looks their slightly more normal.

• +1