ChadGPT is going to make intellectual work useless

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Your job just got replaced by a Chad AI

Its over even for 160+ IQ intellectuals now

Retard, Retard , RETARD

ChatGPT is not replacing anyone anytime soon the only people it might replace are copywriters.

People said Web 3 and decentralisation was the next big thing in 2020/21 now literally no one discusses it.

ChatGPT will eventually fall into the background and be used for essay cheating just like quillbot

Retard, Retard , RETARD

ChatGPT is not replacing anyone anytime soon the only people it might replace are copywriters.

People said Web 3 and decentralisation was the next big thing in 2020/21 now literally no one discusses it.

ChatGPT will eventually fall into the background and be used for essay cheating just like quillbot

Catgpt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 22354
ChatGPT is only currently good for writing my 2000 word esssays, it's not replacing anything, YET.

Over for smart asses

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Your job just got replaced by a Chad AI

Its over even for 160+ IQ intellectuals now

Intellectualcels nothing in this website goes without cel or maxing in the end remember thst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24614

Yep, I am superior to you because I am an Indian.

I don't rape
I don't kill
I don't steal
I don't deal drugs
I am taller
I am stronger
I am better looking
I am higher iq
I am richer

I mog you in every aspect of life. while you are rotting your life away as a nigger mutt abomination in the land of Germans. No one likes you there. leave ASAP nigger

• Woah
Reactions: twilight
Yep, I am superior to you because I am an Indian.

I don't rape
I don't kill
I don't steal
I don't deal drugs
I am taller
I am stronger
I am better looking
I am higher iq
I am richer

I mog you in every aspect of life. while you are rotting your life away as a nigger mutt abomination in the land of Germans. No one likes you there. leave ASAP nigger
Indian better looking JFl i believe everything else you say not the better looking part curries mog nothing accept ricecels

Indian better looking JFl i believe everything else you say not the better looking part curries mog nothing accept ricecels
I mog you. I am better looking than you. despite being sub3 psl. you are lower than me. you are a subhuman.

and btw you're literally a nigger mutt, buddy boyo. You have a lower ranking than Dalit you stupid abomination. You have no racial identity of yours. You will never get a blonde stacy. shoot yourself up already...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, twilight and Deleted member 7027
very nice tool
tried it out just now

You're talking NFTs??