Chadfishing doesn't work in Germany

That's a question I never thought about but I study the same shit. We like going out to the same shit like thesame clubs etc. But I dont really know much about them, what they like or what they do and they dont know anything nabout me cuz I dont talk about personal stuff. I'm there to have fun nott depress ppl with my fcked mental state.
Well ok you are not friends then if you dont know much about them jfl.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
What is a lot ? It's not like I know nothing. What stuff should I know about a friend ?
Idk man i know pretty much everything about my friends. I dont actually know how to make new friends, it just happens naturally. Talk with people you like, spend time with them, show that you like them, thats it:y'all:

• So Sad
Idk man i know pretty much everything about my friends. I dont actually know how to make new friends, it just happens naturally. Talk with people you like, spend time with them, show that you like them, thats it:y'all:
I guess I know it all already. I can make new "friends" super ez. But I guess the ppl who i want to be liked from dont want me as their friend and I can't cope with that.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I guess I know it all already. I can make new "friends" super ez. But I guess the ppl who i want to be liked from dont want me as their friend and I can't cope with that.
Maybe you lack status or smth

Maybe you lack status or smth
Honestly blackpill wise I'm pretty high up.
Maybe I lack personality. I read ones being nice is good but it's not your personality. Maybe my personality is shallow and I'm like whatever to ppl.

• +1
Honestly blackpill wise I'm pretty high up.
Maybe I lack personality. I read ones being nice is good but it's not your personality. Maybe my personality is shallow and I'm like whatever to ppl.
Could be, hard to tell without knowing you.

I mean in your friend group, what are you? Like i have a funny friends who makes everyone laugh, a slayer, a rich one who knowd everything about cars etc.
How would your friends describe you? If they dont know, you prolly Lack Character

Could be, hard to tell without knowing you.

I mean in your friend group, what are you? Like i have a funny friends who makes everyone laugh, a slayer, a rich one who knowd everything about cars etc.
How would your friends describe you? If they dont know, you prolly Lack Character
Ppl who got to know me usually tell me before getting to know me the first impression of me was is rich, "dangerous", some say arrogant and some say dumb or very smart. Girls sometimes tell me they think I'm a "fuckboy".

After the get to know me they are surprised how nice I am. That I'm smart and I dont come across as a someone who studys IT. More like a personal trainer or some shit. They are also surprised I never had a ltr or any relationship. Which is normal.considerng my age. I gues I'm usually also the weird one in the group. Not the positive weird tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Ppl who got to know me usually tell me before getting to know me the first impression of me was is rich, "dangerous", some say arrogant and some say dumb or very smart. Girls sometimes tell me they think I'm a "fuckboy".

After the get to know me they are surprised how nice I am. That I'm smart and I dont come across as a someone who studys IT. More like a personal trainer or some shit. They are also surprised I never had a ltr or any relationship. Which is normal.considerng my age. I gues I'm usually also the weird one in the group.
How old r u then?

U dont seem like a autist etc.

How old r u then?

U dont seem like a autist etc.
And I'm the defenitly the one who does the retarded shit. Like if there is a dumb bet. I probably am the first who does it. Guess that's low inhibition. Or randomly talking with strangers

• +1
And I'm the defenitly the one who does the retarded shit. Like if there is a dumb bet. I probably am the first who does it. Guess that's low inhibition. Or randomly talking with strangers
I see. Idk whats the problem then, try to find other guys maybe

• So Sad
I see. Idk whats the problem then, try to find other guys maybe
Like I dont enjoy things on my own. If possible I would do anything with oneitis. But I would also love holidays with pals. I nearly did smth with couple of friends. Wanted to book a month if high class vacation in tulum. But it's hard to find ppl. And also noone approaches me. I need to approach first. And it always feels like I'm forcing myself into them. For example if I write them 1o1 they kind of have to respond. In a group chat I see they read it but they ignore it. Also I think i have a verygood sense for human emotions.

I really tried so hard becoming a person everyone would like. And everyone likes me. But still noone cares about me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Like I dont enjoy things on my own. If possible I would do anything with oneitis. But I would also love holidays with pals. I nearly did smth with couple of friends. Wanted to book a month if high class vacation in tulum. But it's hard to find ppl. And also noone approaches me. I need to approach first. And it always feels like I'm forcing myself into them. For example if I write them 1o1 they kind of have to respond. In a group chat I see they read it but they ignore it. Also I think i have a verygood sense for human emotions.

I really tried so hard becoming a person everyone would like. And everyone likes me. But still noone cares about me
Who cares lol :feelswah:

• So Sad

You just give a certain energy back. I remember that when i got diagnosed with a rheumatic disease, i was like a zombie but i never noticed it. After i got on my medication and my pain and fatigue eased, my physical therapist told me that i have a much more positive and energetic attitude. My point is, maybe its not the thing u say but how u say it and the geenral energy and vibe u give to people. You should sort your mental health out before approaching people, men and women. Good social skills are difficult but everyone can be average.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and one job away
Coloring in a cold country. Average height. Interesting paradox chap
They mog to outsiders, and considering the huge number of refuges and immigrants there, I'm certain of this.

i'm telling guys here that most of us will never get invitied to the parties and how brutal the social circle pill is. Private parties. Foids and Chads have their own secret socities and we are not part of it. Ofc tinder is "kinda" dead. Eveything has moved to insta that's where they "approach" the chads. Foids know what they want and on their private stories they take screens of guys from tinder and say, this is what tinder has to offer 🤮All IRL slayers i know don't use tinder since it's so natural to have their harem of foids. You can always check similar pattern of how the same girls follow the same guys and so on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gaymidget and Johanjohan
i'm telling guys here that most of us will never get invitied to the parties and how brutal the social circle pill is. Private parties. Foids and Chads have their own secret socities and we are not part of it. Ofc tinder is "kinda" dead. Eveything has moved to insta that's where they "approach" the chads. Foids know what they want and on their private stories they take screens of guys from tinder and say, this is what tinder has to offer 🤮All IRL slayers i know don't use tinder since it's so natural to have their harem of foids. You can always check similar pattern of how the same girls follow the same guys and so on.
this is delusional/hyperbolic

Ya social circles/ig helps a ton but to say no girls bang guys from tinder.. jfl

A chadlite+ wont need to use tinder because hes just gonna have so many girls to slay, thats why every time a psl5.5+ guy is used on tinder, girls call him out for being fake.

take the personality pill
Jfl at you think if this girls didnt understand it is fake. Otherwise they wd clean mahers asshole by licking it jfl and even they didnt this shows how much brutal hypergamy got they dont only want chads now jfl.

Can't look up your profile, because it's limited.
have a link?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Update:

I am done with my chadfish account. His match rate increased more and more over time. After a few days, he got so many matches that i couldnt keep up. Girls were messaging first and it was the typical chad fish experience, albeit a little less "vibrant". I switched the location to poland and it was sickening how much more matches and messages he got. He got like over 40 likes in a matter of 10 minutes.

The question is, if the girls would be down to meet up with chad, that is somehting i couldnt test out obviously but lets say, 50-60% of the matches were still rather hesitant to meet up. My final conclusion is, that chad fishing works but way less in some places like Germany. A well kept instagram account and sliding in dms will yield more results than Tinder. Also lets not forget that i used one of the best looking guys with a nordic pheno. I have seen plenty of giga chads in my life but no one was remotely the level of Tyler Maher, a super model.

P.s a good looking girl wrote chad first with the message: hey cutie whats up. Some much to me being autistic with my message.